Naples, Marco Island and the Everglades set the standard for destination weddings. Known as Florida’s Paradise Coast, the area is filled with luxurious, tropical splendor with an air of elegance that will truly make your wedding look and feel unforgettable.
Take advantage of our natural beauty when you plan your dream wedding on Florida’s Paradise Coast. Ribbons of soft white sand and sparkling turquoise waters offer an alluring beach altar. Bright flowers and palms can surround you and your loved ones in our botanical gardens. Cruise down the aisle on a luxury yacht as it glides across the Gulf. Or simplify your planning by holding both the ceremony and reception at one of our luxurious resorts and hotels, many of which feature magical ballrooms and charming courtyards.
And while every wedding ceremony here is simply stunning, honeymoons are even more so. Relax on white sand beaches. Experience the thrill of sailing and other water sports on the Gulf of Mexico. Explore the world-famous Everglades. Shop for the latest fashions at chic boutiques and upscale malls. Or dine on gourmet cuisine at award-winning restaurants.
Our area’s professional wedding services will help ensure your special day is nothing short of spectacular. And with excellent transportation services and the nearby Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), your guests will find it convenient and affordable to attend your Paradise wedding.
Paradise is more than just a wedding destination. It’s the feeling of romance, love and the beginning of your “Happily Ever After.” Plan your wedding and honeymoon today on Florida’s Paradise Coast.
Our Top Recommendations
The Best Parts of Paradise Coast
Tips & Advice
Tips & Advice+
- GETTING THERE: Fly into Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) in south Fort Myers and drive half an hour south to Naples.
- GETTING AROUND: Transportation options on Florida’s Paradise Coast include rental cars, limos, airport shuttles, party busses, charter buses, taxis and trolleys. Some hotels and resorts have their own shuttle services for guests, so be sure to ask about what is available. Ride the Naples Bay Water Shuttle for a fun afternoon or evening of cruising to some of the area’s popular waterfront restaurants and bars.
- CLIMATE: The tropical temperatures average highs in the 70’s in the winter, 90’s in the summer and 80’s in the fall and spring. Nights bring a cool, balmy breeze with plenty of stars in the sky.
HELPFUL HONEYMOON HINTS
- RESERVE IN ADVANCE: Many of the destination’s world-renowned restaurants do suggest reservations. Call ahead to guarantee your table especially in the busier months of January through April.
- GOOD TO KNOW: Because Naples, Marco Island and the Everglades is a legendary wedding and honeymoon destination, most hotels have their own wedding planners. Contact yours for more information. The Naples Chapter of the National Association of Wedding Professionals is also an excellent resource for experienced, expert help with every aspect of your wedding or honeymoon.
- GET OUT THERE: Kick off your shoes and feel the fine white sands beneath your feet on Florida’s most untouched destination, Keewaydin Island. Known for its eight mile stretch of nearly deserted beach, it’s the ideal place to get away from it all.
- SAIL AWAY: Don’t miss a sunset from the deck of a Cool Beans Cruise. Sailing and boating adventures take you cruising through the coastal waters of the Gulf of Mexico, meeting dolphins and manatee along the way.
- FINE DINING, SOUTHERN STYLE: Surrounded by sweeping mangroves and overlooking the Cocohatchee River, The Bay House is a romantic setting for couples and a culinary treasure for foodies.
- SOAK IT IN: By day, the beaches at Naples Pier and Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park come alive with people seashell collecting, swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing. In the evening, either might be one of the best places to catch a sunset.
- COCKTAIL CULTURE: Osetra is a chic and ultra-hip restaurant on Fifth Avenue South in downtown Naples, known for its standout caviar selections, sushi, cocktails and extensive list of champagnes by the glass or bottle. Weekends are electric with live music and DJ’s from 10pm to 2am.
- DANCE WITH ME: If you’ve forgotten your Salsa steps or misplaced your dancing shoes, you can find them at the famous Arthur Murray dance studio. Take a class and take home a most impressive souvenir.