From scenic views to city views you’ll see it all on a Pacific Coastal cruise. Experience it all as you depart and arrive in two different cities. From the architectural icons that define San Francisco’s skyline to the English gardens of Victoria, Canada, there’s plenty of beauty everywhere you turn. Combine that with award winning specialty restaurants, casino, and entertainment and you’ll have a vacation of a lifetime.
Sure, Norwegian Cruise Line’s Pacific Coastal cruises offer amazing views of Malibu’s beaches, the Golden Gate Bridge, beautiful seaside cities and much more. But imagine seeing it all from your private balcony on a Norwegian ship. While on board, you can indulge in a hot stone massage, dine on everything from sushi to prime rib, try your luck at the casino and dance all night. Add in the freedom of Freestyle Cruising and you’ve got one picture-perfect cruise.
Freestyle Cruising on the Pacific Coast:
- Begin your cruise in Vancouver or Los Angeles
- Sail for 4-, 5-, or 7-days along the Pacific Coast and visit cities like San Francisco, Victoria and Astoria
- Cruise spring or fall aboard Norwegian Pearl, Norwegian Jewel or Norwegian Star
- On board comedy with The Second City, the only bowling alleys at sea, cool jazz, hot DJs and more
The Best Parts of a NCL Cruise
- Historic Astoria & Fort Clatsop
- Muir Woods & Sausalito
- Sonoma Wine Country
- Ocean Wildlife & Orca Exploration
- East End Avenue
ShipsWith some of the newest ships in the industry, Norwegian Cruise Line currently boasts the youngest fleet among major North American cruise lines. Thanks to a wide range of revolutionary features, in addition to a number of new spaces and interactive experiences meant to excite and inspire, you’re guaranteed a vacation like no other.
- Accommodations: Relax in comfort and style with a wide range of staterooms, including The Haven by Norwegian®, our most luxurious, well-appointed and spacious accommodations. Whether you want to make it a family affair and stay in a Family Suite, vacation solo in a Studio or enjoy a Balcony Stateroom with some of your best friends, Norwegian has just the room for you.
- Dining: Savor a three-course meal and a great bottle of wine. Or grab a burger hot off the grill. Dress up. Dress down. Sit down with friends or make new ones. Thanks to the flexibility of no fixed dining times or pre-assigned seating, you have the freedom to enjoy more dining options than days of your cruise.
- Entertainment: Bask in the bright lights of Broadway with performances like Rock of Ages or Tony Award®-winning musical Million Dollar Quartet. Tickle your funny bone with hilarious comedic performances courtesy of The Second City. Or watch in awe as world-class acrobats and aerialist twirl through the air in Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy. Spend every day discovering award-winning entertainment that’s beyond anything at sea.