As June’s warm embrace ushers in the heat of summer, couples worldwide start eyeing the month of July for their idyllic honeymoon getaway. A July honeymoon offers the perfect canvas of sunlit days and starry nights, creating an impeccable backdrop against which to weave memories of a lifetime. For those newlyweds wishing for a truly effortless escape, the allure of all-inclusive resorts cannot be ignored.
Picture yourselves on the pristine beaches of Mauritius or St. Kitts & Nevis, where every need is anticipated and catered to. Journey to the vibrant streets of Vietnam, the wilderness of Tanzania, or the cosmopolitan heart of Toronto.
Or, be enthralled by Colombia’s rhythms, Peru’s ancient wonders, Istanbul’s crossroads of cultures, and Corsica’s Mediterranean charm. Dive into this curated list and let the magic of these places elevate your July honeymoon to legendary status.
Embrace the whispers of romance in the air as you set foot in Mauritius–an island paradise touted as one of the world’s premier honeymoon destinations. This tropical haven, set in the heart of the Indian Ocean, unfolds a spectacular array of sun-kissed beaches, azure lagoons, and vibrant coral reefs.
With an ethos that centers around ‘luxury, peace, and pleasure,’ Mauritius crafts an exclusive tapestry of experiences for newlyweds. Whether it’s the allure of marine adventures or the charm of its Creole culture, a honeymoon in Mauritius promises unforgettable moments.
Soak in the tranquility, surrender to the island’s rhythm, and etch the beginning of your marital bliss on the golden sands of Mauritius.
July Weather in Mauritius
July in Mauritius is the heart of winter, but don’t let that deter you. Unlike the harsh winters of colder countries, the Mauritian winter is delightfully mild. Temperatures average around 68°F during the day.
The warm Indian Ocean waters remain pleasant for swimming, typically around 72°F. Sunshine is abundant, even though occasional showers can occur, primarily in the central highlands.
The coastal regions, where most resorts are located, receive less rainfall. This makes July an ideal time for beach-going, water sports, and exploring the island’s natural beauty, all in comfortable conditions without the intense heat and humidity of summer months.
Best Beaches in Mauritius
Mauritius is globally revered for its spectacular, palm-filled beaches, characterized by soft white sands, azure waters, and breathtakingly picturesque surroundings. Ideal for sunbathing, swimming, and water sports, these beaches are a must-visit when honeymooning in Mauritius in July.
Here are some of the top picks:
- Grand Baie: Known for its lively atmosphere, Grand Baie offers excellent watersports activities, shopping, and nightlife.
- Trou aux Biches: A quieter option, Trou aux Biches is perfect for couples seeking a serene environment to relax.
- Flic en Flac: Offering one of the longest stretches of beach in Mauritius, this locale is ideal for long, romantic walks along the shore.
- Le Morne: Framed by Le Morne Mountain, this beach offers stunning views and calm waters.
- Blue Bay Beach: Famous for crystal-clear waters and a marine park, Blue Bay Beach is perfect for snorkeling enthusiasts.
Romantic Things to Do in Mauritius
One of the highlights of a honeymoon in Mauritius is the extensive array of romantic activities the island paradise offers. From tranquil walks along pristine beaches under the starlit sky to thrilling aquatic adventures, there is something to suit every couple’s taste.
Here are some of the top romantic things to do in Mauritius:
- Visit Chamarel 7 Coloured Earth GeoPark: This stunning natural phenomenon features seven distinct colors of earth, making it a unique and romantic spot for couples to explore.
- Sunset Cruise: Embark on a magical evening cruise, sipping champagne while watching the sun dip below the horizon.
- Couple’s Spa Treatment: Indulge in a luxurious couple’s spa treatment at one of Mauritius’ world-class wellness centers.
- Dine Under the Stars: Experience a private beachfront dinner under the twinkling stars with the soothing sound of waves in the background.
- Visit the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden: Take a leisurely stroll through these historic gardens, famous for their giant water lilies and unique plant species.
- Underwater Sea Walk: For adventurous couples, an underwater sea walk offers an intimate encounter with Mauritius’ vibrant marine life.
- Private Island Picnic: Charter a boat to one of the smaller islands surrounding Mauritius and enjoy a secluded picnic for two.
- Skydive: If you’re a thrill-seeking couple, experiencing a tandem skydive over Mauritius’ breathtaking landscapes will be unforgettable.
Where to Stay on Your July Honeymoon in Mauritius
In Mauritius, you will find a plethora of luxurious resorts perfect for a romantic honeymoon stay. These resorts offer exceptional services, romantic experiences, and breathtaking views that surely make for an unforgettable July honeymoon.
Here’s a list of some of the top resorts in Mauritius:
- The Oberoi Beach Resort: This resort offers private villas, a spa, and personalized butler services.
- Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Mauritius: Known for its tropical elegance, this resort offers private suites, an extensive spa, and several gourmet dining options.
- LUX Belle Mare: This resort boasts a prime beachfront location with luxurious suites, villas, and a vast swimming pool.
- Constance Belle Mare Plage: This beachfront resort offers spacious accommodations, fine dining options, and a range of watersports.
St. Kitts & Nevis
If you’re looking for an idyllic and less-traveled destination for your honeymoon, consider the charming twin-island nation of St. Kitts & Nevis. This paradise in the heart of the Caribbean Sea is renowned for its stunning natural beauty, serene beaches, and lush rainforests.
With a rich history, vibrant culture, and exquisite local cuisine, St. Kitts & Nevis promises a memorable and romantic honeymoon experience.
July Weather in St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Kitts and Nevis experience a tropical savannah climate, making it a year-round destination. July, in particular, witnesses warm temperatures ranging from 79°F to 88°F.
