What to Pack for Your Honeymoon
Over the past few weeks I have received emails requesting information and ideas on what to pack for your honeymoon or next romantic adventure. I decided to share some ideas to help you make sure you have just what you need! Make a list or use our checklist located on our website.
When packing for your honeymoon it is important to have a check list in addition to a few little secrets to make your wardrobe go further and won’t burst out of your bag!
Here are just a few must pack items…..
Fold up beach/travel bag (even if you are not going tropical, pack this extra bag so you have something to take extra purchases home!)
• Shampoo & Conditioner
• Additional hair products: (Hair Dryer, Gel or Spray, Anti Frizz products, Hair ties & clips, Hair brush or comb)
• Razor & shaving gel & Moisturizers
• Birth Control/Lubricant
• Mini plastic bags filled with various medications: Imodium, Aspirin or Advil, A gentle laxative, A water pill, your vitamins
• Q tips, cotton balls (your hotel may have this)
• Perfume & deodorant
• Nail polish (to touch up)
• 2 bathing suits (if you are not going tropical, one suit is fine)
• Sexy Pajamas (hello, it’s your honeymoon!!)
• Bras & Panties
• One formal dress (unless your vacation has more then one formal evening planned!)
A Wonderful hat! This way your face is protected!
For every pair of shorts you pack have 2 shirts with it.
• Pack one pair of slacks with two tops
• Pack 3 sundresses
Don’t Forget to leave a contact list to whomever is watching your house. This way they can always contact you in case of an emergency!
Must bring something with SPF for your lips too! You do not want to spend your honeymoon burned LIPS!
Have a secret stash of cash hidden on you at all times!
Have copies of your passport & travel documents.
Have emergency contacts & doctors information with you & have a detailed list of you and your partners list of medications
Romantic Must haves:
Try the Scandle Candle to heat things up….
The Tan Towel or Self Tanning creams. Don’t over sun and risk a bad burn. And who does not look extra sexy with some great tanned skin!
Your camera and or video camera. If you plan on being alone and want to capture photos together then don’t miss the x-shot, the portable photo saver!
We hope these ideas help! Check back often for more on some great what to pack items!
Additional "Honeymoon-tips" Articles
WEBSITE Instant Getaway Package: A Romantic Travel Deal to the Hilton Marco Island Resort is a vacation deal that gives you perks like romantic meals, complimentary dinners, late check-out and more! It's discount honeymoons offer that gives you Marco Island's best from the gorgeous Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa. MORE