Only a few more places offer a more memorable getaway than Hawaii. And if you’re a couple coming from the US, the Aloha State gives you a taste of natural paradise without the hassle of meeting travel requirements. Now, you might wonder if there are any all inclusive resorts in Hawaii to make your romantic getaway even more stress-free.
While there are no official all-inclusive resorts in this offshore US state, there’s no shortage of properties with the best vacation packages Hawaii offers.
Why There Are Actually No All Inclusive Resorts In Hawaii
If you’re looking for an all inclusive experience Hawaii, keep in mind that the state doesn’t have resorts that are entirely all-inclusive. The main reason is that Hawaii’s resorts are close to one another. This type of resort thrives in popular destinations. You commonly see them in places like the Caribbean, where such establishments are more spread out or at least have a general separation from other properties. The Caribbean boasts of all-inclusive resorts such as Sandals that treat you like royalty and commonly give you full exchange privileges between properties. In Hawaii, it is common to stay in one hotel and have access to the grounds of another.
Apart from this, Hawaii already has several hotels and vacation rental properties. This creates a competitive environment that makes it challenging for all-inclusive resorts to establish a niche. In addition, the state encourages tourists to visit various attractions and embrace epic water- and land-based adventures instead of having a one-stop-shop vacation.
Best Resorts In Hawaii That Offer The Best Vacation Packages
We picked 15 of the best resorts in Hawaii that let you dive into the state’s spectacular natural beauty, varied landscapes, and distinctive culture.
Take note that the details of the vacation packages are accurate as of writing and may change anytime.
This is an adults-only 5-star enclave in Maui’s exclusive resort community. With sweeping 180-degree ocean views, serene gardens, cascading waterfalls, and just 72 suites on 15 acres, it stands as a tranquil haven high above the sea. Experience island adventures by day and serenity by night when you book this resort.
- Paradise Found: 7-night stay at a Celebration Ocean View Suite with a personal butler. You also get access to a private jet, 7-course dinner, Bubble Bus, whisky tasting, yacht excursion, massages, yoga, and daily breakfast.
- Discovery Dialogues: 3-night stay at a Celebration Ocean View Suite with breakfast, VIP Welcome, and champagne. Package includes dinner, couples massage, and a 90-minute Discovery Dialogues session with a licensed couples’ therapist.
One of the best somewhat all inclusive resorts in Hawaii, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai offers an idyllic Hawaiian retreat. It’s nestled amidst white-sand beaches and black-lava landscapes, and it features 249 guest rooms, an award-winning golf course, and seven pools — making it the only Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond Rated Resort in Hawaii.
- Experience More: Enjoy a credit of up to $200 that can be applied to ocean activities, spa services, or food and beverage expenses when you book a stay of three nights; $400 for four nights or longer.
- Unlimited Golf: Enjoy the greens on top of daily breakfast for two.
Indulge in a romantic getaway at the enchanting Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort. It is a lavish haven on 15 acres of beachfront beauty. Savor farm-to-table dining, bask in Mokapu Beach’s direct embrace, and enjoy rooms with breathtaking tropical panoramas. Immerse yourselves in Maui’s Polynesian legacy during the resort’s luau. During the feast, you’ll get to enjoy a three-course plated dinner. Also, a premium bar with artisan cocktails awaits your romantic evening.
- Sunshine on Sale: Get a complimentary fifth night and enjoy daily breakfast for two at Ka’ana Kitchen.
- Namaste in the Villa: Enjoy five 60-minute spa treatments, five private fitness classes for two, and a 30-minute mai tai cart session delivered to your villa. You’ll also enjoy daily breakfast, complimentary valet service, and a resort credit.
Explore Mauna Lani, the #1 resort on Hawai’i’s Kohala Coast, where you can start your day with a sunrise outrigger canoe adventure, savor conversations by the ocean on the Great Lawn, and dine at the iconic CanoeHouse. Stroll the historic coastline hand-in-hand, embrace the laid-back spirit, and then retreat to your well-appointed room. Complimentary activities include a historic walking tour at Hale ‘I’ike and lei-making classes.
