With so many places to see, travel bucket lists are endless. That is why we are always open to working with guest contributors to share exciting destinations, fresh ideas, new content and guest blog posts. We have several different formats for guest blog posts:
- Stories: Was your honeymoon a dream come true? Have you had an unforgettable getaway? Received a first-class stay? Share your story with us and couples world wide and you may see it featured on the blog soon.
- Top-10: From destinations to things to do, we have all taken advantage of a “Top 10” list when traveling (or planning to travel). If you have a “Top 10” list, send it over. We will take a look and spread the word to help others.
- Tips & Tricks: Did you learn a thing or two while planning your destination wedding? Received some great honeymoon advice? Put a good packing tip to use? Let us pass along your advice and feedback.
Here are some guidelines before submitting content for consideration on Honeymoons.com:
- Please make sure your content is honeymoon, travel or destination wedding related
- Content must be fresh and original and roughly 1000-1500 words
- “Author Byline” should include your full name, 1-2 sentence description and contact information (website, blog, social media accounts with complete urls)
- We prefer images to be included (please send .jpg files, do no implement in word document – but feel free to provide text guidelines of image placement within word document)
- Include backlink to Honeymoons.com on your blog/channels
- Linking Policy: Two links to your website within the body of the post
- All submissions are subject to editorial approval. The Honeymoons.com Team is subject to provide minor edits before being published
- If and when your post is published, we expect you to share it across your social media channels within 48 hours of being published
If you have exceptional writing and would like to share your story, please feel free to reach out to our content director, Marian, at [email protected]. We’d be happy to discuss guest blogging opportunities and work together to share more of the world to our couples.
Please submit the following:
- Your completed post in a Word Doc
- Image files with attribution
- Short author bio (with links)