Holiday Gift Guide: The Jetsetter
Give the gift of wanderlust to the travel enthusiast in your life. Whether that person has a passport full of stamps or dreams of seeing the world, our picks for this year’s gift guide will have them planning their next getaway.
- Passport Holder: A passport filled with stamps deserves to be kept in the perfect case. One of our favorites is the Herschel’s Raynor Passport Holder. Designed to protect your most important travel document, this holder is also stylish (coming in a range of colors) and designed with additional card slots for added functionality.
- Classic Suitcase: If you are going to travel, why not travel in style. The choices for luggage are endless, but our top pick is the Delsey Chatelet. This collection allows travel to be practical while being sophisticated and polished at the same time.
- Sleep Mask: Traveling can be exhausting. Give the gift of sleep this holiday season with a traveling sleep mask. Whether reducing headaches, relieving stress or just providing some shut eye, sleep masks are a practical travel necessity. For travelers who can’t just fall asleep on demand, these little goodies are life savers.
- Travel Notebook – Every jetsetter could use a little, black notebook. Instead of jotting down numbers, they’ll be adding in their itineraries, packing essentials and memories of their latest adventures.
- Camera: Yes, we know that smartphones have now taken over the role of a camera, but sometimes it is nice to have a little more. Whether it’s the classic Panasonic (who practically invented the travel camera) or Polaroids Snap Touch Instant Digital Camera, you’ll be capturing the best of your travels.
- Noise Canceling Headphones: When traveling, you may be jamming to some music, listening to the latest podcasts, catching up on your favorite show or just wanting to block it all out. Whatever the case, noise canceling headphones are a hot item. Our top pick – Bose. With a number of options that range in price, you’ll be able to find the perfect pair for your travel buddy.
- Back Pack: The Incase Icon Slim has enough pockets and capacity to carry everything you might need and is organized enough to keep important items easily accessible. It’s as comfortable as a hiking bag, yet can be dressed up with a blazer and slacks.
- Charger - Our money is on the Anker Powercore. About the size of a credit card, this device has smart quick-charge technology and can charge your smartphone up to three times.
- Carry On Cocktail Kit – Whether a nervous flyer or wanting to start the party early, this Mile-High Cocktail kit comes with everything one would need to mix up a mile-high cocktail. We’d go with the Frequent Flyer which includes five kit varieties!
- Travel Jacket: There are a number of jackets on the market that offer both comfort and protections while being completely compact as well. Our favorite is the Baubax. This all-weather jacket offers some pretty great perks while still being comfortable, durable and stylish.
Here's hoping one of these gifts completes your jetsetter's upcoming adventure. Happy shopping!