May marks the beginning of a new season for most destinations. The temperature rises, the landscape takes on a fresh green hue, and the sky boasts a beautiful blue color.
Winter is fading away, and the scorching summer heat has not yet set in. This season quickly becomes ideal for celebrating a new marriage. In this guide, we’ve gathered the top spots for a May honeymoon.
Ireland, often called the Emerald Isle, is a top pick for a May honeymoon. This enchanting land is known for its verdant landscapes and fascinating history, All of which truly come alive in the gentle warmth of May.
The pleasant spring weather makes exploring the country’s scenic vistas, ancient castles, and charming towns a delight. The cozy pubs offer a warm welcome, perfect for evenings filled with Irish music and culture. With its rich blend of natural beauty and cultural heritage, Ireland promises an unforgettable May honeymoon.
May Weather in Ireland
In May, Ireland is a bloom of vibrant colors and pleasant temperatures. The weather during this month is quite mild, with average temperatures fluctuating between 48°F to 59°F.
Occasional rain showers keep the landscape lush and green, the very reason for its Emerald nickname. While evenings can still be a bit chilly, it’s generally a comfortable time to explore. Keep in mind that the weather in Ireland can be unpredictable, so packing a light raincoat and layers is recommended.
Romantic Things to Do in Ireland
The country’s rich history, stunning landscapes, and vibrant culture make it a perfect destination for creating unforgettable memories. Here are a few things that newlyweds can explore together:
- Explore the Ring of Kerry: This scenic trail offers breathtaking views of Ireland’s diverse landscapes. It’s a perfect journey to embark on, hand-in-hand with your partner.
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher: A visit to these iconic cliffs is a must-do. Standing against the wind and overlooking the vast ocean together will make for an enduring memory.
- Stroll through the Powerscourt Gardens: Frequently ranked among the world’s greatest gardens, Powerscourt is a romantic paradise.
- Tour Distilleries and Wineries: Ireland is famous for its whiskey and stout. Book a tour of one of the many distilleries or Guinness Brewing for a fun and educational experience.
- Experience a traditional Irish music session: Attend a local ‘seisiún’ and immerse yourselves in lively traditional Irish music.
- Enjoy a horse-drawn carriage: Take in the picturesque countryside with a romantic ride on a horse-drawn carriage.
Best Hotels for a May Honeymoon in Ireland
Discover the epitome of romantic getaways in our curated list of the best honeymoon hotels in Ireland. Each retreat captures the magic of the Emerald Isle, offering the perfect blend of luxury, comfort, and breathtaking views.
- The Merrion Hotel, Dublin: Situated in the heart of Dublin, this hotel offers world-class amenities with easy city access.
- Muckrose Park Hotel & Spa: Surrounded by the stunning Killarney National Park, this hotel offers a peaceful and picturesque retreat for couples.
- Castlemartyr Resort: This 5-star hotel is set in a restored 17th-century manor house and offers luxurious accommodations and world-class cuisine.
Experience the ultimate romantic escape with a May honeymoon in Santorini, Greece. This beautiful island, tucked in the heart of the Aegean Sea, is a picture-perfect paradise. It’s characterized by its white-washed structures, striking blue-domed churches, and breathtaking sunsets.
The mild weather provides the perfect backdrop to explore beaches and iconic landmarks while indulging in world-renowned cuisine. A Santorini honeymoon promises an unforgettable journey of love and discovery.
May Weather in Santorini
May is an ideal time to visit as the weather begins warming up while avoiding the peak tourist season. The average temperature ranges from 66°F to 75°F, with an average of 10 hours of sunlight each day.
The sea temperature is approximately 66°F, making it a pleasant time for beach activities and water sports. The nights retain a slight chill, so it’s advisable to pack a light jacket or sweater when planning your honeymoon. There may be light rain, but very minimal.
Romantic Things to Do in Santorini
Santorini is a haven for honeymooners who appreciate its blend of breathtaking beauty, rich history, and vibrant culture. Here are a few suggestions for things to do while you’re on this magical island:
- Watch the Sunset in Oia: The village of Oia is renowned for its magnificent sunsets. Enjoy a romantic evening as you watch the sunset over the Aegean Sea.
- Explore Ancient Thira: Steeped in history, this ancient city offers a glimpse into Santorini’s past.
- Santorini Wine Tasting Tour: Santorini has a rich wine-making tradition. A wine-tasting tour offers a chance to sample the island’s distinctive wines and learn about its unique viticulture.
- Private Boat Tour: Take to the Aegean Sea with a private boat tour. Explore hidden coves, enjoy a swim in the crystal-clear waters, and bask in the stunning coastal views.
Best Beaches in Santorini
Santorini’s coastline offers a captivating blend of vibrant blues and volcanic reds and blacks, creating its unique and stunning beaches. This Cycladic island is known for its spectacular beaches, each with its own charm and appeal. Here’s our shortlist of the best ones you shouldn’t miss:
- Red Beach: Named for its striking red volcanic sand. This beach is a must-visit for its unique scenery and clear waters.
- Perissa Beach: Known for its black sand contrasted with the blue sea. Perissa beach is the perfect place for snorkeling and swimming.
- Kamari Beach: This black pebble beach is the longest on the island. It’s lined with restaurants and shops and offering various water sports options.
- White Beach: Only accessible by boat. This secluded beach offers a tranquil escape with its stunning white cliffs and clear waters.
Where to Say in Santorini on Your May Honeymoon
Choosing the right accommodation in Santorini can truly elevate your honeymoon experience. The island boasts a variety of luxury stays. It offers everything from chic boutique hotels to cliff-side suites with private jacuzzis and panoramic views. No matter where you choose to stay, unforgettable romantic moments are guaranteed. Here’s a list of the top accommodations for your honeymoon in May:
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle: Nestled in the heart of Oia, these exclusive suites offer privacy, comfort, and sunset views.
- Santorini Princess Spa Hotel: Located in the quiet area of Imerovigli. This hotel offers a peaceful and luxurious stay with private pools and spa amenities.
- Canaves Oia Suites: This boutique hotel offers luxurious suites, a stunning infinity pool, and breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea.
Fiji, a tropical paradise in the South Pacific, is a dream May honeymoon destination. With idyllic beaches, crystal-clear turquoise waters, and vibrant marine life, Fiji is the perfect retreat for couples.
