With a new year comes new beginnings. And what better way to start 2019 than by winning a honeymoon to breathtaking BELIZE? Honeymoons.com has teamed up with St. George’s Caye Resort to offer one lucky couple the perfect start to their honeymoon getaway – a THREE NIGHT STAY for two in winner’s choice of a Sunset Overwater Cabana, Sunrise Oceanfront Cabana, Tropical Garden Cabana or Oceanfront Villa. Whether looking for fast-paced adventure or a laid-back romantic retreat, Belize has it all.
Combining the ideal blend of rustic elegance and unparalleled service, St. George’s Caye Resort offers an intimate private island. Just off the coast of Belize, this small, private residential island sparkles with natural beauty. The resort, one of Belize’s original diving lodges, has been transformed into a tropical playground with diving, snorkeling and water sports right at your fingertips. With 12 breathtaking cabanas, your toughest choice is whether you go Overwater or Oceanfront (and to be honest, either choice is the RIGHT choice). Prepare to be spoiled by the Belizean hospitality at St. George’s Caye Resort. No crowds, no dress code, just pure romance.
One lucky couple will receive a THREE NIGHT STAY for two in winner’s choice of a Sunset Overwater Cabana, Sunrise Oceanfront Cabana, Tropical Garden Cabana or Oceanfront Villa. The winning couple will also enjoy:
- Airport Greetings and Airport Transfers
- Unlimited use of kayaks, windsurf boards, Hobie Cat sailboats, standup paddle-boards, snorkel gear (and free instruction!)
- 24/7 access to swimming pool
- Free “Try SCUBA” in the pool
- First rum punch on the house every day
- Daily housekeeping
- Valet luggage service for arrival and departure
- WiFi internet in main lodge and outdoor dining area
- Winning couple will enjoy complimentary dining* with St. George’s Caye Resort providing a complete meal plan to include: Daily breakfast, lunch, and 4-course dinner, as well as coffee/tea and fresh juice delivered to your room each morning. One complimentary rum punch will be served each day. All other adult beverages are at the expense of the guest.