Holiday Gift Guide: The Romantic
There are people that just love love. They live for magical dinners, breathtaking sunrises and walking hand-in-hand on the beach. But what do you get the romantic in your life? Take a look at some of our ideas below that we are sure they are bound to love!
- Book of Poetry: Shakespeare sure did have a way with words. Romeo and Juliet – one of history’s favorite couples. Give the gift of word to your love this season. There is no better way to end the day then snuggling up in bed with rhymes of love.
- Winter Getaway: What better excuse to cozy up to a fireplace than a winter getaway for two. One of our top spots – Vista Verde Ranch in Colorado. Enjoy some winter bliss in January and February, when the ranch transforms into an adults-only romantic haven.
- Massage for Two: Some people prefer experiences over material items. Treat your significant other with the gift of relaxation. A day at the spa would put a smile on anyone’s dace – especially during the hectic holiday season.
- Love Letters – We all fell in love with Noah when he wrote to Ali in The Notebook (he was easy on the eyes too). Why not do the same for your honey. Put your feelings to paper and provide him or her with a box of letters. You could even add in when they should be opened.
- Candlelit dinner: Set the mood for an unforgettable evening with a candlelit dinner. Whether you choose to make a reservation at the new, hip establishment in the neighborhood or you decide to take cooking into your own hands – a candlelit dinner is sure to bring out the romance.
- Eternity Roses – You may or may not have seen a Kardashian receiving a box or two, but if you are giving roses, there is no better option than Venus et Fleur. Typical roses can die in a week or so. But Venus et Fleur’s eternity roses can last for up to a year. Treated with a solution for their longevity, these roses will have to be kept in their box. You’ll be smelling the roses all day, every day.
- Breakfast in Bed: A home cooked meal tastes even better in bed. Surprise your partner with a tasty early morning treat. We won’t judge you if you both decide to stay in bed all day! Not a master in the kitchen, check out some of our favorite bed and breakfasts – they’ll take care of all the cooking for you during your stay!
- Year of Dates Book – Sometimes it is the gift that comes from the heart that really makes a difference. Put your art skills to the test and create a Year of Dates Gift Book – consisting of twelve pre-planned, pre-paid dates to last you throughout the year.
- Cuddle Aromatherapy Candle: Let’s be honest – anything with the word “cuddle” in it should be included in this list. Mix that with candle and you have a match made in heaven. All of Aroma Lab’s candles are handmade, organic and crafted with natural soy wax and essential oils. Just light a match and you will add instant romance to your evening.
- Record Player: There is nothing more romantic than grabbing a Marvin Gaye vinyl and dancing around in your kitchen with your favorite person after a long day. Or spending a rainy Sunday enjoying some comfort food with your love listening to some of your favorite tunes. We are smitten with this velvet green Crosley.
Everyone deserves a little romance in their life - especially during the holidays.