Upon arrival in Grand Junction, Gateway Canyons will greet you and deliver you to your canyon oasis. Enjoy a welcome bottle of champagne as you slowly come undone. Decompress with a horseback ride through Unaweep Canyon. Take to the air with a helicopter tour to Calamity Mesa and enjoy a romantic picnic lunch surrounded by nature. Indulge further at the Spa where you’ll find the perfect calming treatments.
Honeymoon Package Details
- Five night’s accommodations
- Round-trip Grand Junction airport car service
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Cruises Bike Rentals
- Entrada Picnic helicopter adventure
- $300 spa credit per person
- One Horseback trail ride per person
- Entrada: Named after the Entrada Sandstone Formation, the name also means “beginning.” There isn't a better way to begin your day than breakfast on the patio under the shadow of the Palisade. And after a day of discovery, your journey culminates with our Chef’s seasonal menu. Enjoy local Colorado products such as Thyme Roasted Half Chicken or a Filet of Beef. The Entrada Restaurant offers an intimate indoor and outdoor setting.
- Paradox Grille: Named for the unusual path the nearby Dolores River takes: instead of flowing down the length of the valley, it cuts perpendicularly across the middle, dividing the appropriately named Paradox Valley in Two. Paradox Grille specializes in laid-back southwestern cuisine featuring exquisite cocktail creations.
- Kiva Café: This cafe offers specialty coffee drinks, continental breakfast and grab-and-go items. A perfect stop on your way out to discover one of our many adventures.
- Cantina: Relax in the shadow of the Palisade and enjoy a handcrafted cocktail or one of Chef’s signature Chilled Tuna Tostada and Pork Fry Bread. Taking in a sunset at the Cantina is a perfect way to relax at the end of your day.
- Duesey's Diner: Take a trip back in time and enjoy Duesey's, a vintage food truck parked just outside the resort. Enjoy this rustic experience with a twist on classical sandwiches such as our Bison Burger and Kobe Dog. Or just a taste of their hand blended malt shakes will be worth your visit.
- Private Dinners: These can also be arranged upon request.
- 5-Night Minimum