May, being on the cusp of the dry season, ensures pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and lower rates. Immerse yourselves in the Fijian culture, indulge in exotic local cuisine, or partake in thrilling water sports.
Unwind in a luxury overwater bungalow or explore the untouched beauty of its islands–Fiji promises an unforgettable honeymoon.
May Weather in Fiji
May welcomes the dry season known as ‘Fiji Winter.’ It’s characterized by lower humidity, less rainfall, and temperatures averaging around 75-82°F. The weather conditions make it excellent for outdoor activities such as snorkeling and exploring the island’s vibrant landscapes.
Tropical breezes offer a refreshing respite from the day’s heat, while evenings are slightly cooler, ideal for romantic beachside dinners. Despite the start of the tourist season, it’s less crowded, providing an opportunity to enjoy its beauty in relative solitude.
Romantic Things to Do in Fiji
Fiji’s majestic landscapes and pristine beaches offer an array of unforgettable experiences for honeymooners and couples seeking a romantic getaway. From idyllic beach walks to intimate dinners, here are some of the most romantic things to do in Fiji:
- Starlit Dinner: Enjoy a private beachfront dinner under the brilliance of the Fiji night sky. The combination of exquisite local cuisine and the tranquil sound of the ocean makes for an unforgettable romantic experience.
- Couple’s Spa Day: Indulge in a spa day with relaxing couples massages and rejuvenating treatments.
- Island Hopping: Explore Fiji’s breathtaking islands like Mamanucas or Yasawas. Each island offers unique landscapes and opportunities for adventure.
- Sunset Cruise: Board a private yacht and sail into the sunset. This magical experience is heightened with a glass of champagne and a breathtaking view of the Fiji horizon.
- Scuba Diving: Discover the vibrant marine life and stunning coral reefs together in the crystal-clear waters of Fiji. It’s an adventurous and bonding experience for couples.
Best Beaches in Fiji
Fiji is home to some of the world’s most stunning beaches. Each beach offering crystal-clear waters, pristine sands, and breathtaking views that are nothing short of paradise.
Whether you’re a sun worshipper, aqua sports enthusiast, or simply enjoy the tranquility of a seaside retreat, Fiji’s beaches cater to every preference. Here are some of the best beaches that Fiji has to offer:
- Natadola Beach: Considered one of Fiji’s finest beaches, Natadola Beach offers pure white sand and crystal clear waters. It’s a popular spot for both swimming and surfing.
- Mamanuca Islands Beaches: This collection of islets is known for its stunning, palm-fringed beaches and vibrant coral reefs. Ideal for snorkeling and diving.
- Yasawa Islands Beaches: For those seeking solitude, Yasawa Islands offer secluded beaches perfect for a peaceful retreat.
- Mana Island Beaches: A part of Mamanucas, stunning beaches and bright blue waters surround Mana Island, perfect for water sports.
- Viti Levu’s Coral Coast: Stretching along the southern edge of Viti Levu, the Coral Coast boasts many beaches with shallow coral reefs and abundant marine life, making it a great spot for snorkeling and diving.
Where to Say in Fiji
When it comes to accommodation, Fiji offers a plethora of options for every budget, taste, and occasion. From luxury beach resorts to homely guesthouses, visitors are guaranteed an unforgettable stay. Here are some of the top places to stay in Fiji:
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort: An adults-only retreat on Malolo Island offering over-the-water bungalows, a unique experience in Fiji.
- Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island: Nestled on Denarau Island, this family-friendly resort offers modern amenities, various dining options, and a lagoon-style swimming pool.
- Taveuni Palms Resort: Located on the “Garden Island” of Fiji. It’s famous for its lush tropical gardens and breathtaking ocean views.
Mozambique, an enthralling destination off the southeastern coast of Africa, enchants honeymooners in May with its warm, tropical climate and less crowded tourist spots. Marked by pristine beaches, turquoise waters, and a rich cultural heritage, Mozambique offers a refreshing blend of relaxation and adventure.
Celebrate your love amidst the charm of historic colonial towns, the thrill of unrivaled scuba diving experiences, and the tranquility of secluded beach resorts. Sit back and relax as you bask in the romantic sunsets and dine under the starlit African skies.
May Weather in Mozambique
In Mozambique, May marks the beginning of the dry season and is considered an ideal time to visit. The weather is generally warm and pleasant, with average temperatures ranging from 77°F to 82°F.
The rainfall is significantly lower compared to the previous months. Plus, the humidity levels drop, making it comfortable for outdoor activities. The nights are slightly cooler, providing a refreshing contrast to the daytime warmth. This climate is especially favorable for wildlife viewing as animals tend to congregate around water sources.
Things to Do in Mozambique
Mozambique, a captivating destination in Southern Africa, offers a blend of rich history, varied wildlife, and stunning coastal scenery. Visitors can indulge in various activities, from exploring the colonial-era architecture in Maputo to embarking on a safari in the national parks.
Here are some must-do activities in Mozambique:
- Attend the Azgo Festival: This annual music festival celebrates African art, culture, and innovation. It attracts local and international artists, making it a unique cultural experience.
- Explore Maputo: Discover the vibrant city of Maputo, known for its impressive colonial-era architecture and bustling markets. Do not miss the Maputo Railway Station and the Fort of Maputo.
- Visit Gorongosa National Park: Renowned for its biodiversity, Gorongosa National Park offers the chance to spot a wide variety of wildlife, including lions, elephants, and birds.
- Explore the Quirimbas Archipelago: A string of 32 coral islands offer untouched marine sanctuaries perfect for diving, fishing, and sailing.
Best Beaches in Mozambique
Mozambique’s coastline is adorned with a spectacular array of sandy beaches, each offering its own unique charm. Visitors can relax on the palm-lined shores or explore the colorful coral reefs teeming with marine life. Here are some of the best beaches in Mozambique:
- Tofo Beach: Tofo Beach is renowned for its turquoise waters and vibrant marine life. It’s a popular spot for scuba diving, with the chance to see manta rays, turtles, and even whale sharks.
- Benguerra Island Beaches: Located in the Bazaruto Archipelago, Benguerra Island boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in Mozambique. It’s the perfect place for a secluded beach getaway.
- Wimbe Beach: Situated in Pemba, Wimbe Beach is loved for its crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches. It’s a great place for snorkeling and swimming.