Although it’s the beginning of the rainy season, rainfall tends to be sporadic and short-lived, hardly casting a shadow on your honeymoon plans. The warm seawater is perfect for swimming and snorkeling, averaging around 82°F. Despite the humidity, the islands usually expect a gentle sea breeze to keep conditions comfortable.
Best Beaches in St. Kitts & Nevis
The twin-island nation is blessed with some of the most picturesque beaches in the Caribbean. Coupled with their warm tropical climate, these beaches form the perfect backdrop for a romantic honeymoon.
If you’re planning a trip, here are some of the best beaches you should consider:
- Pinney’s Beach: Known for its palm-lined shores and calm waters, Pinney’s Beach is one of the longest on Nevis, offering plenty of space for a private beach picnic.
- Cockleshell Bay Beach: This beach is a favorite among tourists for its clear waters and spectacular view of the nearby island of Nevis.
- Frigate Bay South: Frigate Bay South is a lively beach with a host of bars and restaurants lining the shore. It’s the perfect spot for a beachside cocktail.
- Oualie Beach: For those seeking tranquillity, Oualie Beach is quiet and uncrowded, ideal for a peaceful afternoon.
- Sandy Bank Bay: Known for its serene beauty and seclusion, Sandy Bank Bay offers visitors a private beach experience.
Romantic Things to Do in St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Kitts & Nevis is filled with charming historical sites, lush tropical gardens, and enticing local restaurants as well.
Here are some of the most romantic things that you can do during your July honeymoon in St. Kitts & Nevis:
- Visit the Brimstone Hill Fortress: A UNESCO World Heritage Site; the fortress offers panoramic views of the ocean, making it a perfect spot for a picnic.
- Stroll through the Nevis Botanical Gardens: The gardens are home to an exquisite collection of tropical flora, creating a tranquil and romantic setting.
- Take a Scenic Train Ride: The St. Kitts Scenic Railway offers a unique perspective of the island’s landscapes.
- Go on a tour with Greg’s Safari: Explore the island’s natural beauty and wildlife together on a jeep tour with your loved one.
Where to Stay on Your July Honeymoon in St. Kitts & Nevis
Choosing the right accommodation is a crucial part of ensuring a memorable honeymoon. St. Kitts & Nevis offers a range of options, from luxuriously pampering resorts to tranquil beach cottages.
Here are some top choices for a wonderful July honeymoon stay:
- Park Hyatt St. Kitts: This luxury resort in Banana Bay offers exclusive amenities and breathtaking ocean views.
- Mount Nevis Hotel & Beach Club: Located in a serene setting, it’s a perfect spot for honeymooners seeking tranquility.
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis: This beachfront resort is known for its top-notch service and wonderful amenities.
Stepping into the vibrant world of Vietnam is like opening a treasure chest of unique experiences. The country offers a fascinating blend of scenic beauty, rich history, and diverse culture –all elements that make for an unforgettable honeymoon.
Despite the heat, July is an ideal time to explore the northern mountains or retreat to the coastal cities. From the bustling streets of Hanoi to the tranquil beaches of Da Nang, and the enchanting landscapes of Sapa, Vietnam promises an exotic escape for your July honeymoon.
July Weather in Vietnam
July in Vietnam is characterized by a tropical monsoon climate that can change significantly depending on the region. In the North, particularly Hanoi, you can expect warm temperatures averaging around 86°F. Occasional rainfall may occur due to the summer monsoon season.
In Central Vietnam, cities like Hue and Da Nang experience high temperatures and heavy rain showers, making them less ideal for beach activities. Conversely, Southern Vietnam, including Ho Chi Minh City, experiences its wet season with regular downpours. However, they typically occur in the afternoon and are brief, meaning you can still enjoy sightseeing during the early part of the day.
Despite the rain, the vibrant green landscapes and fewer tourists make July a uniquely beautiful time to visit Vietnam.
Best Things to Do in Vietnam
In Vietnam, the rich cultural heritage and breathtaking natural beauty offer a myriad of activities for honeymooners. Here are a few top picks that shouldn’t be missed:
- Cruise in Ha Long Bay: Sail through the stunning limestone pillars in a traditional ‘junk’ boat. Opt for a cruise with a night’s stay for a truly memorable experience.
- Explore Hoi An: This UNESCO World Heritage site is a beautifully preserved ancient town. Start your walking tour in the early morning to beat the crowds.
- Cooking Class in Hanoi: Learn to prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes from local chefs. You’ll start with a market tour to choose ingredients and a hands-on cooking session.
- Mekong Delta Tour: Experience the local life by visiting floating markets, rice paddy fields, and fruit orchards.
- Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels: Explore this immense network of connecting underground tunnels used by Viet Cong soldiers during the Vietnam War.
- Relax on Phu Quoc Island: This tropical paradise offers pristine beaches and luxurious resorts, ideal for unwinding after your sightseeing adventures.
Where to Stay on Your July Honeymoon in Vietnam
Vietnam boasts diverse accommodation options to suit every honeymooner’s preference and budget. Here are some of the best places to consider for your stay:
- InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort: Located near the popular Hoi An City, this luxurious resort offers stunning views of the East Sea and is perfect for couples seeking a romantic getaway.
- Victoria Chau Doc Hotel: Situated on the banks of the Bassac River, this charming hotel offers a peaceful and intimate atmosphere for couples looking to relax and unwind.
- Azerai La Residence, Hue: Known for its French colonial architecture and opulent rooms, this hotel is located near the Perfume River and provides a tranquil setting for honeymooners.
For adventurous couples looking for a unique and exciting honeymoon destination, Tanzania is a perfect choice. This African country offers an unmatched blend of natural beauty, wildlife viewing, and cultural experiences.
