How to Make Your Honeymoon More Romantic
Don’t take for granted that your trip will be romantic just because it’s your honeymoon. Do all you can to make it even more memorable and add to the romance BEFORE you go. Never forget that your honeymoon is the beginning of your new life together!
- Tell everyone—the airline check-in counter, the front desk of the hotel, the bellboy, etc. that you are on your honeymoon. Chances are that you’ll be greeted with smiles and perks galore!
- Tuck a small scented candle-in-a-can into the corner of your suitcase.
- Keep a honeymoon diary to record magic moments. Leave room for photos and you’ll have a great honeymoon album to share with friends and family.
- Save small souvenirs for the album.
- Pack a few sachets between your clothes.
- Make a playlist for your iPods, MP3 player, etc. that you both love. The songs will take on an extra special meaning for the rest of your lives!
- Create more magic moments by planning one or two honeymoon days from morning to night. Include things that will make memories to share (An elephant ride, a canopy trip, whale watching excursion, dinner for two at a table on the beach, etc.)
- Leave some free time to enjoy each other, and to enjoy your room, the view and the facilities in your hotel or resort. Couples who travel out of the country often tend to over-schedule.
- Make it a practice to share a dream as the sun sets on every honeymoon day.
Additional "Honeymoon-tips" Articles
WEBSITE Instant Getaway Package: A Romantic Travel Deal to the Hilton Marco Island Resort is a vacation deal that gives you perks like romantic meals, complimentary dinners, late check-out and more! It's discount honeymoons offer that gives you Marco Island's best from the gorgeous Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa. MORE