There's no better way to experience the history, the landmarks and the culture of Europe than with a NCL European cruise vacations. Step on board one of the award winning ships embarking from six convenient cities that are amazing destinations within themselves. Offering more than 190 sailings traveling to 65 ports of call in 24 countries and 3 continents, NCL gives you the best to choose from. Unpack once and wake up to a new city every day while exploring the sights, sounds and flavors of Europe and the Mediterranean, on your own schedule. Combine that with spectacular onboard entertainment, luxurious spa services, and no set dining times, and you’re bound for a good time. It's no wonder NCL is the eight-time World Travel Award winner for "Europe's Leading Cruise Line."
Pack your bags, because now’s the perfect time to sail away with Europe’s Leading Cruise Line. Visit some of Europe’s most beautiful and exotic cities aboard Norwegian’s most innovative ships. Live the dream and see the best of Europe your own way with Freestyle Cruising.
Freestyle Cruising in Europe:
- Your vacation begins in some of Europe’s most exciting cities
- More dining choices than any other cruise line in Europe with extended dining hours to give you more time ashore
- Itineraries range from four days to over two weeks
- Unpack once, giving you more time to relax and experience all that Europe has to offer
The Best Parts of a NCL Cruise
- The Best of Medieval Tallinn
- Old Town, Riviera Drive & Wine Tasting
- Achilleion Palace & Corfu Town
- Rome & the Vatican
- The Golden Circle
ShipsWith some of the newest ships in the industry, Norwegian Cruise Line currently boasts the youngest fleet among major North American cruise lines. Thanks to a wide range of revolutionary features, in addition to a number of new spaces and interactive experiences meant to excite and inspire, you’re guaranteed a vacation like no other.
- Accommodations: Relax in comfort and style with a wide range of staterooms, including The Haven by Norwegian®, our most luxurious, well-appointed and spacious accommodations. Whether you want to make it a family affair and stay in a Family Suite, vacation solo in a Studio or enjoy a Balcony Stateroom with some of your best friends, Norwegian has just the room for you.
- Dining: Savor a three-course meal and a great bottle of wine. Or grab a burger hot off the grill. Dress up. Dress down. Sit down with friends or make new ones. Thanks to the flexibility of no fixed dining times or pre-assigned seating, you have the freedom to enjoy more dining options than days of your cruise.
- Entertainment: Bask in the bright lights of Broadway with performances like Rock of Ages or Tony Award®-winning musical Million Dollar Quartet. Tickle your funny bone with hilarious comedic performances courtesy of The Second City. Or watch in awe as world-class acrobats and aerialist twirl through the air in Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy. Spend every day discovering award-winning entertainment that’s beyond anything at sea.