From the breathtaking Serengeti National Park, famous for its annual wildebeest migration, to the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro, there’s plenty to see and do. Add to that the exotic beaches of Zanzibar with its crystal-clear waters and white sands, and you have all the ingredients for a memorable honeymoon.
Whether you’re animal lovers, beach bunnies, or intrepid explorers, Tanzania is a destination that will captivate, inspire, and create memories to last a lifetime.
July Weather in Tanzania
July is the ideal time to visit Tanzania, as it falls within the country’s dry season. The weather is generally cool and dry, with temperatures averaging between 68°F to 86°F.
This pleasant climate makes it perfect for game viewing in Tanzania’s iconic national parks like the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater. Additionally, it’s the peak season for witnessing the Great Migration, when huge herds of wildebeest and zebra traverse the Serengeti plains in search of greener pastures.
However, it’s worth noting that since it’s high tourist season, the most popular spots can get crowded.
Best Things to Do in Tanzania
Experience the raw, primal beauty of Tanzania in its numerous activities that take you close to nature and offer a glimpse into the local culture. Here are some of the best things you can do:
- Witness the Great Migration: One of the seven natural wonders of Africa, the Great Migration, is a sight that will leave you in awe. Watch as millions of wildebeests, zebras, and gazelles move across the Serengeti plains in a cycle of life, predation, and survival.
- Explore the Serengeti National Park: Known for its vast plains and rich biodiversity, a safari through the park offers the chance to spot the ‘Big Five’– lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and buffalo.
- Visit the Ngorongoro Crater: This UNESCO World Heritage site is the world’s largest inactive, intact, unfilled volcanic caldera and is rich in wildlife.
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro: For the adventurous, a climb to the peak of Africa’s tallest mountain offers breathtaking views and a truly memorable experience.
- Soak up the sun in Zanzibar: The beautiful archipelago of Zanzibar offers pristine beaches and clear, turquoise waters. Explore Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site, known for its unique blend of Moorish, Middle Eastern, Indian, and African architecture.
Where to Stay on Your July Honeymoon in Tanzania
Tanzania offers a mix of adventure and relaxation, with luxurious resorts set amidst some of the world’s most breathtaking landscapes. Below, we’ve listed some of the top honeymoon resorts in Tanzania:
- Chumbe Island Coral Park: This eco-friendly resort is located on a private island, surrounded by pristine white-sand beaches and crystal-clear waters. It offers a tranquil and secluded setting for couples to enjoy their honeymoon.
- Zawadi Hotel Zanzibar: This stunning resort is situated on a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean. The panoramic views, private plunge pools, and luxurious villas create an intimate and romantic atmosphere for honeymooners.
- Tulia Zanzibar Unique Beach Resort: This boutique resort boasts a mix of African and Arabic design elements, creating a unique and romantic ambiance. It offers luxurious villas with private pools and direct access to the beach.
- Zanzi Resort: This exclusive resort is located on a private peninsula, surrounded by lush tropical gardens and turquoise waters. It offers spacious villas with private pools and an array of activities, such as snorkeling and sunset cruises.
Toronto, the vibrant heart of Canada, offers honeymooners an unexpected but enchanting urban retreat. Seamlessly blending diverse cultures and stunning architecture, Toronto is a city that brims with life.
From strolling through the Art Gallery to gazing at the skyline from the CN Tower, there’s a wealth of experiences. Toronto’s unique charm makes it an ideal honeymoon destination that celebrates love in its most urban and contemporary form.
July Weather in Toronto
July is peak summer in Toronto, with temperatures averaging between 68°F and 81°F. The city bathes in abundant sunshine with an average of 10 hours of daylight daily.
Occasional heat waves can push temperatures above 86°F, but these are often broken up by brief, cooling thunderstorms. Despite the humidity, the warm weather is perfect for exploring the city’s numerous parks, outdoor events, and waterfront. Be prepared for occasional showers, and pack a lightweight rain jacket just in case.
Best Things to Do in Toronto
Toronto, the largest city in Canada, is a lively metropolis boasting a diverse cultural scene, world-class dining, and attractions to satisfy every type of traveler. Whether you’re an art enthusiast, nature lover, or a foodie, Toronto has something to offer.
Below are a few of our favorites:
- CN Tower: Ascend one of the world’s tallest freestanding structures for a bird’s-eye view of the city.
- Royal Ontario Museum: Explore Canada’s largest museum of world culture and natural history.
- Toronto Islands: Escape the city bustle and enjoy beaches, picnic spots, and bike rentals on these serene islands.
- St. Lawrence Market: Taste local and international delicacies at one of the world’s best food markets.
- Casa Loma: Tour this grand, historic castle and gardens for a glimpse into Toronto’s past.
- Distillery District: Wander through this historic area known for its unique boutiques and eateries. If you return over the holidays, it’s home to the famed Christmas Market!
- Art Gallery of Ontario: Discover a vast collection of Canadian and Indigenous art in this world-renowned gallery.
- High Park: Visit Toronto’s largest public park, which features hiking trails, a zoo, and beautiful cherry trees.
- Kensington Market: Experience the vibrant and multicultural neighborhood known for its eclectic shops and diverse food options.
Where to Stay on Your July Honeymoon in Toronto
For your July honeymoon in Toronto, several accommodations offer remarkable service and a delightful ambiance. Here are a few of the top places to consider:
- The Hazelton Hotel: This luxury hotel in Yorkville offers an intimate boutique experience with a private dining experience, a spa, and a heated saltwater pool.
- The Ritz-Carlton: Located in Downtown Toronto, this hotel offers luxurious accommodations with spectacular city and lake views.
