What to Pack for Your Honeymoon
Over the past few weeks, we have received emails requesting information and ideas on what to pack for your honeymoon or next romantic adventure. We decided to share some ideas to help you pack just what you need! Start making that list..
When packing for your honeymoon it is important to have a check list in addition to a few little secrets that make your wardrobe go further without bursting out of your bag. These are just a few must-pack items:
- Fold up beach/travel bag (even if you are not going tropical, pack this extra bag so you have something to take extra purchases home!)
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Additional hair products: (Hair Dryer, Gel or Spray, Anti Frizz products, Hair ties & clips, Hair brush or comb)
- Razor & shaving gel & Moisturizers
- Birth Control/Lubricant
- Mini plastic bags filled with various medications: Imodium, Aspirin or Advil, A gentle laxative (just in case), a water pill, your vitamins
- Q tips, cotton balls (your hotel may have this)
- Perfume & deodorant
- Nail polish (to touch up)
- 2 bathing suits (if you are not going tropical, one suit is fine)
- Sexy PJs (hello, it’s your honeymoon!!)
- One formal dress (unless your vacation has more then one formal evening planned!)
- A chic, fashionable hat: this way your face is protected from UV rays
- For every pair of shorts you pack, include 2 shirts with it.
- Pack one pair of pants along with two tops
- Pack 3 sundresses
Don’t Forget: to leave a contact list to whomever is watching your house. This way they can always contact you in case of an emergency
Be sure to bring something with SPF for your lips too. You do not want to spend your honeymoon with burned LIPS!
Have a secret stash of cash hidden on you at all times.
Have copies of your passport & travel documents.
Have emergency contacts & doctor information with you & have a detailed list of you and your partner’s medications.
- Try the Scandle Candle to heat things up….
- The Tan Towel or Self Tanning creams with SPF. Don’t over-sun and risk a bad burn. And who does not look extra sexy with some great tanned skin!
- Your camera and or video camera. If you plan on being alone and want to capture photos together then don’t miss the x-shot, the portable photo saver!
We hope these ideas help. Check back often for more great packing tips!
Additional "Honeymoon-tips" Articles
WEBSITE Instant Getaway Package: A Romantic Travel Deal to the Hilton Marco Island Resort is a vacation deal that gives you perks like romantic meals, complimentary dinners, late check-out and more! It's discount honeymoons offer that gives you Marco Island's best from the gorgeous Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa. MORE