March, a month bursting with the promise of spring and enhanced by the lingering charm of winter, is a perfect time to venture into the realm of married life. Why not transform the ordinary into extraordinary by embarking on a honeymoon straight out of your wildest dreams?
Let’s dive into a world of romantic escapades, where love blooms amidst the scenic landscapes of our top 10 March honeymoon destinations for 2024.
Cape Town is the place to be for your March honeymoon if you’re looking for a blend of mesmerizing natural beauty and vibrant city life. As the summer heat fades, the city comes alive with pleasant weather, making it an excellent time to explore its exquisite beaches, majestic mountains, and world-class vineyards.
Cape Town’s unique blend of cultures creates a melting pot of flavors, giving food lovers an adventure. Embark on the journey of a lifetime in this charismatic city. Every corner is steeped in history, and every view is a photographic masterpiece.
Cape Town Weather in March
March in Cape Town offers a delightful blend of warm summer days and cool autumn evenings. It’s the tail end of summer in this South African gem, marking an optimal period for outdoor adventures with temperatures ranging between 59°F to 79°F.
The city bathes in the golden autumn sun, while the cooler nights lend themselves to romantic beach walks under the star-studded African sky. While Cape Town’s March weather is generally dry, carrying a light jacket for those rare rainy days is always wise.
This inviting weather and reduced crowds post-summer make Cape Town a charming March honeymoon destination.
Best Things to Do in Cape Town
Navigating the beguiling labyrinth of Cape Town’s attractions can be as exhilarating as daunting. But fear not; we’re here to guide you. Below are some absolute musts that should make it to your Cape Town honeymoon itinerary.
- Explore the breathtaking Table Mountain either by hiking up or taking a cable car. The view from the top is guaranteed to leave you spellbound.
- Immerse yourselves in the culture of the city by visiting the historic Bo-Kaap district. Its colorful houses and cobblestone streets make for a splendid stroll.
- Visit the V&A Waterfront, an entertainment and shopping hub offering various dining options with a stunning view of Table Mountain and the ocean.
- Wander through the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. These beautiful gardens nestled at the foot of Table Mountain offer an ideal spot for a romantic picnic.
- Indulge in a wine-tasting tour in the nearby Cape Winelands. Here, you can sample some of South Africa’s finest wines amidst stunning vineyards.
- Take a day trip to Boulder Beach, home to a colony of African Penguins. Seeing these little creatures on the beach makes for a unique and charming experience.
Where to Stay in Cape Town on Your Honeymoon
The city offers many options that cater to varying tastes and budgets. Cape Town has everything from luxury hotels with spectacular views to intimate boutique guesthouses.
Here are some top choices to consider:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa: Located near the Table Mountain National Park, this hotel offers a serene, natural setting with breathtaking views.
- One & Only Cape Town: This urban resort boasts a prime location on the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, with luxurious rooms and top-notch amenities.
- Taj Cape Town: A blend of old-world elegance and modern luxury. This hotel is centrally located in the heart of Cape Town’s historic city center.
- The Table Bay: Situated on the V&A Waterfront, this iconic hotel offers a mix of classic charm and modern sophistication.
- Steenberg Hotel: Set on a historic wine farm in the tranquil Constantia Valley. This boutique hotel offers a peaceful and romantic escape from the city.
As you continue your journey of love and commitment, consider Anguilla as your dreamy March honeymoon destination. An undiscovered paradise nestled in the Caribbean, Anguilla offers pristine white-sand beaches, crystal-clear waters, and an ambiance of tranquility perfectly suited for newly married couples.
Anguilla Weather in March
March is a delightful time to visit Anguilla, as the weather is near perfect. This Caribbean island enjoys a tropical climate, and March typically sees average high temperatures around 82°F and lows near 73°F.
The sea is invitingly warm, making it a great time for water sports and beach activities. Rainfall is minimal, as March falls within the dry season, thus ensuring ample sunshine and clear, blue skies.
Things to Do in Anguilla on Your March Honeymoon
With its stunning beaches and vibrant culture, Anguilla offers many activities for honeymooners in March. From exploring the island’s natural beauty to indulging in its rich culinary scene, there’s never a dull moment.
Here are some top activities that you should include in your itinerary:
- Visit Shoal Bay: Known as one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean, Shoal Bay is perfect for a day of sun, sand, and sea.
- Try Anguillian Cuisine: Indulge in the local cuisines with dishes like grilled lobster and johnnycakes.
- Go Snorkeling: The clear Caribbean waters around Anguilla are ideal for snorkeling and exploring vibrant marine life.
- Visit the Art Galleries: Anguilla is home to numerous art galleries showcasing the work of local and international artists.