- Shangri-La Hotel: This hotel is renowned for its chic rooms, unique food offerings, and hospitable staff.
Known for its vibrant culture, historical charm, and breathtaking landscapes, Colombia is undoubtedly a romantic and captivating destination for honeymooners. From the bustling city of Bogotá to the lush plantations in the Coffee Cultural Landscape, Colombia offers a plethora of memorable experiences.
Whether you are adventure-seekers or relaxation lovers, this South American gem will surely offer something to cater to your preferences. As you embark on this exciting journey of marital bliss, let’s explore what Colombia has in store for you.
July Weather in Colombia
July in Colombia offers varied climate conditions due to the country’s diverse geography. While it’s generally the rainy season, the variance in altitude can lead to differing weather experiences across regions.
In Bogotá, the capital city located high in the Andes, you can expect cooler temperatures, with averages ranging from 50°F to 64°F. Coastal cities like Cartagena, on the other hand, experience a tropical climate with an average temperature of 82°F.
The rains, while present, often come in short and intense bursts, leaving plenty of clear skies and sunshine to enjoy Colombia’s vibrant culture and breathtaking landscapes.
Best Things to Do in Colombia
Colombia is rich in cultural heritage and natural beauty. It offers an array of activities that promise to enchant and entertain visitors. Whether you’re an adventurer at heart or a history enthusiast, Colombia has something that will cater to your interests.
Here are a few must-experience activities in Colombia:
- Visit the Gold Museum in Bogotá: This museum houses one of the most significant collections of pre-Hispanic goldwork in the world.
- Explore the Walled City of Cartagena: A UNESCO World Heritage site, the Walled City boasts beautiful colonial architecture and vibrant street life.
- Hike in the Cocora Valley: This valley is home to the tallest palm trees in the world and offers breathtaking views.
- See Torre Del Reloj: This iconic clock tower in Cartagena is a symbol of the city’s rich history and offers an excellent viewpoint for panoramic views.
- Discover the Underground Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá: This architectural masterpiece, carved inside a salt mine, is a place of pilgrimage and a symbol of Colombia’s cultural heritage.
- Tour the Coffee Cultural Landscape: Learn about the coffee-making process from bean to cup in the region known for producing some of the finest coffee in the world.
Where to Stay on Your July Honeymoon in Colombia
Colombia, with its vibrant culture and diverse landscapes, offers a unique honeymoon experience complemented by a range of luxurious accommodations. Here are a few top-notch hotels to consider for your unforgettable stay:
- Sofitel Legend Santa Clara Cartagena: An iconic Cartagena hotel, it perfectly blends colonial architecture and French luxury. Its comfortable rooms, gourmet cuisine, and excellent service epitomize sophistication.
- Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá: Located in the Zona Rosa neighborhood, this hotel offers sleek, modern accommodations and top-tier dining.
- Charleston Santa Teresa: Situated in the heart of the walled city of Cartagena, this hotel features beautifully restored colonial architecture and provides guests with a relaxing rooftop pool and exceptional service.
- Hyatt Regency Cartagena: This modern waterfront hotel boasts stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and is within walking distance of Cartagena’s popular attractions.
In the heart of South America, shrouded by the misty Andean peaks, lies Peru. It’s a land of ancient Incan heritage, vibrant cultures, and breathtaking landscapes. A honeymoon in Peru offers a unique blend of romance, adventure, and rich cultural experiences.
Whether wandering through the ruins of Machu Picchu or indulging in the tranquility of Lake Titicaca, Peru promises an unforgettable honeymoon.
July Weather in Peru
July falls in the middle of winter in Peru, offering surprisingly diverse weather patterns nationwide. On the coast, you’ll experience mild temperatures with highs ranging from 64-68°F.
In the Andean highlands, including Cusco and Machu Picchu, the days are clear and sunny. It has average temperatures around 68°F during the day, dropping sharply to near freezing at night. Due to the dry conditions, it is considered one of the best times to hike the Inca Trail.
Meanwhile, you can expect warm and wet conditions in the Amazon Rainforest, with temperatures hovering around 82-86°F. The rainforest is less crowded during this time, offering a rich and intimate wildlife viewing experience.
Things to Do in Peru
Peru’s diverse landscapes and rich cultural history make it an idyllic destination for a unique and romantic honeymoon. From the iconic Machu Picchu to the vibrant city life of Lima, Peru offers a variety of opportunities for newlyweds.
- Visit Machu Picchu: Take a romantic sunrise trek to the iconic Machu Picchu, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The stunning views and historical significance of this location make it a must-see.
- Explore Lima: Spend a day in Lima, tasting the local cuisine, visiting museums, and strolling down the charming colonial-era streets.
- Cruise on Lake Titicaca: Take a boat tour of the highest navigable lake in the world, Lake Titicaca, and visit the Uros floating islands.
- Relax in Mancora: Unwind on the beach in Mancora, a popular seaside town known for its beautiful beaches and vibrant nightlife.
- Explore the Amazon Rainforest: Embark on a guided tour of the Amazon Rainforest, where you can spot diverse wildlife and learn about the area’s unique ecosystems.
- Stroll through the Sacred Valley: Visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas, featuring beautiful landscapes, Inca ruins, and traditional markets.
Where to Stay on Your July Honeymoon in Peru
Peru provides a range of accommodation options to suit all tastes and budgets, promising comfort and convenience for your honeymoon. Whether you prefer luxury resorts, boutique hotels, or quaint bed and breakfasts, there’s something to suit every couple’s needs. Here are some recommendations for places to stay during your July honeymoon in Peru:
- Monasterio, A Belmond Hotel, Cusco: Located in the heart of Cusco, this stunning hotel is a converted monastery dating back to the 17th century. It offers luxurious rooms and suites with traditional Peruvian decor, as well as a spa, restaurants, and beautiful gardens.