- Experience More: Get one-time resort credits of $200 to $500; every fifth night is complimentary.
- Fall Break Away: Save up to 25% off the best available rates, waive resort fees, and receive a daily $100 resort credit.
Situated on Lanai’s southeastern coast, this resort offers couples like you the chance to explore scenic spots on foot or by 4-by-4. Experience the romantic side of Hawaii with lagoon-style pools, botanical gardens, and rejuvenating spa treatments at their on-site spa. There’s a restaurant that offers beautiful cliffside views as well.
- Discover Lanai: Enjoy a daily credit of up to $400 to indulge in a range of resort experiences.
- Lanai: From Mauka to Makai (Enjoy excursions like horseback riding, sporting clays, hula lessons, and more, with nightly activity credit. A minimum three-night stay at each resort includes a sunset sail on a luxury catamaran, a dedicated pre-arrival planner, and round-trip flights.
Looking for properties with something like all inclusive holiday packages in Hawaii? Retreat to Hilton Hawaiian Village, a tropical paradise on Waikiki’s most expansive beachfront. Enjoy unrivaled pools, waterslides, and the only saltwater lagoon. Immerse yourself in local culture with daily activities, including a captivating on-site luau. Choose from resort, coastal, or ocean-view rooms across five towers, where each day brings new experiences like beach yoga, lagoon swims, and Hawaiian arts and music.
- Make My Stay: Stay four nights, and get a $350 credit to tailor your vacation and craft your ideal getaway.
- Malama Hawaii Experience: Enjoy a complimentary 5th night and two adult tickets to an incredible Hawaiian preservation experience with a 5-night stay.
The Kahala Hotel & Resort, Oahu’s premier luxury retreat, graces a secluded beach in Kahala, an esteemed district in vibrant Honolulu. This opulent haven has welcomed presidents, international royalty, and celebrities. So, if you’re looking for a place that exudes elegance, exclusivity, and timeless Hawaiian hospitality, this is the place to be. Experience five-star service and an array of dining options, spa indulgence, family activities, and live entertainment.
- 60th Anniversary: Stay from September 1, 2023, to June 30, 2024, and enjoy daily breakfast for two, a $60 daily resort credit, a commemorative tote bag, and a keychain as cherished mementos.
- Sunset Sweethearts: Enjoy an offer with a 4-course dinner at Hoku’s, welcome drinks, chocolate-covered strawberries, and sparkling wine. Some suites include a 60-minute couple’s massage.
Head off to the iconic Road to Hana and book your stay at Hana-Maui Resort. It’s an oasis for couples seeking coastal charm and the aloha spirit. Their secluded luxury hotel offers just 66 rooms and suites on 75 lush acres, including oceanfront bungalows and residences. Call this your base as you and your loved one explore eastern Maui’s beaches, forests, and waterfalls. It also has a pool dedicated to guests 16 and above. So, if you’re looking for a boutique property that feels like one of the best resorts for couples in Hawaii, this is the place to visit.
- Hana Oasis: Stay two nights, get a $100 resort credit, and enjoy a complimentary roundtrip on our private plane.
- Plane to Paradise: Relish roundtrip air transfers with a welcome drink, 2-day JEEP rental, $100 dining credit, $100 spa credit, and a welcome amenity for stays of 4 nights or more.
Oahu’s North Shore is the home of Turtle Bay Resort, an idyllic all-inclusive retreat for couples like you. Here, you and your soulmate can roam acres and acres of pristine beauty and stay at beach cottages or ocean villas with VIP services. Additionally, you can explore sunsets, beach activities, thrilling water sports, golf, tennis, spa treatments, and shopping. Dive into shark-watching, fishing charters, and off-campus excursions like Pearl Harbor visits.
- Kapua Suite Package: Experience a 3-night oceanfront healing retreat with breakfast, private surf, yoga lessons, and a memorable dinner at Roy’s Beach House.
- Dare to Discover: Stay at an ocean bungalow or oceanfront suite, get 10% off, and receive a $250 experience credit.