- Enjoy Live Music: Experience the local music scene at beachside bars and restaurants with live calypso or reggae performances.
- Take a Boat Tour: Explore the island’s hidden coves and secluded beaches by taking a romantic boat tour.
Best Beaches in Anguilla
Anguilla boasts a plethora of breathtaking beaches, each with its own unique charm and appeal. Here are some of the best beaches that you shouldn’t miss during your visit:
- Rendezvous Bay: This is the longest beach on the island, offering stunning views of St. Martin. Its calm waters are perfect for swimming and are home to several dining options.
- Meads Bay: Known for its turquoise waters and white sandy shores, Meads Bay is a favorite among both locals and visitors. Luxury resorts and restaurants dot the beach, providing high-end amenities and dining experiences.
- Little Bay: Accessible only by boat or a challenging climb, Little Bay is a hidden gem. Its secluded location and stunning natural beauty make it an ideal spot for a romantic picnic.
- Sandy Island: A tiny cay off the mainland, Sandy Island offers an idyllic setting for snorkeling and sunbathing. You can also enjoy a delicious seafood meal at the island’s only restaurant.
- Shoal Bay East: This beach deserves a second nod for its vibrant reef life, making it a prime spot for snorkeling.
Where to Stay in Anguilla on Your Honeymoon
Choosing the right accommodation is a crucial part of planning your honeymoon. Anguilla offers a range of luxurious resorts and charming boutique hotels, ensuring you find the perfect setting to start your married life in comfort and style.
Here are some top options to consider:
- Zemi Beach House: Set on the secluded Shoal Bay, this hotel offers luxury and comfort with its elegant rooms, fine dining options, and holistic spa.
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla: This resort offers a breathtaking view of Meads Bay and Barnes Bay. It features luxury villas, private residences, and a spa.
- Cap Juluca, A Belmond Hotel: This Greco-Moorish-styled resort on Maundays Bay offers beachfront villas, private swimming pools, and an array of watersports.
- Malliouhana Resort: This romantic boutique hotel offers stunning ocean views, spacious suites, and a variety of activities, including snorkeling and sunset cruises.
March is an ideal time for a honeymoon in The Bahamas. As winter loosens its grip, this tropical paradise blossoms into a haven for lovebirds seeking respite from the chill. Imagine clear waters gently lapping at your feet. A warm Caribbean breeze rustling through palm trees. Then, a bright sun casts a shimmering glow on white sandy beaches.
The Bahamas is a special destination with an exquisite blend of stunning landscapes, thrilling outdoor activities, and secluded spots. Let’s explore what this tropical wonderland has in store for your romantic getaway.
Weather in the Bahamas in March
March is a splendid time to honeymoon in the Bahamas, as it falls within the dry season, characterized by moderate temperatures and minimal rainfall. Average highs hover around a pleasant 79°F, creating the perfect backdrop for beachside relaxation and exploration.
While the evenings may be slightly cooler, they remain comfortable for alfresco dining or evening walks along the beach. These favorable conditions also facilitate snorkeling, boating, and fishing, helping you make the most of your idyllic island getaway.
Be aware that March coincides with Spring Break, so some areas may be busier than usual. However, the Bahamas’ multitude of islands always ensures a tranquil, romantic spot awaiting discovery.
Romantic Things to Do on Your March Honeymoon
In the Bahamas, there are boundless opportunities to create unforgettable moments with your loved one. Let’s explore some of the most romantic activities to indulge in during your March honeymoon in the Bahamas.
- Visit the Exumas: Charter a boat and spend the day exploring the Exumas. The Exumas are a chain of 365 tiny islands and cays. Swim with the famous pigs of Big Major Cay and enjoy a picnic on a secluded beach.
- Explore Nassau’s Historic Sites: Wander hand-in-hand through the charming, pastel-colored colonial buildings of Nassau. Visit the historic Fort Charlotte or the Nassau Straw Market for authentic local crafts.
- Relax on Pink Sands Beach: Located on Harbour Island, this stunning beach gets its color from crushed coral.
- Dive in Andros: For the adventurous couple, go diving in Andros, the third largest barrier reef in the world. Witness vibrant marine life and explore underwater caves.
- Dine Under the Stars: End your day with a beach-side dinner under the stars. Many resorts offer private dining experiences, complete with candlelight and the soothing sounds of the ocean waves.
- Iguana Beach: Take a day trip to Iguana Beach, an uninhabited island inhabited by thousands of iguanas. Enjoy a picnic and take in the breathtaking views with your loved one.
- Watch the Sunset at Love Beach: As its name suggests, this beach is the perfect spot to watch the sunset with your significant other. Unwind on the soft sand as you toast to your life together.