- JW Marriott Hotel Lima: This upscale hotel is located in the lively district of Miraflores, offering a blend of comfort and luxury with easy access to local attractions.
- Arennas Mancora: This beachfront hotel offers a perfect place to relax with its modern amenities and beautiful ocean views.
- Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado: This luxury resort offers a spa, a private train station to Machu Picchu, and proximity to ancient ruins and traditional markets.
Istanbul, a mesmerizing city where East meets West, offers an unparalleled honeymoon experience that marries rich history with vibrant culture. The city’s enchanting skyline is a testament to its storied past. Its bustling bazaars, luxurious hammams, and world-class cuisine offer a taste of its dynamic present.
Whether a romantic cruise, or a cup of Turkish tea in the Sultanahmet District, Istanbul promises unforgettable memories.
July Weather in Istanbul
July in Istanbul extends the summer season with warm temperatures and plenty of sunshine. The average high temperature is around 82°F.
On the hottest days, temperatures can reach up to 95°F. While the city’s humidity is relatively high, the sea breeze from the Bosphorus strait often brings in some relief.
Rain is minimal in July, with an average of 20mm across seven days only. Overall, the July weather in Istanbul is perfect for outdoor activities and sightseeing. However, it’s advisable to carry water, wear breathable clothing, and apply sunblock to shield yourself from the intense summer sun.
Things to Do in Istanbul
In Istanbul, there’s never a shortage of activities to engage in. The city is a melting pot of cultures, offering a unique blend of history, cuisine, and vibrant nightlife. From historic landmarks to bustling markets and serene spots, Istanbul has something to cater to every type of traveler.
- Hagia Sophia: This historic monument, currently a museum, is renowned for its magnificent architectural structures and rich history, making it a must-visit spot in Istanbul.
- Topkapi Palace Museum: A large museum showcasing the history of the Ottoman Empire. The palace offers visitors a glimpse into the luxurious lives of sultans and their households.
- Grand Bazaar: One of the oldest and largest covered markets in the world, offering a wide range of products from jewelry to rugs, ceramics, and spices.
- Bosphorus Strait: Experience a boat ride across the strait to enjoy breathtaking views of the city’s skyline and the iconic bridges connecting Asia and Europe.
- Blue Mosque: A historic mosque known for its beautiful blue tiles and six minarets. It’s one of the most prominent landmarks in Istanbul.
Where to Stay on Your July Honeymoon in Istanbul
For a honeymoon, it’s best to stay near the city center for easy accessibility to the major attractions. Here’s a curated list of the best places to stay in Istanbul:
- Kempinski Ciragan Palace: This luxurious hotel offers stunning views of the Bosphorus and a palace-like experience for its guests.
- Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul: With spectacular views of the Bosphorus Strait, this luxury hotel provides an opulent setting for your honeymoon.
- Hotel Amira Istanbul: This boutique hotel offers a blend of comfort and convenience and is located close to major attractions like the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia.
- White House Hotel Istanbul: Known for its friendly service and strategic location near the Grand Bazaar, this budget-friendly hotel is great for couples on a budget.
Corsica, also known as the “Isle of Beauty,” is a captivating blend of French and Italian cultures. This charming Mediterranean island is an excellent honeymoon destination, offering a unique mix of pristine beaches, alluring mountain landscapes, and quaint villages.
Whether you’re a nature lover seeking adventure or a history enthusiast absorbed by a rich heritage, Corsica offers many activities and sights to explore. From hiking the scenic trails of the Regional Natural Park of Corsica to lounging on the sun-kissed beaches of Plage de Palombaggia, your honeymoon in Corsica promises to be an unforgettable romantic getaway.
July Weather in Corsica
July in Corsica typically features a Mediterranean climate, making it an ideal time for beach lovers to visit. The temperature typically ranges from 68°F to 84°F, and the island enjoys an average of 11 hours of sunshine daily. Rain is rare in July, and the sea temperature is comfortably warm at around 75°F, perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
Best Beaches in Corsica
Enjoy the best of Corsica’s coastal charm by visiting some of the island’s 200 beaches. Whether you’re looking for secluded coves or a bustling beachfront, Corsica has something to offer for every beach lover.
Here’s a list of some must-visit beaches in Corsica:
- Palombaggia Beach: Famous for its fine white sand and crystal clear water, Palombaggia Beach is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful beaches in Corsica.
- Santa Giulia Beach: Offering a blend of white sand beach, turquoise water, and pine trees, this beach is a paradise for nature and beach lovers alike.
- Saleccia Beach: Accessible only by boat or a rugged land track, Saleccia Beach’s remote location makes it a tranquil and unspoiled spot for sunbathing and swimming.
- Rondinara Beach: Nestled between two rocky points, Rondinara Beach’s shell-shaped bay is perfect for those seeking calm and clear water for swimming.
Things to Do in Corsica
Apart from basking in the sun on the beautiful beaches, Corsica offers a plethora of adventure activities for thrill-seekers. The varied landscape, with its towering mountains, dense forests and azure sea, is a playground for outdoor enthusiasts.
Here’s a list of some must-try adventure activities in Corsica:
- Scuba Diving: Explore the underwater world teeming with marine life around the Lavezzi Islands.
- Hiking: Traverse the challenging yet rewarding GR20 trail, renowned as one of the toughest long-distance walks in Europe.
- Sing-a-long at Chez Tao: Sing your heart out at this famous piano bar in Bonifacio, known for its lively atmosphere and talented musicians.
- Mountain Biking: Get your adrenaline pumping by biking through the rugged mountain trails.
