Only Norwegian Cruise Line allows you to see four islands with two overnight stays in seven days. Their award winning Hawaii itinerary gives you the most time in port – nearly 100 hours – so you can capture the spirit and soul of Hawaii as you visit Oahu, Kauai, Maui and the Big Island. And since Norwegian sails round trip from Honolulu year-round, they offer Hawaii vacations on your schedule. And yes, Hawai'i is a paradise of cascading waterfalls and jewel-toned beaches. It also has some of the world's most beautiful golf courses and Norwegian Cruise Line's Golf Hawai'i® program can arrange for you to play on any or all of the four main islands. Back on board, you can dine, dance, swim, get a massage and wake up every morning to a new view. So whether you’re pounding the surf, exploring the Kualoa Mountain Ridge, or learning an authentic hula dance, this will be the vacation where you discover what paradise means to you.
The Best Parts of a NCL Cruise
- Circle of Fire Helicopter
- Road to Hana
- Volcanoes National Park
- Luau Kalamaku
- Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City
ShipsWith some of the newest ships in the industry, Norwegian Cruise Line currently boasts the youngest fleet among major North American cruise lines. Thanks to a wide range of revolutionary features, in addition to a number of new spaces and interactive experiences meant to excite and inspire, you’re guaranteed a vacation like no other.
- Accommodations: Relax in comfort and style with a wide range of staterooms, including The Haven by Norwegian®, our most luxurious, well-appointed and spacious accommodations. Whether you want to make it a family affair and stay in a Family Suite, vacation solo in a Studio or enjoy a Balcony Stateroom with some of your best friends, Norwegian has just the room for you.
- Dining: Savor a three-course meal and a great bottle of wine. Or grab a burger hot off the grill. Dress up. Dress down. Sit down with friends or make new ones. Thanks to the flexibility of no fixed dining times or pre-assigned seating, you have the freedom to enjoy more dining options than days of your cruise.
- Entertainment: Bask in the bright lights of Broadway with performances like Rock of Ages or Tony Award®-winning musical Million Dollar Quartet. Tickle your funny bone with hilarious comedic performances courtesy of The Second City. Or watch in awe as world-class acrobats and aerialist twirl through the air in Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy. Spend every day discovering award-winning entertainment that’s beyond anything at sea.