Best Beaches in the Bahamas
The Bahamas are blessed with abundant sun-kissed beaches, each with its unique charm. Here is our top picks some of the must-visit beaches in the Bahamas:
- Cable Beach: Known for its golden sands and crystal-clear waters, Cable Beach is a favorite among visitors. It’s also the perfect spot for water sports enthusiasts.
- Treasure Cay Beach: Located on Abaco Island, Treasure Cay Beach is renowned for its powder-soft sand and tranquil waters. It’s an ideal location for a relaxed beach day.
- Tropic of Cancer Beach: Also known as Pelican Beach, this secluded beach on Little Exuma offers stunning views of clear turquoise waters. It’s the perfect spot for sunbathing and swimming.
- Paradise Island Cabbage Beach: As one of the most popular beaches in the Bahamas, its pristine white sands and clear azure waters attract beach lovers from around the world.
- Gold Rock Beach: Situated in the Lucayan National Park on Grand Bahama Island, this beach is particularly stunning at low tide, revealing a semi-circular “welcome mat” to the sea.
Best Places to Stay in the Bahamas
Choosing the right place to stay can significantly elevate your honeymoon experience. In the Bahamas, you’ll find a wide array of accommodations. Guests can enjoy everything from luxury resorts packed with amenities to private villas offering serene seclusion.
Here are some of the best places to stay on your honeymoon in the Bahamas.
- The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort: This luxury resort sits on a 5-mile stretch of natural beach. It offers rooms with panoramic ocean views and private balconies or terraces. The Ocean Club is famed for its impeccable service, 18-hole golf course, Versailles-inspired gardens, and world-class spa.
- Sandals Emerald Bay: Perfect for couples seeking an all-inclusive experience. Sandals Emerald Bay offers luxury suites, various fine dining options, a serene spa, and even a Greg Norman-designed golf course.
- The Cove at Atlantis: Located on the famous Atlantis Paradise Island. The Cove offers ultra-luxurious suites with ocean views and private balconies. Enjoy world-class dining, an adults-only pool, and access to all Atlantis amenities, including the Aquaventure waterpark.
- Sandals Royal Bahamian: Another all-inclusive option, Sandals Royal Bahamian boasts a private offshore island for the ultimate romantic escape. This resort also offers luxurious suites, gourmet dining options, and an award-winning spa.
March, a time when the Caribbean sun gently warms the white sand beaches of St. Lucia, promises an idyllic setting for a honeymoon. As winter retreats in the northern hemisphere, St. Lucia blooms with tropical allure, offering couples a secluded paradise.
Whether captivated by the island’s vibrant flora or eager to indulge in its luxurious resorts, a St. Lucia honeymoon in March is perfect for a memorable start to your journey together.
St. Lucia Weather in March
March in St. Lucia is arguably one of the best times for a honeymoon, boasting pleasant tropical weather ideal for beachside relaxation or exploration. The average temperature is comfortably warm, ranging from 73°F at night to 84°F during the day.
As the month falls within the dry season, rainfall is relatively low, making it perfect for outdoor activities and sightseeing. However, it’s always a good idea to pack a light jacket or cover-up for the cooler evenings. Remember that while this is typical weather, there may be occasional variations.
Things to Do on Your March Honeymoon in St. Lucia
St. Lucia’s natural beauty, cultural richness, and adventure opportunities make it an ideal location for couples to kick-start their marital journey. Here are some must-do activities on your March honeymoon in St. Lucia:
- Visit the Pitons: Take a tour of St. Lucia’s iconic twin peaks, Gros Piton and Petit Piton. You can hike up with a guide or enjoy the view from a nearby beach while sipping on a tropical cocktail.
- Relax at a Beach: Spend a day at one of the idyllic beaches, such as Reduit Beach or Anse Chastanet, soaking up the Caribbean sun and enjoying the crystal-clear waters.
- Explore Pigeon Island National Park: A must-visit, this park is home to historical ruins and offers stunning views of the island. It’s perfect for a romantic picnic or a leisurely hike.
- Take a Sulphur Springs Mud Bath: Experience the island’s volcanoes first-hand by taking a rejuvenating mud bath at the Sulphur Springs. It’s a unique experience that promises to leave your skin feeling soft and revitalized.
- Visit Toraille Falls: This cascading waterfall is a hidden gem in St. Lucia and offers a tranquil setting for couples to enjoy some quality time together.
- Enjoy Local Cuisine: Indulge in the local flavors of St. Lucia by dining at local restaurants or roadside food stalls. Be sure to try the national dish, Green Fig and Saltfish.
