Cue the calypso music and cruise to the Caribbean. Make your Caribbean vacation even better with Norwegian's award winning fleet. Climb a waterfall in Ocho Rios, ride horseback along the pristine coastline in Aruba, or just grab a mojito with friends at Sugarcane Mojito Bar. Whether you thirst for natural beauty, fascinating history, or just Caribbean rum, there’s something for everybody on NCL cruises. Come see why Norwegian is "Caribbean's Leading Cruise Line."
Norwegian sails to the Caribbean from eight domestic departure ports giving Norwegian’s guests more choices than ever before. Explore underground waterfalls. Discover ancient Mayan ruins. Absorb the pastel colors of Dutch architecture. All while enjoying the freedom of Freestyle Cruising. Choose from eight amazing Freestyle ships including the new Norwegian Escape and Norwegian Getaway both sailing year-round from sun-soaked Miami. Whatever your dream, your possibilities are as wide open as the Caribbean Sea when you sail with the Caribbean’s Leading Cruise Line.
Freestyle Cruising in the Caribbean:
- Choose from Eastern, Southern and Western Caribbean itineraries, each with its own uniquely colorful ports
- From fine dining to gourmet buffets, and from stylish accommodations to Broaddway-style entertainment, Norwegian delivers ultimate comfort and excitement at sea
- Nearly 400 excursions like exploring Mayan ruins, cave tubing or rainforest safaris
The Best Parts of a NCL Cruise
- Dolphin Swim & Ride All Inclusive
- Tiki Beach Break
- Bamboo Rafting on the Martha Brae River
- America's Cup Regatta
- St. John Champagne Catamaran Sail & Snorkel
ShipsWith some of the newest ships in the industry, Norwegian Cruise Line currently boasts the youngest fleet among major North American cruise lines. Thanks to a wide range of revolutionary features, in addition to a number of new spaces and interactive experiences meant to excite and inspire, you’re guaranteed a vacation like no other.
- Accommodations: Relax in comfort and style with a wide range of staterooms, including The Haven by Norwegian®, our most luxurious, well-appointed and spacious accommodations. Whether you want to make it a family affair and stay in a Family Suite, vacation solo in a Studio or enjoy a Balcony Stateroom with some of your best friends, Norwegian has just the room for you.
- Dining: Savor a three-course meal and a great bottle of wine. Or grab a burger hot off the grill. Dress up. Dress down. Sit down with friends or make new ones. Thanks to the flexibility of no fixed dining times or pre-assigned seating, you have the freedom to enjoy more dining options than days of your cruise.
- Entertainment: Bask in the bright lights of Broadway with performances like Rock of Ages or Tony Award®-winning musical Million Dollar Quartet. Tickle your funny bone with hilarious comedic performances courtesy of The Second City. Or watch in awe as world-class acrobats and aerialist twirl through the air in Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy. Spend every day discovering award-winning entertainment that’s beyond anything at sea.