- Bilene Beach: This lagoon beach offers calm and shallow waters. The surrounding area has restaurants and accommodations, making it a convenient choice for travelers.
- Ponta do Ouro: Known for its stunning ocean views and lively atmosphere, Ponta do Ouro is a favorite among locals and tourists. Activities like surfing and dolphin watching add to its appeal.
Where to Stay in Mozambique
In Mozambique, a wealth of accommodation options cater to a wide range of preferences and budgets. Here are our favorite accommodation choices in Mozambique:
- Ibo Island Lodge: This luxurious lodge on Ibo Island in the Quirimbas Archipelago. It offers beautifully furnished rooms, a pool, and breathtaking sea views.
- Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort: Located on Bazaruto Island, this upscale resort offers stunning beachfront villas, top-notch dining options, and a variety of recreational activities.
- Polana Serena Hotel: Situated in Maputo, this historic hotel offers comfortable rooms, a large swimming pool, and several dining options.
As you venture into the heart of Africa, Zambia unfolds before you with its untamed wilderness, vibrant cultures, and the natural spectacle of Victoria Falls. A honeymoon in Zambia is an invitation to explore the extraordinary, from thrilling game drives in South Luangwa National Park to romantic sunset cruises on the mighty Zambezi River.
Whether you’re an adventurous couple seeking adrenaline-fueled activities or prefer to relax and soak up the stunning landscapes, Zambia offers unforgettable experiences that will start your married life with a bang.
May Weather in Zambia
May signals the start of the dry season in Zambia, making it an excellent time for visitors. The weather during this period is generally pleasant, with average daytime temperatures ranging between 75-82°F — ideal for various outdoor activities.
The rainfall is minimal to virtually non-existent, and the humidity levels drop, resulting in clear, blue skies. Moreover, this period sees less dense vegetation, increasing the chances of spotting wildlife on safari trips. Do remember, the nights can be cooler, so it’s wise to pack some warmer clothes.
Things to Do in Zambia
Zambia, often overlooked yet teeming with diverse wildlife and rich cultural experiences, is an unbeatable destination for honeymooners. Immerse yourself in the gentle rhythms of Africa and create unforgettable memories with your special one.
Let’s explore some enchanting activities to indulge in during your honeymoon in Zambia:
- Experience a Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi River: Nothing can be more romantic than witnessing the sun setting over the tranquil Zambezi River, casting a golden hue over the waters.
- Explore Victoria Falls: Known as the ‘Smoke that Thunders’, visiting the magnificent Victoria Falls is an absolute must. The sheer magnitude and beauty of the falls make for an awe-inspiring adventure.
- Take a Hot Air Balloon Ride Over Kafue National Park: Soar above the landscapes of Kafue National Park in a hot air balloon. The view from above is simply breathtaking, and you may spot some wildlife, too.
- Enjoy a Private Safari: A private safari is a wonderful way to explore Zambia’s diverse wildlife and landscapes. Private guides provide valuable insights into the local flora and fauna.
Best Beaches in Zambia
Although Zambia is a landlocked country, it boasts some remarkable lakeside locations that can rival the best beaches around. These lakeside paradises are perfect spots to soak in the sun and reconnect with nature.
Here is a list of the best ‘beaches’ in Zambia:
- Lake Tanganyika: is known as the longest freshwater lake in the world. Lake Tanganyika’s crystal-clear waters and sandy shores are perfect for swimming and sunbathing. Diving enthusiasts will enjoy exploring the rich underwater life.
- Lake Kariba: Offering spectacular sunset views, Lake Kariba is an ideal spot for relaxation. You can also enjoy fishing, boating, and water sports.
- Lake Bangweulu: This vast lake, known for its beautiful sandbars and islands, is a birdwatcher’s paradise. It’s a tranquil spot, perfect for romantic picnics.
- Samfya Beach: is located on the banks of Lake Bangweulu. Samfya Beach is a popular weekend getaway offering water activities, beautiful views, and a serene atmosphere.
- Lake Mweru: is surrounded by the beautiful hills of Northern Zambia. Its white sandy beaches make it an idyllic spot for relaxation and nature walks.
Where to Stay in Zambia on Your May Honeymoon
Choosing the right accommodation can make all the difference to your honeymoon experience. Zambia offers a wide range of accommodations, from luxury lodges tucked in the wilderness to tranquil beach resorts. Here are some popular choices for honeymooners in Zambia:
- Tongabezi Lodge: This luxury lodge on the banks of the Zambezi River is known for its romantic setting and bespoke service. Each house and cottage has a valet who ensures your stay is hassle-free.
- Nsefu Camp: If you are looking for an intimate and secluded honeymoon experience, Nsefu Camp is the perfect choice. This camp offers breathtaking views of the Luangwa River and is located in a remote corner of South Luangwa National Park.
- Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia Hotel by Anantara: The Royal Livingstone Hotel is an excellent choice for a more luxurious and indulgent honeymoon. Located on the banks of the Zambezi River, this hotel offers stunning views of Victoria Falls and even butler service.
Renowned for its stunning landscapes, rich wildlife, and serene atmosphere, Botswana promises an unforgettable journey into the wild. Whether you’re seeking safaris, water-based excursions in the Okavango Delta, or simply the tranquility of the vast Kalahari Desert, Botswana caters to every honeymooning couple’s whim and fancy.
With a diverse array of accommodations available, ranging from safari lodges to secluded camps, your honeymoon in Botswana will be nothing short of magical.
May Weather in Botswana
May is the onset of the dry season, characterized by moderate temperatures and low humidity. The daytime temperatures average around 77°F, while evenings can be cooler, dipping to around 50°F.
The skies are mostly clear, offering spectacular views of the starlit African night. This weather creates perfect game-viewing conditions as wildlife congregates around water sources.
Remember to pack a mix of light clothing for the daytime and warmer layers for cooler mornings and evenings.
Best Things to Do in Botswana
This gem of Southern Africa is the perfect destination for couples who love nature, adventure, and luxury. Here are some of the best things you can do during your honeymoon in Botswana:
- Go on a Safari in the Okavango Delta: Explore the rich biodiversity of the Okavango Delta on a safari. Packed with an incredible array of wildlife, you might spot elephants, hippos, lions, zebras, and countless bird species.
- Visit Chobe National Park: Known for its large elephant population, Chobe National Park offers a unique wildlife experience. Apart from the elephants, you can also see lions, leopards, buffalos, and various antelope species.