- Book a helicopter ride: Take your honeymoon to new heights by booking a helicopter ride over the island. You’ll get breathtaking views of the lush rainforests and stunning coastline.-
Best Beaches in St. Lucia
St. Lucia is blessed with many beautiful beaches, each offering a unique charm and appeal. Whether you’re a sun worshipper, a water sports enthusiast, or a quiet admirer of nature’s wonders, a beach awaits your desires.
Below is a list of some of the best beaches you must explore during your honeymoon in St. Lucia:
- Reduit Beach: Known for its wide sandy shore and calm waters, this beach is perfect for sunbathing or swimming.
- Anse Chastanet: A popular spot for snorkeling. Anse Chastanet is surrounded by lush greenery that complements the stunning blue of the sea.
- Sugar Beach: Located between the Pitons, this beach offers incredible views and pristine white sands, making it a haven for honeymooners. However, its easier to access if you’re a guest of the onsite hotel, Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort.
- Anse Des Pitons: Famous for its silver sands and clear waters, this beach provides a tranquil retreat for couples.
- Anse Cochon: Ideal for snorkeling and diving, this beach hosts a rich underwater world waiting to be explored.
- Marigot Bay: Known as one of the best yachting destinations, this beach is a picturesque spot with calm waters and lush tropical surroundings.
Where to Stay in St. Lucia on Your Honeymoon
St. Lucia has an abundance of options that cater to a variety of preferences and budgets. Whether you’re looking for a luxurious resort nestled in the mountains, a cozy boutique hotel with breathtaking beach views, or a secluded villa that offers the utmost privacy, you’ll find it all here.
Here are some of the best places to stay during your honeymoon in St. Lucia:
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian: This all-inclusive resort offers panoramic views and a romantic atmosphere. It’s the perfect place for couples looking for a worry-free stay.
- Jade Mountain Resort: Known for its stunning architecture and private infinity pools, this resort offers luxury and seclusion.
- Oasis Marigot: Located in the ‘best yachting destination’, this resort offers stunning suites and access to various water sports.
- East Winds: This all-inclusive boutique hotel is a great choice for those looking for a more authentic Caribbean experience.
March is a time when Barbados is saturated in abundant sunshine yet not overwhelmed by the tourist rush. Renowned for its pristine white-sand beaches, crystal clear turquoise waters, and vibrant Caribbean culture, it offers a unique blend of natural beauty and colonial charm.
Whether you spend your days basking in the sun, exploring the rich history, or indulging in local cuisine, a March honeymoon in Barbados is a captivating experience.
Barbados Weather in March
March is a wonderful time to visit Barbados, as the island enjoys a tropical climate with balmy temperatures and plenty of sunshine. Daytime temperatures usually hover around 82°F, dropping to a comfortable 73°F in the evenings.
While occasional brief showers may happen, they’re usually followed by clear skies. The sea is also quite warm, with an average temperature of 81°F, perfect for swimming or snorkeling. Remember that UV levels can be high, so it’s advisable to wear sun protection when enjoying outdoor activities.
Romantic Things to Do on Your Honeymoon
Immerse yourself in Barbados’s vibrant culture, stunning landscapes, and tropical warmth on your honeymoon. Celebrate your love under the Caribbean sun with these enchanting activities:
- Take a sunset catamaran cruise: Nothing spells romance like watching the sunset over the Caribbean Sea on a luxury catamaran.
- Visit Harrison’s Cave: This underground cave tour takes you through crystal-clear streams and towering stalactites. The dramatic lighting only adds to the romantic atmosphere.
- Dine under the stars at St. Lawrence Gap: Known as ‘The Gap’, this neighborhood is popular for its array of romantic beachfront restaurants.
- Explore Andromeda Gardens or Hunte’s Gardens: Wander hand in hand through these stunning botanical gardens, home to a variety of tropical plants.
- Visit a Rum Distillery: If you’re both interested in history and tasting traditional Bajan rum, the cruise. Take is an excellent experience.
Best Beaches in Barbados
From secluded coves to expansive stretches of white sand, the island is awash with beautiful beaches. Below are some of the best that you can’t afford to miss:
- Crane Beach: Known for its dramatic cliffs and pink-tinged sand, Crane Beach offers stunning scenery and great swimming conditions. The nearby Crane Resort also provides luxurious amenities.
- Bathsheba Beach: Popular among surfers for the ‘Soup Bowl,’ where waves crest beautifully, Bathsheba Beach is also a great spot to relax and enjoy the rugged beauty of Barbados’ east coast.
- Bottom Bay: Enclosed by high coral cliffs and lined with tall palm trees, Bottom Bay is one of the most picturesque beaches on the island. The waters can be a bit rough, making it more suited for beach walks and picnics than for swimming.
