Each day spent in Florida's Paradise Coast is like a dream come true, whether you prefer an activity-filled Florida honeymoon or a leisurely escape for two in a gorgeous coastal setting. Palm-lined white sand beaches, crystal clear water, and breathtaking sunsets frame a getaway filled with winning resorts, options for daytime adventure, and invigorating nightlife.
No matter your preference, most honeymooners can agree on one thing: the idea that world-class food, delicious drinks, and a charming atmosphere can be the perfect way to start your morning in honeymoon paradise. We asked the concierges at a few leading resorts in Collier County, FL to share their favorite local hotspots for the best meal of the day. Now we're sharing their favorite places to grab a honeymoon brunch, whether it's on the beach with your toes in the sand, in a quaint, palm-shaded garden, or at an award-winning restaurant with expansive views of the water. You may just want to try them all!
- Stay for Sunday Champagne Brunch at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort’s sophisticated Baleen Naples restaurant and enjoy barefoot beach table seating with a selection of savory menu items like quiche, breakfast mac n’ cheese and chicken & waffles.
- Taste classic breakfast fare with an edge at Skillet’s warm, relaxed atmosphere.
- Discover the winner of Naples Illustrated Best Breakfast Award at Jane’s Garden Café and delight in decadent crepes, waffles and lattes while dining under shady palms.
- Experience the pint-sized EJ’s Bayfront Café, known for its breakfast on the bay and inviting environment perfect for meeting with friends.
- Savor regional Italian cuisine at Barbatella’s whimsical Sunday brunch from 11:30am-2:00pm.
- Noted as the “Best Brunch in Naples,” M Waterfront Grille boasts spectacular Venetian bay views and a variety of fresh seafood and organic cuisine
Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa
- Relax and rejuvenate at Hilton’s Paradise Café, offering a laid-back breakfast buffet and sprawling beach views.
- Start the day watching spectacular ocean vessels drift in and out of the marina at Mangos Dockside Bistro, and dine on a myriad of fresh benedicts, breakfast sandwiches and lighter choices.