- Explore the Makgadikgadi Pans: Witness the surreal beauty of one of the largest salt pans in the world. If you’re lucky, you might even catch the zebra and wildebeest migration.
- Enjoy a Romantic Sunset Boat Cruise on the Zambezi River: The perfect way to end a day in Botswana is by taking a sunset boat cruise on the Zambezi River. The stunning views of the sun setting over the water, creating a riot of colors, are sights you’ll remember forever.
Where to Say in Botswana
There are several luxurious lodges and camps that offer the perfect blend of comfort, adventure, and indulgence. Here are a few recommendations for where to stay on your romantic adventure:
- Ngoma Safari Lodge: is located on the border of Chobe National Park. This lodge offers stunning views of the floodplain and the Chobe River. Enjoy your private plunge pool or take part in one of their game drives.
- River View Lodge: Situated on the banks of the Chobe River, this lodge offers an intimate and luxurious experience. Enjoy private dinners under the stars or relax in your plunge pool while watching elephants roam freely.
- Cresta Mowana Safari Resort and Spa: is located on the banks of the Chobe River. This resort offers a balance of adventure and relaxation. Enjoy game drives and river cruises, followed by indulgent spa treatments.
- Chobe Marina Lodge: Situated on the banks of the Chobe River, this lodge offers breathtaking views and luxurious accommodations. Take a dip in one of their pools or enjoy a romantic dinner while watching the sunset over the river.
Known for its rich culture, white-sand beaches, and lush rainforests, Puerto Rico offers an idyllic setting for romance. The weather in May, with its warm temperatures and vibrant flora, will make your honeymoon truly magical.
Whether exploring the cobblestone streets of Old San Juan or dining on local cuisine, your Puerto Rican honeymoon will be a memory to cherish.
May Weather in Puerto Rico
In May, Puerto Rico boasts a tropical climate with temperatures averaging between 75°F and 85°F. The island experiences a rise in humidity during this period, leading to frequent, yet brief, afternoon showers.
These showers typically do not last long, and the skies clear up quickly, making it ideal for outdoor activities. The sea temperature remains warm, averaging around 81°F, so beach visits and aquatic adventures are definitely on the agenda.
Despite the occasional showers, May is considered a shoulder season in Puerto Rico, offering fewer crowds and a serene environment, perfect for a romantic getaway.
Romantinc Thing to Do in Puerto Rico
The island’s rich culture and breathtaking landscapes create an environment ripe with opportunities to make unforgettable memories. Here are a few romantic activities to consider:
- Bioluminescent Bay Kayak Tour: Experience the magical glow of the Bio Bay, one of Puerto Rico’s natural wonders. Paddle through the mangrove channels in a two-person kayak and watch the water light up with every stroke.
- Old San Juan Walk: Stroll hand-in-hand through the cobblestone streets of this historic city, soaking in the vibrant culture, colonial architecture, and stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- El Yunque Rainforest Hike: Explore Puerto Rico’s lush rainforest, with its beautiful waterfalls, exotic flora, and diverse wildlife. You can even enjoy a refreshing swim in a natural pool.
- Dance at La Factoría: This world-renowned bar in Old San Juan is the perfect spot for couples to enjoy a lively night out. Dance to Caribbean music, sip on delicious cocktails and revel in the lively atmosphere.
Best Beaches in Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico, often called the “Island of Enchantment,” is renowned for its exquisite beaches. With over 270 miles of coastline, the island is a paradise for beach lovers, offering a variety of sands ranging from white and golden to black volcanic.
Whether you’re a sunbather, surfer, or snorkeler, you’ll find a beach that suits your preferences. Here are some of the best beaches you should not miss:
- Flamenco Beach: Located on Culebra Island, Flamenco Beach is often ranked as one of the world’s top beaches. With its clear turquoise waters, soft white sand, and surrounding lush green hills, it’s a perfect spot for sunbathing and swimming.
- Condado Beach: Situated in San Juan, this beach is a popular destination for surfing, paddle boarding, and enjoying the vibrant surroundings filled with hotels, restaurants, and shops.
- Sun Bay Beach: Located in Vieques, Sun Bay Beach is one of the only beaches on the island with facilities, making it perfect for a family outing. The beach offers calm waters for swimming and ample space for picnicking.
- Crash Boat Beach: This beach in Aguadilla is famous for its bright, colorful fishing boats and crystal-clear waters, ideal for snorkeling and diving.
- Playa Sucia: Despite its name, which translates to “Dirty Beach”, Playa Sucia is one of the most beautiful beaches in Puerto Rico. Located near the Los Morrillos Lighthouse, it offers spectacular views and a secluded atmosphere.
Best Hotels for a May Honeymoon in Puerto Rico
When celebrating your honeymoon in May, Puerto Rico presents itself as an excellent choice with its captivating beauty, vibrant culture, and luxurious accommodations. Below are some of the best hotels that promise an unforgettable honeymoon experience:
- Caribe Hilton: Located in San Juan, this luxurious hotel features breathtaking ocean views, a secluded beach, and elegant suites for ultimate relaxation. Marilyn Monroe even spent her time here. Enjoy meals at one of the ten onsite restaurants or indulge in a couple’s massage at the spa.
- Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve: Located on the edge of El Yunque Rainforest, it offers a tranquil escape with its lush gardens, tucked-away beach, and 36-hole golf course. Plus, it features Puerto Rico’s largest lagoon-style pool. The spacious rooms and suites feature modern amenities and stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
- El Conquistador Resort: This cliff-top resort provides an array of amenities, including golf courses, a water park, a private island, and a serene spa, ensuring an unforgettable honeymoon stay.
- Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort: Set on 500 acres of beautiful beachfront property, this resort offers a mix of relaxation and adventure. Enjoy stunning ocean views from your room, or spend the day golfing, kayaking, or lounging by one of the pools.
In the heart of England, London in May unfurls a romantic canvas for honeymooners. As the city shakes off the last vestiges of winter, it blossoms with verdant parks and gardens, warm sunshine, and a vibrant cultural scene.
The city’s iconic landmarks, such as the Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, and the London Eye, provide memorable backdrops for your post-wedding photos. Meanwhile, a cruise down the Thames or a leisurely walk along the South Bank could give you the intimate moments you desire.
Remember to get a sightseeing pass to save huge on entrance fees to most major sights. With palaces, cozy pubs, and lush greenery, there is much to explore.