- Dover Beach: Located in St. Lawrence Gap, Dover Beach is great for swimming and water sports. The tranquil waters and numerous amenities nearby make it a popular choice among tourists.
- Mullins Beach: This beach on the west coast is known for its calm, clear waters, perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
Where to Stay on Your Honeymoon to Barbados
Choosing the perfect accommodation for your honeymoon can add to the overall experience of your trip to Barbados. Whether you’re looking for a luxurious resort with all the amenities, a tranquil beachfront villa, or a cozy bed and breakfast with local charm, Barbados offers a variety of options to suit your preferences.
Here are a few top picks for March honeymoon accommodations:
- Sandals Barbados: An all-inclusive resort offering luxurious accommodations, world-class dining, and an array of activities.
- Cobblers Cove: A romantic hideaway offering beachfront suites, exceptional service, and gourmet dining.
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel: An intimate, adults-only resort near Miami Beach that offers customized honeymoon packages.
March is an idyllic time for a honeymoon in the island paradise of Puerto Rico. The vibrant and tropical ambiance of Puerto Rico, coupled with its rich history and culture, makes it a magical honeymoon destination.
Whether you’re strolling through the historic streets of Old San Juan, basking on the sun-soaked beaches, or exploring the lush El Yunque rainforest, you’re in for an unforgettable romantic adventure.
March Weather in Puerto Rico
March is one of the most pleasant months to visit Puerto Rico, as the weather is typically warm and sunny. The average temperature ranges between 70°F and 85°F, providing the perfect climate for beach activities and exploring the island’s enchanting landscapes.
Rain is relatively minimal in March, with occasional brief showers quickly giving way to clear skies. Remember to pack lightweight, breathable clothing and a good pair of walking shoes for city tours and nature hikes, and don’t forget your sunscreen and swimsuit to enjoy Puerto Rico’s beautiful beaches.
Things to Do on Your Honeymoon in Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico, a paradise imbued with rich history, vibrant culture, stunning beaches, and lush rainforests, offers a plethora of memorable experiences for honeymooners seeking a unique blend of relaxation and adventure.
Here are some top-notch activities worth considering as part of your honeymoon itinerary:
- Explore Old San Juan: Wander the colorful, cobblestone streets of Old San Juan and soak in the colonial charm of this historic city. Visit the monumental El Morro and San Cristóbal forts, and don’t miss the local shops and restaurants. La Factoría is a great spot for nightlife!
- Visit El Yunque National Forest: Hike through the only tropical rainforest in the U.S. National Forest system, dotted with waterfalls, unique flora, and stunning views.
- Relax at Flamenco Beach: Named one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Flamenco Beach on Culebra Island is a must-visit for sunbathing, snorkeling, and picnicking.
- Bioluminescent Bay Kayaking: Experience the magical glow of one of the world’s few bioluminescent bays in Fajardo or Vieques. An evening kayak tour is an unforgettable experience.
- Savor Puerto Rican Cuisine: Indulge in delectable local cuisines, with dishes like mofongo and tostones, in one of the many excellent restaurants across the island.
- Take a day trip to Ponce: Discover the vibrant culture and history of Puerto Rico’s second-largest city, Ponce. Visit the Ponce Museum of Art, stroll through the picturesque town square, and sample some delicious local coffee.
Best Beachs in Puerto Rico
Each Puerto Rican beach offers a unique experience, characterized by its own charm and beauty. Below, we’ve curated a list of some of the best beaches in Puerto Rico that you should consider for your beachy escapades:
- Flamenco Beach: Known for its turquoise waters and white sandy shores, Flamenco Beach is a paradise for snorkelers and swimmers.
- Luquillo Beach: With its calm and clear waters, Luquillo Beach is perfect for families and casual swimmers.
- Condado Beach: Located in San Juan, Condado Beach is a fantastic sunbathing spot and offers numerous water sports.
- La Playuela (Playa Sucia): Situated near the Cabo Rojo Lighthouse, this beach is known for its breathtaking views and tranquil environment.
- Isla Verde Beach: A popular beach in San Juan, famous for its vibrant nightlife and a wide range of restaurants and bars.
- Playa Borinquen: Located in Aguadilla, this beach is an unspoiled gem, perfect for a quiet and relaxing day out.
Where to Stay in Puerto Rick on Your March Honeymoon
For your March honeymoon in Puerto Rico, finding the perfect accommodation is crucial. Here are our top picks for hotels and resorts.
- Hotel El Convento: This charming boutique hotel, situated in the heart of Old San Juan, offers a romantic, historic vibe and easy access to local attractions.
- Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort: With its private balcony overlooking the ocean and lush golf courses, this resort is perfect for couples seeking a lavish honeymoon experience.
- Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve Puerto Rico: Nestled between the El Yunque National Forest and the Atlantic Ocean, this luxurious resort offers newlyweds a secluded paradise to relax and unwind.
Lake Como, nestled in the picturesque Italian Alps, is an idyllic destination for a March honeymoon. As the winter chill begins to subside, the serene beauty of Lake Como emerges in full bloom, offering a romantic backdrop for couples.
With its stunning landscapes, charming villages, and luxurious villas dotting the shoreline, it’s an enthralling paradise offering a unique blend of nature, culture, and Italian charm. Whether you choose to unwind by the lake, explore the quaint cobblestone streets, or indulge in sumptuous Italian cuisine, a honeymoon in Lake Como guarantees unforgettable memories.
March Weather in Lake Como
March in Lake Como brings the onset of spring, with temperatures gradually warming but still cool enough for a light jacket. Average highs are around 55°F while lows dip to 37°F. It’s a month of transition, with the last remnants of winter fading and hints of spring blossoming.
Rainfall is moderate, so it’s wise to bring an umbrella or raincoat. The days begin to stretch longer, allowing more daylight for sightseeing. The weather overall is unpredictable, with sunny days intertwined with cloudy ones, adding a touch of mystery to the breathtaking landscape of Lake Como.
Best Things to Do in Lake Como
Whether it’s exploring historic churches, strolling through charming villages, or partaking in outdoor activities, Lake Como holds a unique allure for every type of traveler.
Here are some of the must-see attractions and activities that make a trip to Lake Como an unforgettable experience.
- Boat Tours: March serves as an ideal time to take a romantic boat tour around Lake Como. Witness the melting snow caps on the mountains, experience the crisp air, and view the blossoming flora of the region from the tranquil waters.
- Visit Villa del Balbianello: This majestic villa, renowned for its elaborate terraced gardens, offers a stunning lake view. It’s a perfect spot to enjoy the early signs of spring and capture memorable honeymoon photos.
- Explore Bellagio: Often referred to as the “Pearl of Lake Como,” Bellagio is a must-visit village. Its cobblestone streets, colorful buildings, exquisite eateries, and boutique shops make it the epitome of romantic exploration.
- Hiking in the Hills: For active couples, hiking in the hills around Lake Como can be an unforgettable experience. Trails like the Greenway del Lago are less crowded in March and offer magnificent views of the lake and emerging spring flowers.
- Fine Dining: Lake Como is home to several Michelin-starred restaurants. Enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner while savoring world-class Italian cuisine and local wines.
- Relax at a Spa: To unwind after a day of adventures, consider booking a couples spa treatment. Many hotels around the lake offer luxurious spa services, providing a perfect end to your day in this Italian paradise.
Where to Stay on Your March Honeymoon in Lake Como
When it comes to selecting the perfect accommodation for your March honeymoon in Lake Como, there are countless options to consider that cater to a variety of preferences and budgets. Here are a few noteworthy recommendations:
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo: This luxury hotel offers an enchanting view of Lake Como. An on-site spa and gourmet dining options make it an excellent choice for a romantic honeymoon.
- Villa d’Este: Nestled in a 10-acre park, Villa d’Este embodies the charm and sophistication of Italian Renaissance architecture. It’s a splendid choice for couples seeking a blend of history, comfort, and luxury.
- Hotel La Perla: For those looking for a more intimate setting, the Hotel La Perla offers cozy rooms with stunning lake views. Visitors praise its warm hospitality and rich breakfasts.
- Il Sereno: This modern hotel offers a unique perspective on luxury and provides direct access to the lake. It’s an ideal choice for couples valuing privacy and contemporary aesthetics.
Renowned for its vibrant red rock landscapes, clear skies, and spiritual vortexes, Sedona, Arizona, offers a unique destination for a memorable March honeymoon. This southwestern gem, nestled amidst the stunning vistas of Oak Creek Canyon, unfolds an incredible blend of natural beauty, adventure, and tranquility, perfect for newlyweds.
Whether you’re hiking on stunning trails, exploring art galleries, enjoying a jeep tour, or simply soaking in the views from your luxurious resort, Sedona promises an unforgettable honeymoon experience.
March Weather in Sedona
Sedona offers a unique blend of mild weather and breathtaking natural beauty in March, making it a perfect destination for a honeymoon. The average high temperature during March is a comfortable 66°F, while the low is around 41°F.
This temperate weather allows couples to enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, or picnicking amidst the iconic red rock formations. Additionally, the relatively low rainfall in March provides clear, sunny days perfect for exploring Sedona’s vibrant art galleries, exquisite cuisine, and charismatic downtown area. Please note that while the days are warm, the nights can be chilly, so pack accordingly.