- Canyoning: Experience the thrill of canyoning in the gorges of the island, particularly in the famous Bavella mountains.
- Sailing: Sail around the breathtaking coastline, stopping at secluded bays and coves.
Where to Stay on Your July Honeymoon in Corsica
Choosing the perfect accommodation for your honeymoon in Corsica in July depends on your personal preference, budget, and the type of experience you’re after. Whether you want a luxurious resort with top-notch amenities, a cozy bed and breakfast with a homely feel, or a villa by the beach offering stunning sea views, Corsica offers something for everyone. Here are some options to consider:
- Hôtel Marinca & Spa: Located in the Gulf of Valinco, this five-star hotel offers unparalleled views of the Mediterranean Sea and luxurious suites with private terraces.
- Hôtel Demeure Loredana: This luxury hotel in Saint Florent offers elegantly decorated suites, a spa, and a gourmet restaurant. It also provides panoramic views of the golf of Saint Florent.
- Hôtel Casadelmar: Located in Porto-Vecchio, this hotel provides a perfect blend of luxury and serenity. It comes with a private beach, a heated swimming pool, and a two-star Michelin restaurant.
Embrace the charm of nature’s raw power on your honeymoon in Iceland, a land of unparalleled beauty and wonder. Known as the Land of Fire and Ice, Iceland offers a unique blend of hot springs, geysers, and glaciers, creating an enchanting landscape for adventure and romance.
Iceland offers a honeymoon experience as unique and unforgettable as your love for one another. Begin your journey of marital bliss in a place where nature’s mystic allure meets warm Icelandic hospitality.
July Weather in Iceland
July is considered one of the warmest months in Iceland, with average temperatures ranging from 50°F to 55°F. Travelers can expect nearly 24 hours of daylight due to a natural phenomenon known as the Midnight Sun. Plus, the warmer weather allows for more accessible roads and hiking trails.
Rainfall is quite variable, with the south and west coasts receiving more rainfall than the north and east. Despite the relatively mild temperatures, the weather can change rapidly. Therefore, it’s advisable to pack layers and waterproof clothing.
Best Things to Do in Iceland
The land of fire and ice offers many unique experiences. From plunging waterfalls to thermal hot springs and dramatic volcanoes to ancient glaciers, this Nordic island is an adventure lover’s paradise.
Here are some of the best things to do in Iceland:
- Explore the Golden Circle: This popular tourist route includes the Gullfoss Waterfall, the Geysir Geothermal Area, and Thingvellir National Park.
- Visit the Blue Lagoon: Unwind in the geothermal spa, renowned for its healing properties and mesmerizing blue waters.
- Go Whale Watching: Reykjavik and Husavik offer fantastic opportunities to spot Minke, humpback, and orcas.
- Hike the Skaftafell Ice Cave: Explore this surreal landscape in Vatnajokull National Park, where you can hike on a glacier.
- Take a Boat Tour on Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon: Cruise between the enormous icebergs in this stunning glacial lagoon.
- Visit the Seljalandsfoss waterfall: Hike behind the falls for a unique perspective and stunning views.
Where to Stay on Your July Honeymoon in Iceland
Iceland offers a variety of accommodation options ranging from luxury hotels to rustic guesthouses. Here are a few suggestions:
- Reykjavik Domes: Located in the capital city of Reykjavik, these luxury dome-shaped accommodations offer a unique experience with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains.
- ION Adventure Hotel: This luxurious hotel offers modern and eco-friendly rooms, a spa, and an on-site restaurant. It is situated in the heart of Iceland’s Golden Circle, making it an ideal base for exploring the country’s top attractions.
- The Retreat at Blue Lagoon Iceland: This 5-star hotel is nestled in a lava field and offers exclusive access to the famous Blue Lagoon. Guests can unwind in their private balcony hot tubs or indulge in
Namibia presents an extraordinary honeymoon destination for those seeking a unique blend of adventure and tranquility. The enchanting country in southwest Africa, noted for its distinctive, dramatic landscapes, promises an unforgettable July getaway.
July is perfect for exploring the sweeping dunes of the Namib Desert or embarking on a safari in the Etosha National Park. Whether you wish to enjoy the solitude of the desert or witness the majesty of wildlife, a honeymoon in Namibia offers a magical journey.
July Weather in Namibia
July in Namibia is characterized by winter conditions, making it one of the best times to visit. During this period, the daytime temperatures hover around a comfortable 68-77°F. However, nights can be considerably cooler, often dropping to a brisk 45°F.
The skies remain predominantly clear, ensuring ample sunshine and excellent wildlife viewing opportunities. It’s also the driest month, making it perfect for outdoor activities and exploring the country’s stunning landscapes like the Skeleton Coast.
Things to Do in Namibia
Namibia, a gem in the heart of Southern Africa, offers a unique blend of stunning landscapes, rich wildlife, and a vibrant cultural heritage. It is a paradise for adventurers, nature enthusiasts, and culture seekers alike.
Here are a few activities that you should not miss when visiting Namibia:
- Visit the Etosha National Park: As one of Africa’s most significant and diverse wildlife reserves, Etosha National Park offers opportunities for exceptional wildlife viewing, including encounters with elephants, lions, giraffes, and more.
- Explore the Skeleton Coast: Known as ‘The Land God Made in Anger’, the Skeleton Coast is a surreal and hauntingly beautiful landscape of shipwrecks, whale bones, and endless sand dunes.
- Climb the Dunes of Sossusvlei: These iconic red dunes, some of the highest in the world, provide a challenging climb and breathtaking views, especially at sunrise or sunset.
- Discover the Himba Tribes: Visit the indigenous Himba tribes in Kaokoland to learn about their unique customs and way of life.