Searching for that one resort that feels like one of the best all inclusive resorts in Hawaii? This property is located on the Big Island and is set amidst lush gardens and crashing ocean waves. If you’re a couple who wants a memorable Hawaiian getaway, this place is highly recommended. Staying here means enjoying award-winning cuisine, poolside Mai Tais, and immersive Hawaiian culture. Dive with manta rays or explore volcanoes, then stroll to Kailua-Kona’s seaside village for dining and shopping.
- Honeymoon Anniversary Special: Enjoy complimentary champagne or sparkling cider and full access to resort amenities and services.
- Royal Experience: Book a Deluxe Oceanfront room for 5+ nights, pay $86 extra per night for daily breakfast, sunset dinner cruise, and Voyagers of the Pacific Luau for two.
Want a romantic getaway that doubles as a wellness journey? This Kaua’i serene oceanfront sanctuary is a nature lovers’ paradise you shouldn’t miss. Enjoy ocean-view rooms, wellness offerings, and farm-to-table dining. You and your loved one can particularly pamper yourselves at the Bamford Wellness Spa with transcendent treatments and cutting-edge wellness facilities.
- Aloha, Hanalei: Save up to 30% on your stay and receive resort credits: $800 for 6+ nights, $400 for 3+ nights, or $100 for less than three nights)
- Ku’uipo Sweetheart Getaway: Indulge in a private ocean-view dinner, a couples massage at Bamford Wellness Spa, daily breakfast at 1 Kitchen, and a warm welcome amenity.
Halekulani, a historic Waikiki hotel, has been a welcoming haven for over a century. Anticipating your every need, it offers top-tier service, award-winning cuisine, unique amenities, and no resort fees. Here, you and your sweetheart can delight in open-air ocean-view dining and holistic spa experiences rooted in Pacific healing traditions.
- Sunrise Breakfast: Enjoy daily breakfast for two, a welcome amenity, and complimentary admission to Oahu’s cultural venues.
- Suite Life: Experience an exquisite dinner for two, daily breakfast, a suite floral arrangement, and airport SUV transfers.
Named one of the best honeymoon resorts in Hawaii, Ko’a Kea Hotel & Resort is a romantic hotel and a lovers’ haven on Poipu Beach. The resort offers plenty of activities to bring you and your sweetheart closer together, including surfing, paddleboarding, and beach bonfires. Alternatively, you can simply relax in their pool in the middle of lush tropical gardens.
- Kou Aloha Romance Package: Save on luxury rooms and receive $250 food and beverage credit, $250 spa credit, and a $200 activity credit — plus a welcome amenity)
- Island Zen Spa Package: Enjoy discounted guest room rates, a $200 spa credit, a complimentary spa gift, and a $150 resort credit.
You can find Montage Kapalua Bay along Maui’s Namalu Bay. What it offers is a top-tier island-inspired hospitality and culture. Stay in a room overlooking lush gardens and the Pacific Ocean. You can also rejuvenate at their Spa Montage, known for its authentic treatments featuring Maui-inspired products. Their restaurants also showcase Hawaii’s diverse culture with locally sourced ingredients. As for activities, you can enjoy the Sunset Pool, embark on tropical hikes, or paddleboard in the stunning surroundings.
- Return to Aloha: Enjoy up to $400 daily resort credit per bedroom, $60 daily breakfast credit per bedroom, possible view upgrades, and support Maui Strong Relief Fund and Maui United Way with this package reservation.
- Discover Maui: Enjoy a complimentary car, daily $200 resort credit, free valet parking, a $60 daily breakfast credit per bedroom, and other available upgrades.
We’re rounding up our list of “all inclusive resorts in Hawaii” with this stunning Marriott property.
Here, you and your loved one are bound to experience ultimate relaxation. It’s near popular attractions and just a short drive from Honolulu. Its amenities feature three pools, a fitness center, a spa, and delicious dining. You will also enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, beach views, and well-appointed villas with full kitchens, living areas, and spacious master suites.
- Stay Longer, Save More: Enjoy up to 20% off three or more nights: 10% off three nights, 15% off four nights, and 20% off 5+ nights.
- Save 20%: Members receive 20% off flexible rates on spacious villa rentals with home-like comforts.