Best Things to Do in Sedona
Sedona, with its enchanting natural beauty and tranquil ambiance, offers a plethora of activities that honeymooners can indulge in during March. The following list features the top attractions and experiences that you should not miss when visiting Sedona during your March honeymoon.
- Explore the Red Rocks: Venturing into the mesmerizing red rock formations is a must-do in Sedona. Take a hike, join a jeep tour, or simply enjoy a picnic while soaking in the stunning scenery.
- Visit Chapel of the Holy Cross: This architectural marvel offers overwhelming views of the red rocks and is a perfect spot for quiet reflection.
- Stroll through Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village: Immerse yourself in the vibrant local art scene by visiting this charming village filled with galleries, craft shops, and restaurants.
- Attend the annual Sedona Yoga Festival: If you and your partner are yoga enthusiasts, this festival is a must-do. It takes place in early March and offers a variety of workshops, classes, and events.
- Indulge in a Spa Treatment: Unwind with a soothing spa treatment incorporating indigenous elements from the surrounding desert.
- Enjoy Sedona’s Culinary Scene: Savor the flavors of Sedona by dining at one of the town’s exquisite restaurants. With options ranging from gourmet eateries to cozy cafés, there’s something to suit every palate.
- Star Gazing: Sedona’s clear skies make it an excellent place for star gazing. Don’t miss the opportunity to witness the galaxy’s stunning beauty.
Where to Stay on Your Honeymoon in Sedona
Consider staying at one of Sedona’s top-rated accommodations to make your honeymoon truly unforgettable:
- Enchantment Resort: Nestled among Sedona’s red rocks, this luxury resort offers a romantic and secluded setting perfect for honeymooners. Enjoy the resort’s world-class spa, dine at one of their five-star restaurants, or participate in various activities, from golfing to yoga.
- L’Auberge De Sedona: Located on the banks of Oak Creek, this hotel offers a unique blend of natural beauty and luxurious comfort. Choose a cottage with a private balcony for breathtaking views of the surrounding scenery.
- A Sunset Chateau: This charming bed and breakfast is the perfect romantic escape for newlyweds. Enjoy a complimentary gourmet breakfast each morning, relax in the outdoor hot tub, or take a stroll through their lush gardens.
March is the perfect time to escape to the tropical paradise of Grenada for your honeymoon. Known as the “Island of Spice,” Grenada offers pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, lush rainforests, and vibrant local culture.
As the trade winds gently blow, enjoy the warm weather, bask in the sunshine, and indulge in the laid-back lifestyle the Caribbean offers. Whether snorkeling in the coral reefs, exploring the historical sites, or simply relaxing on the sandy beaches, Grenada promises an unforgettable honeymoon experience.
March Weather in Grenada
In March, Grenada offers ideal tropical weather conducive for a honeymoon getaway. The average temperature hovers around 82°F, providing warm and sunny conditions, perfect for beach lounging or exploring the island’s lush landscapes.
While brief, intermittent showers can be expected as part of the island’s tropical climate, they are often followed by bright sunshine. The sea temperature, averaging 79°F, is inviting for various water activities such as snorkeling, swimming, and diving.
Romantic Things to Do in Grenada
Grenada, affectionately known as the “Island of Spice,” is a paradise for couples seeking exotic beauty and romantic escapades. The island offers endless activities that honeymooners can pursue to create unforgettable memories.
Some of our favorite things to do in Grenada include:
- Explore the Underwater Sculpture Park: As one of the most unique attractions in Grenada, this underwater art installation is a must-visit.
- Embark on a Spice Plantation Tour: Grenada is famous for its spices, and a tour of one of the spice plantations can be an enlightening and aromatic experience. You can learn about cultivating and producing spices like nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Hike to Concord Waterfalls: The trek to the stunning Concord Waterfalls is rewarding, with its beautiful views and the option to take a refreshing dip in the cool waters.
- Enjoy a Boat Trip to Sandy Island: This uninhabited island, with its pristine beach and clear waters, provides the perfect seclusion for a romantic day trip.
- Dine at a Beachfront Restaurant: End a day of exploration with a romantic dinner at one of the many beachfront restaurants, feasting on fresh seafood while enjoying the breathtaking Caribbean sunset.
- Visit Grant Etang National Park: Take a romantic hike through this national park, known for its diverse wildlife and beautiful volcanic crater lake.
- Get lost in St. George: Wander through the charming capital city, taking in its colorful buildings and bustling market. Don’t miss the impressive Fort George for panoramic views of the island.