May Weather in London
In May, London ushers in the beginnings of summer, with average temperatures ranging from 48°F to 64°F. It is generally a pleasant month to visit as the city starts to enjoy longer daylight hours, with sunset often not occurring until after 8:30 PM.
However, the weather can still be quite unpredictable, with occasional showers. While there may be the odd chilly day, it’s also possible to experience temperatures that feel quite summery. This is a great time to enjoy outdoor attractions and parks in London, as they’ll likely be in full bloom.
Best Things to Do in London
Steeped in history and bursting with culture, London offers many activities for honeymooners seeking a blend of romance, adventure, and unique experiences. Let’s delve into some of London’s top attractions that should not be missed during your honeymoon:
- Grab drinks at Gordon’s Wine Bar: Located in the heart of London, this charming wine bar has been around since 1890 and offers an intimate atmosphere perfect for couples. The dimly-lit cellar setting and extensive selection of wines make it a must-visit spot for honeymooners.
- Ride the London Eye: Soar above the city skyline on the London Eye, granting you a mesmerizing bird’s eye view of the capital.
- Take a river cruise: Explore London’s iconic landmarks from a different perspective by taking a romantic cruise along the River Thames. You can choose to ride during the day or at night, both offering unique experiences.
- Romantic Dinner at The Shard: Indulge in a romantic dinner at The Shard, London’s tallest building, offering culinary delights with a breathtaking panoramic view of the city.
- Relax in Hyde Park: Unwind with a leisurely walk or a boat ride in Hyde Park, one of London’s largest and most famous parks.
Where to Stay in London
When it comes to accommodations, London offers a wide array of options catering to different budgets and tastes, making it easy to find the perfect spot to rest and relax after a day of exploring. Here are some top-notch suggestions:
- Shangri-La The Shard, London: Located in the iconic Shard building, this luxury hotel offers stunning views of the city from its rooms and suites. It also boasts a 24-hour gym, spa, and on-site restaurants.
- Hotel 41: For a more intimate and exclusive experience, Hotel 41 offers luxurious rooms and suites with personalized touches such as tailored pillows and an infused signature scent.
- The Montcalm Royal London House: This sleek and modern hotel boasts a rooftop bar with stunning views of the city, as well as a spa, fitness center, and multiple dining options. It’s also conveniently located near popular attractions such as the Tower of London and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
Napa Valley, California
The month of May brings spring in full bloom to Napa Valley, California – an idyllic setting for a memorable honeymoon. During this time, the vineyards are awash with vibrant green foliage, and the weather is delightfully warm with clear blue skies, perfect for picnics among the vines or leisurely walks through quaint towns.
As a world-renowned wine region, Napa Valley offers newlyweds the chance to explore many wineries, partake in intimate wine-tasting sessions, and learn about the intricate art of winemaking. Embark on a romantic journey to Napa Valley in May and immerse yourselves in the tranquility and beauty of this exceptional destination.
May Weather in Napa Valley
May in Napa Valley is characterized by pleasantly warm weather, making it an ideal time to explore the vineyards and enjoy the outdoor beauty of this region. The average temperature ranges from lows of around 48°F to highs of 77°F.
The long daylight hours provide ample time for touring and wine tasting. Rainfall is minimal, with May marking the beginning of the dry season, so it’s highly unlikely that your plans will be disrupted by weather. Remember to pack light clothing for the daytime and warmer layers for the cooler evenings.
Romantic Things to Do in Napa Valley
Napa Valley is a lover’s paradise, offering a plethora of romantic escapades that guarantee unforgettable memories. Whether you prefer leisurely outdoor activities, world-class wining and dining, or serene spa days, Napa Valley has something to tantalize every couple’s taste.
- Wine tasting at a vineyard: Nothing spells ‘romantic’ more than strolling hand in hand through lush vineyards, indulging in the finest wines that Napa Valley has to offer.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride: Experience the breathtaking views of the valley from a unique perspective, followed by a delicious brunch.
- Couple’s Spa Day at Calistoga Spa Hot Springs: Relax and unwind with a couple’s massage at this famous spa, boasting natural hot springs and a mud bath.
- Dinner at The French Laundry: Enjoy a memorable dining experience in this Michelin three-star restaurant, renowned for its French cuisine with a twist.
- Hike Together at Skyline Wilderness Park: For nature-loving couples, a day spent hiking amidst the park’s beautiful wildflowers and wildlife is a must.
Best Wineries in Napa Valley
Napa Valley, globally acclaimed for its vineyards, is home to some of the world’s finest wineries. Each winery has a unique tale to tell, through its distinctive flavors, architectural splendor, and enchanting vineyard landscapes.
Here’s a list of some of the best wineries that you must visit during your time in Napa Valley.
- Robert Mondavi Winery: Known for its mission-style architecture, Robert Mondavi Winery offers an exquisite range of Cabernet Sauvignon wines.
- Castello di Amorosa: This authentically-styled, 13th-century Tuscan castle and winery offers a fantastic range of Italian wines.
- Opus One Winery: Born of a partnership between Robert Mondavi and Baron Philippe de Rothschild, Opus One Winery is famed for its opulent blend of Bordeaux varietals.
- Sterling Vineyards: With its stunning views of Napa Valley, Sterling Vineyards offers a memorable wine-tasting experience alongside its range of outstanding wines.
- Inglenook: Owned by film director Francis Ford Coppola, Inglenook is a must-visit for its rich history, beautiful layout, and world-class wines.
- Domaine Carneros: Famous for its sparkling wines, Domaine Carneros is the perfect stop for lovers of bubbly.
- Schramsberg Vineyard: Established in 1862, Schramsberg Vineyard offers tours of its historic caves and a taste of their award-winning sparkling wines.
Where to Stay in Napa Valley
With its idyllic landscapes and romantic vineyards, Napa Valley makes for a dreamy honeymoon destination. Here, lovebirds can find an assortment of luxury accommodations that offer the perfect blend of comfort, elegance, and intimacy.
Here’s a list of some top-notch accommodations you should consider for your honeymoon stay in Napa Valley.
- Meadowood Napa Valley: Offering a romantic setting amidst a private estate, Meadowood is well-known for its impeccable service, luxury amenities, and a 3-star Michelin restaurant.
