Valentine’s Day is coming up. This year, cater to Cupid’s whims with a romantic cruise to the tropics.
From amorous vibrant sunsets to stunning hilltop vistas, The Virgin Islands is one of the most romantic places on earth. And a cruise offers the perfect way for couples in love to get away from it all, where every moment is a romantic escapade. The exquisite atmosphere, deluxe dining experiences, and late-night dancing makes every night a date night, and every day an unforgettable experience. Relax and luxuriate at the spa, by the pool, or gazing at the ocean – together.
And there’s no shortage of romantic adventures once you arrive in the St. Thomas port. Steal away to these 5 romantic experiences during your time in paradise:
- Toast a glass of champagne at Ocean 362 and take in a stunning sunset view of Cruz Bay at the open air bar. The hike up the hill is well worth it. (Storm update: Yes, it’s open!)
- Amp up the romance with an intimate dinner of fresh, sumptuous seafood and cocktails at Extra Virgin Bistro of Cruz Bay. Enjoy outdoor dining in a tropical ambiance. (Storm update: Yes, they’re open!)
- Nothing says romance like taking in exotic underwater sights with your honey. Snorkel with sea turtles and beautiful varieties of fish in the reef of Turtle Cove.
- Steal away to a private beach in a boat charter. Take your pick of secluded beaches not many others know about. Mermaid’s Chair Beach, Limetree Cove, Europa Bay, and Parrot Bay are all on St. John, waiting for you to hop over.
- Spend an invigorating day exploring the mystical beauty of The Baths. The enormous granite boulders wrapped in rushing water create fun little areas to explore.
Escape with your beloved to an exotic getaway that’ll live on in your memory (and camera roll) long after the honeymoon is over. Book a cruise to the Virgin Islands, your dream destination of a lifetime.