- Admire Ancient Rock Art in Twyfelfontein: This UNESCO World Heritage Site is home to one of Africa’s most extensive collections of rock art, reflecting the region’s ancient cultures.
Where to Stay on Your July Honeymoon in Namibia
Namibia boasts an array of unique and comfortable accommodation options that can add a touch of luxury to your honeymoon. You will find the perfect base to explore this diverse destination, from exclusive lodges and camps to intimate guesthouses. Here are some of the best places to stay in Namibia:
- Ongava Lodge: Located adjacent to Etosha National Park, this luxury lodge offers private chalets with stunning wilderness views and wildlife sightings right from your doorstep.
- Mowani Camp: has private rooms and suites, including the private Mountain Suite with its wrap-around deck, air conditioning, splash pool, and bath and shower, all with magnificent views. Each camp has its own barbeque and kitchen area.
- Sossusvlei Desert Lodge: Nestled at the foot of a private reserve, this lodge offers spectacular views of the Namib Desert and the star-studded sky, with each suite boasting private plunge pools and an outdoor shower.
Necker Island, British Virgin Islands
Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands has all the elements of a dream honeymoon. This very exclusive private island is the residence of British billionaire Sir Richard Branson.
In Sir Richard’s words, “Necker Island is my home and favorite hideaway. I invite you to explore this idyllic island paradise for yourself and to be inspired by its beauty.”
July Weather on Necker Island
July on Necker Island offers idyllic tropical conditions. Temperatures during this time of year generally range between a comfortable 82°F during the day and a slightly cooler 78°F at night.
The island experiences a moderate level of rainfall in July, with occasional showers that quickly give way to clear, sunny skies. The warm, turquoise waters surrounding the island maintain an inviting temperature of about 81°F, perfect for water sports and swimming. The relatively calm winds and low humidity make July a particularly pleasant time to visit Necker Island.
Things to Do on Necker Island
Necker Island offers a plethora of thrilling and rejuvenating activities. This paradise is not just about relaxation and scenic beauty but also about fun and adventure.
- Water Sports: With the warm turquoise waters, enjoy a variety of water sports, including snorkeling, windsurfing, and kite-surfing.
- Wildlife Tours: Explore the island’s diverse wildlife through guided tours. You may spot flamingos, iguanas, and a variety of bird species.
- Spa Treatments: Avail world-class spa treatments for a truly transformative wellness experience.
- Tennis: Play a match at the island’s professional-grade tennis courts. Coaching is also available.
- Yoga and Fitness: Participate in the daily group fitness activities or stretch out with a yoga session.
- Gourmet Dining: Relish the culinary delights prepared by top-class chefs with menus tailored to your preferences.
Where to Stay on Your July Honeymoon on Necker Island
The Great House on Necker Island epitomizes luxury, comfort, and an unrivaled island experience. Perched atop the island’s highest point, this stunning accommodation offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Caribbean, the Atlantic, and neighboring islands.
The Great House boasts a contemporary design with Balinese influences. Each of the nine bedrooms, along with the master suite, provide a unique retreat. Every room features its own private balcony, king-size beds, and ensuite bathrooms.
The communal areas of the Great House include expansive outdoor terraces, a large dining area, and a full-service bar. A standout feature is the infinity pool, perfect for a cooling dip or lounging in the Caribbean sunshine. With dedicated staff, including a personal chef and a team of housekeepers, your stay promises a truly indulgent honeymoon.
Dublin, the vibrant capital of Ireland, offers a unique blend of historical charm and modern sophistication. Here, you will be enveloped in the city’s legendary warmth and friendliness, famously called the ‘craic.’
Dublin’s rich cultural heritage, combined with its cosmopolitan amenities, renders an eclectic mix of experiences. From exploring the cobblestone streets and landmarks to savoring traditional Irish fare in cozy pubs, Dublin promises an unforgettable honeymoon.
July Weather in Dublin
July in Dublin is characterized by mild summer weather, with typically Irish unpredictability. The average temperature hovers around 59-68°F, making it one of the warmest months of the year.
The long, bright days create a perfect setting for exploring the historic and cultural sites. However, sporadic showers are part and parcel of Dublin’s weather, so carrying an umbrella or raincoat is advisable.
Things to Do in Dublin
From the ancient allure of Dublin Castle to the vivacious vibe of Temple Bar, Dublin offers a rich blend of historical and contemporary attractions. Here are some top things to do in Dublin in July:
- Visit the Guinness Storehouse: Embark on a fascinating journey through the history of Ireland’s most famous export. End your tour with a pint at the Gravity Bar, offering panoramic city views.
- Stroll Through St. Stephen’s Green: This picturesque park in the city center provides a refreshing retreat from the urban hustle. Enjoy a leisurely walk or a picnic amidst the blooming summer foliage.
- Take a Grand Canal Boat Tour: Glide along the tranquil waters of Dublin’s Grand Canal and take in the stunning views of Georgian architecture and lush greenery.
- Explore the National Museum of Ireland: Dive into the country’s history, from the Stone Age to modern times, at this comprehensive museum.
- Discover Dublin Castle: Wander through the historic rooms and beautiful gardens of this iconic landmark dating back to the 13th century.
- Enjoy Live Music at Temple Bar: Immerse yourself in the lively Irish pub culture at Temple Bar. Enjoy traditional Irish music sessions and a wide selection of local beers.
Where to Stay on Your July Honeymoon in Dublin
Choosing the perfect accommodation can enhance your honeymoon experience in Dublin City. Here are some of the top places to consider for your July honeymoon that cater to a variety of budgets and preferences:
- The Merrion Hotel: A luxurious 5-star hotel in the heart of Dublin, offering an exquisite blend of traditional elegance and modern amenities.