- The Carneros Resort and Spa: This inn, nestled in the heart of wine country, offers luxury cottages that provide privacy and comfort for newlyweds.
- Bardessono Hotel and Spa: With its serene atmosphere and eco-friendly design, Bardessono is the perfect escape for couples looking to relax and unwind together.
New York City, New York
As the city that never sleeps, New York City offers an electrifying honeymoon destination in springtime. During this time, the city ushers in pleasant weather, allowing couples to explore its vibrant neighborhoods, world-class restaurants, iconic landmarks, and sprawling parks.
From the glittering skyline viewed from the One World Observatory to romantic strolls through Central Park, a honeymoon in New York City is sure to be an unforgettable urban retreat.
May Weather in New York City
May in New York City signifies the beginning of warm weather, with average temperatures ranging from 55°F to 70°F. The city starts to bloom with the vibrancy of spring, as trees are lush and flowers adorn the public parks.
The weather is generally pleasant and perfect for outdoor activities. However, some rainy days throughout the month are to be expected.
Romantic Things to Do in New York City
Filled with iconic landmarks, beautiful parks, and world-class dining, there’s always something magical for every couple to explore. Here are a few romantic activities to consider for your honeymoon in the Big Apple:
- Stroll in Central Park: A leisurely walk through Central Park is a quintessential New York romance. Discover hidden gems like the conservatory garden, Belvedere Castle, or the iconic Bow Bridge.
- Sunset Cruise on the Hudson: Experience a breathtaking sunset aboard a classic schooner, sailing past the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Manhattan skyline. We suggest the Bateaux dinner cruise.
- Dinner at One World Observatory: Dine high above the bustling city at One World Observatory. Enjoy world-class cuisine while taking in panoramic views of New York City.
- Visit The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Spend an afternoon exploring the vast collections at The Met, followed by a glass of wine on the rooftop overlooking Central Park.
- Broadway Show: A visit to NYC wouldn’t be complete without experiencing a Broadway show. Catch a timeless classic or a new hit for a memorable night out.
Where to Stay in New York City
Choosing the right accommodations is crucial to enjoying everything in the Big Apple. Whether you’re looking for lavish luxury or a cozy budget-friendly option, New York has a wide array of choices to suit every honeymooning couple. Here are some top suggestions:
- The Plaza New York: An iconic luxury hotel overlooking Central Park, The Plaza offers elegant rooms and world-class service. It’s also home to several high-end shops and a food hall..
- Conrad New York Downtown: Located in Lower Manhattan, this upscale hotel boasts stunning views of the city skyline and is within walking distance of popular attractions like One World Observatory and the 9/11 Memorial.
- The Pierre, A Taj Hotel: This opulent property on Fifth Avenue offers a timeless European-style experience with spacious rooms and suites, upscale dining options, and impeccable service.
- 1 Hotel Central Park: This luxurious hotel is a great choice for eco-conscious couples with its sustainable design and focus on organic and local products. Plus, it’s just steps away from the iconic Central Park.
- The Knickerbocker: This historic hotel in Times Square offers a modern twist on classic luxury with elegant rooms and suites, a rooftop bar with stunning city views, and easy access to Broadway shows.
Experience the enchanting allure of Sicily, Italy’s sun-kissed island gem, for a memorable May honeymoon. As spring blossoms into summer, Sicily unfolds in a vibrant palette of colors, flavors, and scents that captivate your senses.
From the idyllic beaches kissed by azure Mediterranean waters to the mesmerizing historical relics that speak volumes of a rich past, every corner of Sicily is a romantic backdrop. Unwind amid the scenic vineyards, indulge in the island’s famed cuisine, and soak in the breathtaking sunset views.
May Weather in Sicily
In May, Sicily experiences a beautiful Mediterranean climate with moderate temperatures. The average high reaches around 75°F, while the average low typically dips to 60°F.
Rainfall during this month is sparse, making it an ideal time to visit. The crystal-clear skies and abundant sunshine allow tourists to explore Sicily’s beautiful landscapes and historical sites comfortably.
Things to Do in Sicily
The diverse and flavorful Sicilian cuisine, alongside its scenic beaches and picturesque countryside, make it a must-visit destination. Here’s a list of romantic things you can do while in Sicily:
- Visit the Valley of the Temples: One of the most significant archaeological sites in the world, this area boasts well-preserved Greek temples and monuments.
- Explore Mount Etna: Take a guided tour of Europe’s highest active volcano. You can trek, bike, or take a cable car for stunning views.
- Stroll in Palermo’s streets: Discover the unique culture, history, and architecture of Sicily’s capital.
- Relax at the Beaches: Enjoy the crystal clear waters and beautiful beaches of San Vito Lo Capo, Cefalu, and Mondello.
- Try Sicilian Cuisine: Indulge in local favorites like Arancini, Cannoli, and Caponata in a traditional Trattoria.
Best Beaches in Sicily
Sicily’s coastline offers some of the most enchanting beaches in the world. Here are a few you should make a point to visit:
- San Vito Lo Capo: Known for its fine sand and turquoise waters, this beach is a popular spot for both locals and tourists. Don’t miss the Cous Cous Fest, a culinary festival held here in September.
- Scala dei Turchi: This white, rocky cliff in the shape of a staircase (the ‘Stair of the Turks’) is a natural wonder that provides a unique beach experience. Its striking beauty makes it a perfect backdrop for photos.
- Mondello Beach: Just a short ride from Palermo, Mondello offers a wide stretch of white sand and crystal-clear waters. You’ll find plenty of amenities, including restaurants serving local seafood.
- Isola Bella: This small island in Taormina is a nature reserve with a pebble beach. Cross the narrow path at low tide to reach the island and enjoy the lush vegetation and marine life.
- Spiaggia dei Conigli: Situated on the island of Lampedusa, this beach is often rated as one of the best in the world. Its clear waters and abundant marine life make it an ideal spot for snorkeling.
Where to Stay in Sicily for a May Honeymoon
Sicily’s charm extends beyond its vibrant culture and stunning landscapes – it also houses some of the most romantic hotels ideal for honeymooners. Whether you’re looking for an intimate boutique hotel or a luxurious resort with breathtaking views, Sicily has something for every newlywed couple.
- Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea: This luxurious beachfront hotel offers romantic suites, a private beach, and stunning views over the Bay of Mazzarò.
