Spirit of Freedom is one of Australia’s most comfortable and well appointed live-aboard dive vessels. At 37 meters in length, with three decks of living space, generous cabins with private bathroom, the Spirit of Freedom offers all the amenities of a hotel, complimented by first class meals and outstanding service. A large dive deck with nitrox and photo facilities houses every convenience to ensure comfort, safety and freedom in your diving.
You can dive the remote regions of the Ribbon Reefs and Osprey Reef in the Coral Sea. You can witness the massive Potato Cod being fed at the Cod Hole, experience the thrilling shark dive at North Horn, Osprey Reef, and in the winter months you may even encounter the inquisitive Minke Whale on the Ribbon Reefs. Spirit of Freedom live-aboard dive tours depart from Cairns in the tropical north of Australia and offer 3, 4 and 7 night dives.
Spirit of Freedom offers...
-Choice of 3 day Cod Hole & Ribbon Reefs, 4 day Coral Sea, and 7 day Cod Hole, Ribbon Reefs & Coral Sea tours.
-Reef flight between Cairns and Lizard Island on the 3 and 4 day tours
-37 metre electronically stabilised vessel for the smoothest cruising
-Three entertainment areas – dining saloon, lounge bar, and sun deck
-Well set up dive deck and easy access dive platform
-Spacious private cabins all with private bathroom.
-Daily cabin service
-First class chef prepared meals
-Complimentary Australian wines with evening meals
-Wide screen TV with Apple TV movie library
-Free Wifi (When in range)
-Complimentary transfers to/ from Cairns City accommodation
The Best Parts of Spirit of Freedom Dive Adventures
- Dive the Cod Hole & Ribbon Reefs, Great Barrier Reef
- Dive Australia’s Coral Sea Reefs
- Watch a shark feed at Osprey Reef, Coral Sea
- Participate in feeding the Potato Cod at the Cod Hole, Great Barrier Reef
- Snorkel with Dwarf Minke Whales (in June & July)
- Fly over the Great Barrier Reef (on 3 and 4 day tours)
- Take your PADI Advanced Course
- Take your PADI Nitrox Course
Chefs serve a variety of fine quality healthy meals using the best local produce. You will find a mix of international influences in the selection that cater to most tastes. Special requests/dietary requirements can be catered to with prior notice. Lunch and dinner are provided on the day of departure, with 4 meals a day on ensuing days, and breakfast on the day of return to Cairns. Tea, coffee machine and fountain water are always available for self service. The ship's bar offers an assortment of beer, mixed drinks and wine selection. Australian style BBQ is served on the last night of each itinerary.
- Inclusive 1 hour reef flight between Cairns and Lizard Island on 3 & 4 day tours
- Daily cabin service
- First class chef prepared meals
- Complimentary Australian wines with evening meals
- Quality scuba gear hire, including dive computers
- Optional Nitrox fills for Nitrox certified divers
- Complimentary transfers to/ from Cairns City accommodation