Best Beaches in Grenada
Grenada, the jewel of the Caribbean, boasts an extensive array of stunning sandy beaches that attract countless visitors. Each beach offers its own unique charm and beauty, contributing to Grenada’s reputation as a paradise for beach lovers.
Here’s a look at some of the best beaches in Grenada:
- Grand Anse Beach: This is probably the most famous beach in Grenada. With two miles of soft, white sand and clear, turquoise waters, it’s the ideal spot for sunbathers and swimmers.
- Morne Rouge Beach: Also known as BBC Beach, Morne Rouge offers a quieter and more secluded beach experience.
- La Sagesse Beach: This off-the-beaten-path beach is beloved for its natural beauty. The surrounding area includes a nature center, making it an excellent location for eco-tourists.
- Magazine Beach: Located near Grenada’s capital, St. George’s, Magazine Beach offers visitors a chance to mingle with locals.
- Levera Beach: Levera Beach is the nesting site for leatherback turtles from March to August, adding an extra layer of interest for wildlife enthusiasts. Its stunning views of Sugar Loaf Island and other offshore keys make it a great spot for photography.
Where to Stay in Grenada
Deciding where to stay on this beautiful island depends largely on what you’re looking for in a vacation. Grenada offers a plethora of accommodation options catering to various tastes and budgets.
Whether you are searching for a luxurious resort or a quaint guesthouse, there’s something for everyone. Here’s a list of our favorite spots to stay at in Grenada:
- Spice Island Beach Resort: This all-inclusive resort is located right on Grand Anse Beach and offers luxurious amenities, a world-class restaurant, and sea views.
- Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club: This hillside resort offers spacious villas and suites and exceptional views of Grand Anse Beach.
- Royalton Grenada: For those seeking a more modern and upscale stay, it offers a luxurious experience with its contemporary design and multiple pools.
March marks an ideal time to plan your honeymoon in Bangkok, Thailand’s vibrant capital city. As the cooler winter months give way to the warmth of spring, you’ll be welcomed with pleasant weather and a city buzzing with life.
From the sacred temples and bustling street markets to the tantalizing array of street food and world-class dining, Bangkok in March offers a captivating blend of traditional culture and modern sophistication that will make your honeymoon truly unforgettable.
March Weather in Bangkok
March ushers in the hot season in Bangkok, with average highs hovering around 93°F. The city sees an increase in humidity levels, making the weather feel even warmer.
Despite the heat, rainfall is scarce, making it an ideal time for sightseeing and outdoor activities. Remember to stay hydrated and wear sun protection when venturing out during the day.
Nights are relatively cooler, with temperatures dropping to an average of 77°F, providing respite from the daytime heat.
Things to Do in Bangkok
Whether you’re a history buff, foodie, or shopping addict, the city’s diverse offerings promise an unforgettable experience:
- Visit the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew: Marvel at the stunning architecture of the Grand Palace, which was once the official residence of the Kings of Thailand. Adjacent to the palace is Wat Phra Kaew, home to the revered Emerald Buddha statue.
- Relax at Yunomori Onsen & Spa: Chill out at this Japanese hot spring spa, offering various therapeutic baths and traditional Thai massages.
- Explore the Floating Markets: Experience the unique charm of Bangkok’s floating markets. Hire a boat and navigate the bustling waterways where vendors sell a variety of goods, from fresh produce to colorful handicrafts.
- Take a full-day tour of the Siamese Royal Palace: Immerse yourself in Thailand’s rich history and culture with a guided tour of the ancient city of Ayutthaya, once the capital of the Siamese Kingdom.
- Enjoy a River Cruise on the Chao Phraya River: Take a romantic cruise along the Chao Phraya River, which offers spectacular views of Bangkok’s skyline and iconic landmarks. Many cruises include dinner and live entertainment.
- Relax at Lumphini Park: Escape the hustle and bustle of the city at Lumphini Park, Bangkok’s largest public park. Enjoy a leisurely stroll, partake in an outdoor yoga session, or simply relax and watch the world go by.
- Visit Wat Arun: Also known as the Temple of Dawn, Wat Arun is one of Bangkok’s most beautiful landmarks. Climb its steep steps to enjoy a panoramic view of the city, especially stunning at sunset.
Best Hotels in Bangkok
Bangkok offers many luxurious accommodations that are perfect for adding a touch of magic to your honeymoon. Here are some of the best hotels in the city that beautifully blend sophistication and comfort with that sought-after romance factor:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok: An iconic hotel offering world-class facilities, stunning river views, and exquisite dining options.
- Banyan Tree Bangkok: Featuring a rooftop restaurant and bar, this hotel provides a panoramic view of the city’s skyline.
- Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort: Offers a tropical oasis with a large outdoor pool area and a variety of dining options.