- Grand Hotel Timeo, A Belmond Hotel, Taormina: Set in the heart of Taormina, this hotel provides breathtaking views of Mount Etna and the Sicilian Coast.
- Baglio Oneto: A charming countryside and wine resort set in a 17th-century villa, offering stunning views of the vineyards and olive groves.
Delight in the French Riviera’s glitz, glamour, and allure with a honeymoon in Monaco this May. This tiny yet luxurious nation perfectly blends natural beauty, refined luxury, and enticing nightlife, making it an ideal destination for newlyweds.
May marks the beginning of the sunny weather, yet before the peak tourist season, offering you the perfect conditions to enjoy Monaco’s dazzling sights, pristine beaches, and world-class dining.
May Weather in Monaco
Monaco experiences a delightful Mediterranean spring climate characterized by mild and sunny weather. Average daytime temperatures typically range from 61°F 68°F, making it a pleasant time for outdoor activities and exploring this glamorous city-state.
There’s also a slight chance of rain, with occasional showers that add to the refreshing nature of the season. The comfortable, balmy weather conditions during May make Monaco a favorite destination for travelers seeking to enjoy its opulent casinos, yacht-lined harbor, and the famed Monaco Grand Prix.
Things to Do in Monaco
Monaco, a glamorous city-state on the French Riviera, offers luxury and culture perfect for honeymooners seeking a sophisticated retreat. Here are some must-visit places:
- Attend the Monaco Grand Prix: Embrace the adrenaline rush with a visit to the iconic Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Held annually on the last weekend of May, this race is one of the world’s most prestigious and challenging motor races.
- Monte Carlo Casino: An iconic landmark, the Casino offers not just gaming but also opera, ballet, and concerts in its grandiose complex.
- Palais Princier: The official residence of the Prince of Monaco, it offers breathtaking views of the city and the harbor.
- Jardin Exotique: This stunning garden showcases a wide variety of exotic plants, along with spectacular views of Monaco and the Mediterranean.
- Opera de Monte-Carlo: Known for its world-class performances, this opera house is a must-visit for music lovers.
- Eat at Louis XV: This three-Michelin-starred restaurant, located in the Hotel de Paris, offers exquisite French cuisine by renowned chef Alain Ducasse.
- Visit the Rose Garden: Take a romantic stroll in this beautiful garden filled with over 300 species of roses across 8,000 rose bushes.
Best Beaches near Monaco
Monaco, often associated with glamour and luxury, is also a paradise for beach lovers. With its Mediterranean climate and stunning coastline, it offers a variety of beaches just a short drive away.
Here are some of the best beaches near Monaco that you shouldn’t miss:
- Larvotto Beach: Monaco’s only public beach, Larvotto offers a sandy shore and clear waters, with beach clubs and restaurants lining the coastline.
- Marquet Beach: Located near Monaco on the French border, it’s an ideal spot for families with its calm waters and easy access.
- Mala Beach: Hidden between cliffs and technically a part of France, this beach is known for its crystal-clear waters and tranquillity.
Where to Stay in Monaco for a May Honeymoon
Monaco is renowned for its luxury accommodations. Here are some top-notch hotels for your unforgettable honeymoon:
- Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo: One of Monaco’s most iconic and luxurious hotels, it offers breathtaking views of the Mediterranean sea and impeccable service.
- Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo: A stunning Belle Époque hotel with elegant rooms, fine dining options, and a rooftop pool with panoramic sea views.
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort: This resort-style hotel has a private beach, multiple pools, and lavish rooms with terraces overlooking the sea.
Croatia, with its diverse landscapes, historical cities, and awe-inspiring Adriatic coastline, is a captivating destination for a May honeymoon. The nation’s natural beauty peaks as spring unfolds, exhibiting a charming palette of vibrant colors and freshness.
The mild climate and fewer crowds make it an ideal time to enjoy the panoramic sea views, explore ancient towns, and savor delectable Croatian cuisine. Whether you’re inclined towards a tranquil retreat on the islands of Hvar and Korčula or a romantic escapade in the architectural jewel of Dubrovnik, Croatia promises an unforgettable honeymoon experience.
May Weather in Croatia
May in Croatia is marked by the advent of spring, with warm temperatures and longer days. The average temperature ranges from 60°F to 73°F, making it a pleasant time for outdoor activities and sightseeing.
The coastal areas enjoy a mild Mediterranean climate with cool sea breezes, while the inland regions may have slightly cooler temperatures. Rainfall is moderate and usually short-lived, not significantly affecting travel plans.
Overall, May’s pleasant weather provides an excellent opportunity to explore Croatia’s stunning landscapes and historic sites without the peak summer crowds.
Things to Do in Croatia
With its stunning Adriatic coastline, historic towns, and diverse landscapes, Croatia offers countless romantic experiences. This captivating country is a perfect setting for newlyweds seeking relaxation and adventure.
- Stroll the Ancient Walls of Dubrovnik: Take a leisurely walk on the ancient city walls of Dubrovnik to enjoy magnificent views of the old town and the serene sea.
- Explore Plitvice Lakes National Park: Discover the majestic beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park, featuring 16 interconnected lakes and stunning waterfalls.
- Wine Tasting in Istria: Enjoy an intimate wine-tasting session in the beautiful vineyards of Istria, known for its exquisite white and red wines.
- Sunset Cruise in Zadar: Experience the romantic spectacle of a sunset cruise in Zadar, renowned for having one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world.
- Relax on Zlatni Rat Beach: Unwind on the pebble beach of Zlatni Rat, known as the Golden Cape, renowned for its unique shape that changes with the currents.
- Visit the Blue Cave of Biševo: Take a boat trip to the enchanting Blue Cave on the island of Biševo, where the sunlight creates a magical blue glow within the cave.
Best Hotels in Croatia for a Honeymoon
Croatia is home to many exquisite hotels offering an idyllic setting for a honeymoon. Choose from luxury resorts, charming boutiques, and secluded beachfront properties to find the perfect place to start your new life together.
- Dubrovnik Valamar President Collection Hotel: This five-star hotel offers a romantic beachfront setting, spacious rooms with stunning sea views, and a luxurious wellness spa.
- Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik: Perched on a cliff overlooking the Adriatic Sea, this boutique hotel offers elegant rooms with private balconies, an outdoor pool, and a gourmet restaurant.
- Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik: Located just steps from the Old Town of Dubrovnik, this luxurious hotel features spacious rooms with sea views, a private beach area, and an award-winning restaurant.
