Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun isn't just another cookie-cutter beach resort. One of the many things that sets them apart? Their superior gastronomy. But don't take our word for it! Look no further than what the Internet has to say about their world-class dining.
User @toothxt, from Boston:
And here's what "Maria" had to say:
"The food is excellent, we tried most of the restaurants and cannot decide which one was better, the Siete has an extensive variety of breakfast items, Marco (el verde) makes the best smoothies with amazing fruit combinations, the service there is awesome, look for Mauricio, David and Cesar and be spoiled. I also have to recommend dinner at Azur, if possible on the terrace, Christian, Samuel and Eddie’s service was super friendly, and of course the food was excellent! "
As for their MB Restaurant, here's a review from a TripAdvisor user:
5 star dining at Live Aqua Cancun:
"The upmarket 5 star option restaurant at the Live Aqua Resort, Cancun. No booking / reservations -- a good first come / first served policy - we only waited minutes for a table and there's a comfortable bar to sit in at the entrance. Service and food very good in a lovely setting -- considering this is an all inclusive resort it is exceptional."
Lastly for TripAdvisor, here are remarks from a Live Aqua guest named "Nicole:"
I am a bit of a foodie and when we began booking “all inclusives” I was concerned the food would be like a mediocre banquet hall. The food at Live Aqua well exceeds my expectations. I have dined at all of the restaurants (other than the chef’s dinner) and have found dishes at each that are so delicious I crave them for my next trip (or maybe even the next night!).
- Hidden Garden – Asian inspired; hidden jungle-like surroundings; our favorite. Special thanks to Eduardo.
- Varenna - Italian offerings; missed it this year (so many options!)
- MB – Habanero soup is a must (no, it’s not too spicy). The space is dimly lit and romantic; some nights there is a ‘piano man’.
- Azur – I keep missing this option! I did scope out the lunch salad bar and it looked excellent.
- Siete (Breakfast) - This is my favorite meal experience; there are endless offerings, fresh food, amazing staff and great ‘start your day right’ atmosphere. Special thanks to Mauricio and the hostesses who are always on top of things.
- Siete (Mexican dinner) – This was our first dinner experience at Siete and it was incredible. The barbequed beef was moist, flavorful and slow simmered to perfection.
- Special Events – there were two special outdoor dinner events that we attended this year; both with savory options and fun to eat under the stars.
- Grill – during the daytime, by one of the pools, has the best grilled chicken ever.
- Hot dog cart – this may sound silly, but those freshly grilled hot dogs with toasted buns and all the topping options is just what is need for a mid-afternoon snack. Misael was awesome.
Here's what TripSavvy.com had to add:
"Dining is a pleasure Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun, with eight restaurants and numerous bars and cafés. French-trained executive chef César Germain oversees a tempting array of resort restaurants. Cuisines vary, but ingredients are ultra-fresh and presented with flair...Siete is fairly casual and relaxed, and was my favorite of the resort's dining venues. The décor, like the menu, marries traditional Mexican elements with exciting modern twists."