- Luttrellstown Castle: For a truly royal experience, consider staying at this 15th-century castle-turned-luxury-hotel. Surrounded by lush gardens and parklands, it offers a secluded and romantic setting.
- Anantara The Marker Hotel: A modern and stylish hotel known for its stunning rooftop bar and views of the Grand Canal.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
South Carolina, notably Myrtle Beach, is a dream destination for newly-weds looking for a blend of relaxation and adventure on their honeymoon. With its sun-kissed beaches, outstanding culinary scene, and abundance of outdoor activities, Myrtle Beach offers an idyllic setting for couples to celebrate their union.
Whether you’re interested in romantic beach walks at sunset, exploring the local attractions, or simply enjoying quality time in a luxurious beachfront resort, a honeymoon in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, promises a memorable experience.
July Weather in Myrtle Beach
In July, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, offers a warm, subtropical climate ideal for beach activities and outdoor exploration. Average temperatures range from a low of 75°F to a high of 88°F during the day.
This period typically sees abundant sunshine and a moderate level of humidity. While afternoon showers or thunderstorms can occur, they are often brief and followed by clear skies. The warm ocean temperatures, averaging around 82°F, make it a perfect time for water sports like swimming, surfing, and jet-skiing.
Things to Do in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach is a premier destination offering a multitude of activities to complement its beautiful sandy beaches. Whether you’re a nature lover, thrill-seeker, history buff, or foodie, you’ll find plenty to do in this vibrant coastal city.
- Visit the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade: Stretching along the oceanfront, the boardwalk offers stunning views, numerous eateries, shops, and attractions like the SkyWheel Myrtle Beach.
- Brookgreen Gardens: This sculpture garden and wildlife preserve offer a serene escape. Don’t miss their boat tours and zoo.
- Dupin Winery: Discover Southern wines and enjoy live music at South Carolina’s oldest and largest winery.
- Ripley’s Aquarium: Dive into the aquatic world without getting wet. The aquarium offers interactive exhibits and encounters with a variety of sea creatures.
- Broadway at the Beach: A shopping, dining, and entertainment complex where you can spend an entire day exploring.
- Go Golfing: Myrtle Beach is known as the golf capital of the world, boasting numerous top-notch golf courses.
Where to Stay on Your July Honeymoon in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach offers a wide range of accommodations. From luxury resorts to cozy beachfront cottages that cater to various needs and budgets. Here are some top picks for your July honeymoon:
- Marina Inn at Grande Dunes: This upscale resort offers stunning views of the Intracoastal Waterway and is conveniently located near many of Myrtle Beach’s top attractions.
- Island Vista Oceanfront Resort: A luxurious oceanfront resort with spacious suites, private balconies, and a beachfront pool.
- Marriott’s OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes: For a more intimate and secluded experience, consider staying at this beachfront villa with fully equipped kitchens and access to a private cabana.
Masai Mara, Kenya
Masai Mara in Kenya is an excellent choice for an unparalleled honeymoon experience that combines adventure, natural beauty, and memorable wildlife encounters. This world-renowned wildlife reserve, known for its incredible Great Migration spectacle, offers an exotic and romantic escape from the mundane.
From the majestic landscapes dotted with acacia trees to the thrill of an early morning safari, the myriad of unique experiences that await you in Masai Mara makes it an ideal destination for a honeymoon filled with adventure and romance.
July Weather in Masai Mara
In July, the Masai Mara experiences the beginning of the dry season, with temperatures typically ranging from 68-86°F. The region becomes less humid, and rainfall becomes infrequent, making it one of the best times to visit.
The dry conditions also mean that vegetation is less dense, making wildlife easier to spot. This weather also aligns with the Great Migration, when countless wildebeest, zebras, and gazelles traverse the plains for fresh grazing.
Things to Do in Masai Mara
Embark on an unforgettable journey in the heart of the African savannah. Masai Mara offers activities to immerse yourself in the local culture and experience the wildlife up close.
- Game Drives: Embark on thrilling game drives to see the Big Five (lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and Cape buffalo) and witness the Great Migration, one of nature’s most dramatic spectacles.
- Hot Air Balloon Safari: Experience a bird’s eye view of the sweeping plains and teeming wildlife from the basket of a hot air balloon. Enjoy a champagne breakfast in the wild after landing.
- Visit a Masai Village: Gain insights into the fascinating culture of the Masai people. Participate in traditional dances, visit their homes, and learn about their way of life.
- Guided Nature Walks: Explore the stunning landscape on foot under the guidance of a professional tracker. Learn about the local flora and fauna and their roles in the ecosystem.
- Night Safari: Experience the thrill of a night safari, and encounter nocturnal species that are typically unseen during the day.
Where to Stay on Your July Honeymoon in Masai Mara
Masai Mara boasts an array of luxurious accommodations designed to provide an authentic and comfortable safari experience. You’ll find everything from extravagant safari lodges to intimate tented camps that offer an up-close encounter with nature.
Below are some top picks for your memorable honeymoon stay:
- Governors’ Camp: Nestled along the winding banks of the Mara River, Governors’ Camp offers spacious tents, each with a private verandah to provide stunning views of the landscape teeming with wildlife.
- Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp: For a unique vintage experience, this camp recreates the ambiance of a 1920s safari with its antique furnishings and classic white tents. The camp also offers private butlers, guides, and an award-winning conservation area.
- Leleshwa Camp: If you seek an intimate and personalized experience, this small luxury camp is your perfect choice. With only seven tents, Leleshwa ensures exclusivity and personalized service. Enjoy guided walks and horseback safaris unique to this camp.