- Cornaro Hotel: This charming boutique hotel offers elegant rooms with chic decor, a rooftop terrace with stunning city views, and a delicious breakfast buffet.
Nestled amidst the Himalayas, Ladakh is a mesmerizing Indian destination for a May honeymoon. As the snow melts and the temperature gradually warms up, the landscape comes alive, adorned with blossoming flowers and lush greenery.
It is a paradise for nature lovers, adventure enthusiasts, and those seeking tranquility. From enjoying the serene beauty of Pangong Lake to exploring ancient monasteries and experiencing the vibrant local culture, a honeymoon in Ladakh offers a unique blend of natural beauty, history, and adventure.
With fewer tourists and clear sunny days, May is the perfect time to embark on this unforgettable journey of love and life.
May Weather in Ladakh
In May, Ladakh welcomes the onset of spring with temperatures ranging from 42°F to 68°F. The cold winter snow starts to melt, revealing the breathtaking beauty of Ladakh’s landscapes.
The days are sunny and bright, making it an excellent time for sightseeing and outdoor activities. However, nights in Ladakh remain chilly, so travelers should pack warm clothing. This is also the beginning of the tourist season in Ladakh, so expect to see more visitors this month.
Things to Do in Ladakh
Ladakh offers many activities for newlyweds seeking a unique and adventurous honeymoon.
- Visit the Pangong Tso Lake: A visit to the mesmerizing Pangong Tso Lake is a must. Known for its expanse of blue waters set against a dramatic mountain backdrop, the lake is ideal for a romantic picnic.
- Explore Leh Palace: Take a step back in time with a visit to the Leh Palace. Offering sweeping views of the city and the Stok Kangri and Zanskar mountains, it’s a perfect spot for couples who appreciate history and architecture.
- Trekking and Camping: For adventurous couples, Ladakh offers numerous trekking trails. The Markha Valley trek is a popular choice, with options for overnight camping under the starlit Ladakh sky.
- Bike Ride on Khardung La Pass: Known as one of the highest motorable passes in the world, nothing beats the thrill of a bike ride on Khardung La Pass.
- Monastery Visits: Ladakh is home to some of the most beautiful Buddhist monasteries, such as Hemis and Thiksey. Visiting these tranquil monasteries can offer your honeymoon a serene and spiritual dimension.
Best Hotels in Ladakh for a Honeymoon
After an adventurous day of exploring Ladakh’s beautiful landscape, finding a comforting place to rest and relax is essential. Here is a list of our favorite hotels in Ladakh, handpicked for their excellent services, beautiful surroundings, and romantic ambiance, making them perfect for your honeymoon.
- The Grand Dragon Ladakh: Overlooking the breathtaking views of the snow-capped mountains, The Grand Dragon Ladakh offers a blend of traditional and modern amenities. The rooms are elegantly designed with local artwork, ensuring a luxurious stay.
- The Zen Ladakh: The Zen Ladakh provides a unique blend of traditional architecture and modern facilities. Its well-furnished cottages and villas offer a serene retreat for couples.
- Saboo Resorts: If you’re looking for a unique experience, Saboo Resorts offers luxury cottages with panoramic views of the mountains and fields. Its tranquil setting provides a perfect romantic getaway.
Kyoto, the cultural heart of Japan, is a place where the past and present intersect in perfect harmony. The city provides an unforgettable backdrop for your honeymoon with enchanting temples, serene Zen gardens, traditional tea houses, and bustling markets.
The city’s charm lies in its ability to balance its rich cultural heritage and modernity. Experience the romance of cherry blossom viewing, relish the tranquility of a tea ceremony, or simply wander through the historical lanes; Kyoto will leave you and your partner with memories to cherish for a lifetime.
May Weather in Kyoto
The May weather is typically warm and pleasant, with average temperatures ranging from a comfortable 57°F at night to a moderately warm 75°F during the day. This period sees minimal rainfall, making it an excellent time for outdoor activities.
The cherry blossoms that Kyoto is renowned for might have faded, but the city’s gardens and parks bloom with azaleas and rhododendrons, providing a vibrant backdrop for sightseeing. Therefore, it’s advisable to pack lightweight clothing for the day and a light jacket for cooler evenings.
Best Things to Do in Kyoto
Kyoto, renowned for its ancient temples, traditional tea houses, and vibrant festivals, offers a unique blend of cultural heritage and natural beauty. It is a city that perfectly marries the old with the new, making it an idyllic destination for honeymooners.
Here’s a list of the best things to do in Kyoto on your honeymoon:
- Visit Kinkaku-ji (Golden Pavilion): This Zen temple, covered in stunning gold leaf, is a must-visit. The pavilion is set over a lake, offering breathtaking reflections for perfect photos.
- Stroll through the Arashiyama Bamboo Grove: Venture into the bamboo groves of Arashiyama for a serene, other-worldly experience. The grove offers a beautiful walking path, providing a quiet escape.
- Explore Fushimi Inari Taisha: This shrine is renowned for its iconic red torii gates that lead up Mount Inari. The hike offers panoramic views of Kyoto.
- Experience a Traditional Tea Ceremony: Participate in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony, an integral part of Japanese culture. Several tea houses in Kyoto offer this experience.
- Relax in an Onsen (Hot Spring): End a day of sightseeing with a relaxing dip in a traditional Japanese hot spring. Many Ryokans (traditional Japanese inns) in Kyoto have their own onsen for guests.
Where to Stay in Kyoto
Hotel choices abound in Kyoto, catering to varying tastes and budgets. Whether you’re seeking an experience steeped in tradition at a classic Ryokan or the creature comforts of a modern hotel, Kyoto has something to satisfy every traveler.
Here’s a list of recommended places to stay in Kyoto during your honeymoon:
- Ace Hotel Kyoto: Located in the heart of Kyoto, this boutique hotel offers chic rooms with modern amenities and a rooftop bar with stunning views.
- Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Kyoto Premier Sanjo Kamogawa: Situated along the Kamo River, this luxury hotel features spacious rooms with elegant Japanese decor and a traditional public bath.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kyoto: Enjoy a luxurious stay at this five-star hotel located in a peaceful area near the Kamogawa River. The Ritz-Carlton Kyoto offers stunning views of the Higashiyama Mountains and an array of amenities, including a spa, tea ceremony room, and multiple dining options.