Filled with icy fjords that tower over the Pacific Ocean while snowy peaks stretch towards the horizon, Alaska feels boundless. Yet incredibly intimate as you watch eagles nesting along coastal forests. Norwegian lets you explore all sides of Alaska the way locals see it, up close and personal on an Alaskan cruise. Or head deeper into the frozen wilderness on an Alaska Cruisetour. Experience the thrill of a 30 ton whale gliding under your catamaran. Explore more of the Last Frontier on any Alaska cruises with Norwegian.
Explore Alaska’s natural beauty with Norwegian, offering more than 120 shore excursions in all six ports of call. Stay longer and see more with the Cruisetours. Exclusive to Norwegian, all Cruisetours are led by local Alaskan guides who pass along their traditions and real-life experiences. Get a unique perspective of The Last Frontier through a one-of-a-kind Alaskan vacation.
Feel free to explore the true spirit of Alaska aboard the youngest fleet sailing this magnificent region. Norwegian offers more cruise options than ever before. Select a Saturday, Sunday or Monday departure date, sail from Seattle, Vancouver and Seward and choose from one of three freestyle ships. You’ll also enjoy Norwegian’s Freestyle Cruising offering freedom and choices, with more dining options than any other cruise line in Alaska, award-winning entertainment and accommodations including luxurious suites in The Haven and flexible stateroom for families of all sizes. Let Norwegian create a seamless and authentic Alaska vacation by adding a Cruisetour to one of their Alaska cruise itineraries and enjoy a unique experience by both land and see that includes:
- 3 Freestyle ships: Norwegian Sun, Norwegian Jewel, and Norwegian Pearl
- 3 departure cities – Seattle, Vancouver or Whittier
- 3 departure days – Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Tours led by local Alaskan guides who share their own real-life experiences
- An onboard salmon bake and award-winning local beers from the Alaska Brewing Company
- A visit to an Iditarod Stew Dog Musher on all 4 & 5-night Cruisetours
The Best Parts of a NCL Cruise
- Whale Watching and Wildlife Quest
- Enchanting Butchart Gardens
- Alcatrez & Sausalito
- White Pass Railway, Klondike, Gold Fields and Panning
- Misty Fjords and Wilderness Explorer
ShipsWith some of the newest ships in the industry, Norwegian Cruise Line currently boasts the youngest fleet among major North American cruise lines. Thanks to a wide range of revolutionary features, in addition to a number of new spaces and interactive experiences meant to excite and inspire, you’re guaranteed a vacation like no other.
- Accommodations: Relax in comfort and style with a wide range of staterooms, including The Haven by Norwegian®, our most luxurious, well-appointed and spacious accommodations. Whether you want to make it a family affair and stay in a Family Suite, vacation solo in a Studio or enjoy a Balcony Stateroom with some of your best friends, Norwegian has just the room for you.
- Dining: Savor a three-course meal and a great bottle of wine. Or grab a burger hot off the grill. Dress up. Dress down. Sit down with friends or make new ones. Thanks to the flexibility of no fixed dining times or pre-assigned seating, you have the freedom to enjoy more dining options than days of your cruise.
- Entertainment: Bask in the bright lights of Broadway with performances like Rock of Ages or Tony Award®-winning musical Million Dollar Quartet. Tickle your funny bone with hilarious comedic performances courtesy of The Second City. Or watch in awe as world-class acrobats and aerialist twirl through the air in Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy. Spend every day discovering award-winning entertainment that’s beyond anything at sea.