Three of Belize's most highly regarded resorts have joined together to offer one of the world’s most extraordinary honeymoon adventures. From the vibrant rainforests, languid rivers and ancient Maya temples of inland Belize down to the sparkling blue Caribbean in a traditional fishing village, complete with an intimate afternoon alone on a tiny private island sheltered by the World Heritage-listed Belize Great Barrier Reef, the Moveable Feast is a lover's adventure harkening back to the grand old days of exquisite romance and elegant travel.
Chabil Mar Resort, on the Caribbean coast of the Placencia Peninsula, offers exquisite beachfront luxury just a beach stroll away from the authentic culture of the traditional fishing village of Placencia. The Hatchet Caye Resort on the Belize Great Barrier Reef borders a world-renowned marine reserve with an abundance of natural beauty and marine life, and the Lodge at Chaa Creek is nestled within a pristine 365-acre private nature reserve offering an unforgettable rainforest experience with luxurious accommodation and exceptional service.
Honeymooners will experience the very best of Belize's amazing natural beauty with an unparalleled degree of luxury, service and personal attention. Everything for the honeymoon of a lifetime is built into this all-inclusive package, leaving you to concentrate on celebrating your love for each other while they look after the rest.
- Three luxury nights at The Lodge at Chaa Creek, three nights at Chabil Mar and two nights at Hatchet Caye Island Resort
- Welcoming cocktails, room floral arrangements, complimentary wine at each resort
- Lavish breakfasts, gourmet lunches, and candlelight dinners at each resort
- Three exotic lovers honeymoon picnics – at an ancient Maya temple, in a private Caribbean beach tent, and on a tiny secluded island
- Full range of activities...
At Chaa Creek
- Horseback riding
- Trekking by mountain bike or foot along well maintained jungle trails
- Canoeing the unspoiled Macal River
- Excursions to famous ancient Maya sites, private picnic at Tunichilen Maya temple
- Professional couples massage in room or choice of treatments at Hilltop Spa
- Swimming, relaxing and lounging together in rainforest luxury
- Excursion down Hummingbird Highway along Maya Mountains to the Placencia Peninsula and Chabil Mar
At Chabil Mar
- Beachside honeymoon suite at Chabil Mar
- Private Candlelit dinner on the Pier
- Couples massage in room or in private beach-side cabana
- Monkey River howler monkey and coastal nature excursion by boat
- Use of private golf cart to explore the peninsula and Placencia Village
- Use of sea kayaks, paddle boards and bicycles
- Two infinity beach-side pools nestled in lush tropical gardens
- Dinner at Rumfish y Vino and Restaurant in Placencia Village
- Beachcombing, romantic visits to secluded islands
At Hatchet Caye
- Belize Great Barrier Reef honeymoon at Hatchet Caye
- Private luxurious cabana – one of only a few on this tiny paradise
- Use of sea kayaks, paddle boats, Hobie cats and all snorkelling gear
- Guided boating adventures to World Heritage listed Reef, Cayes and dive spots
- Beachcombing, swimming and snorkelling experiences on tiny, remote cayes
- Personal attention of chef and staff
- Romantic picnic day on secluded island in Silk Cayes Marine reserve
- Beachside honeymooners awesome sunset dinner
Chaa Creek, Chabil Mar and Hatchet Caye Resort, undisputedly three of Belize's finest resorts, have worked closely together to present one of the world's great romantic experiences, and are very proud of the result. This is simply the most extraordinary experience two lovers can share - anywhere for any price.
This extraordinary Caribbean Honeymoon Package is absolutely all-inclusive and includes all transfers, meals, activities, taxes and gratuities.
Terms and Conditions
- Package includes all transfers, in-country airfare, tours, meals, activities, tax and tips.
- Available January 6, 2015 - March 31, 2015 and April 8, 2015 - December 15, 2015
- International airfare, alcoholic drinks, sodas and juices are not included in the price.
- Two persons for 8 nights/9 days
- For more information click Here