Being a Good Consumer Ensures a Happy Honeymoon
Here are a few ways to go about it:
- Read the small print of your brochures to make sure what is included. For example, some all inclusives include alcoholic beverages, some do not, etc.
- Don’t unpack when you enter your hotel room. Have the bellboy check if the tv works, the windows open, and the air conditioning can be regulated. You check to make sure that the bed is large, that there are enough towels and pillows, that the view your were promised is there, etc. If not, go return to the front desk and ask to be moved.
- Find out how far away your resort is from the airport. Ask about transportation to and from the airport.
- Find out if the airfare to your airline gateway is included in your tour package.
- If you are having a destination wedding, make sure that your resort has a wedding planner on staff or ask if they can recommend one. Talk to that person and begin making arrangements before you leave. Make an appointment to meet him or her upon arrival.