With all its sunny beaches, intimate dining, sultry and stylish nightlife, beautiful coastal scenery, and gorgeous weather galore, there are infinite opportunities for romantic moments in Florida's Paradise Coast. The only question is, which of them will you discover?
With a dizzying number of ways to let sparks fly in this honeymoon wonderland, we asked the concierges at top local hotels and resorts: What are some of your favorite romantic moments in the Paradise Coast? We fell in love with their answers...read on to find out what they said!
1. Walk hand in hand while shelling along wide beaches and turquoise waters.
2. Steal spaghetti kisses during dinner at DaVinci Ristorante Italiano.
3. Share laughs at the Off the Hook Comedy Club.
4. Let romance heat up with a hot stone massage for two at the Spa.
1. Get sunkissed as you enjoy the surf and spectacular view of 3 miles of white sand beaches.
2. Pamper each other with the luxury of a couples massage on the Ritz-
3. Spice up the night with tapas and global cuisine from Bites.
Naples Grande Beach Resort:
1. Get playful over a round of golf on Naples Grande Golf Club’s stunning panoramic course.
2. Clink glasses of bubbly while listening to live music at The Bar.
3. Cuddle in a private poolside cabana while enjoying personal butler service.
4. Buy each other gifts from the Who’s Who of New York and Paris fashions at the Waterside Shops, then exchange them that evening over dessert.
1. Savor each other’s company over a romantic, decadent dinner at Avenue 5.
2. Get sweet with your sweetheart at the Naples Chocolate Stroll.
3. Gaze at fine art and into each others’ eyes at Gallery on Fifth.
1. Rejuvenate your minds, bodies and souls with lavish herbal exfoliations and therapies at SpaTerre.
2. Let the soft glow of the firelight surround you as you dine at the Beach Fire Pit.
3. Watch the sun set over the Gulf while sipping frozen drinks at the Tiki Bar.
1. Stroll through tranquil tropical beauty in The Patio Gardens.
2. Explore the romantic historic district as you wander the Shops of Olde Marco.
3. Finish the perfect night with the perfect gourmet dessert from the award-
winning Bistro Soleil.
Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club:
1. Start at Love-Love with a round of tennis at the Mary C. Watkins Tennis Center.
2. Clink glasses of fine wine on Naples’ only beachfront restaurant, HB’s on the Gulf.
3. Toast the sun goodnight from the Sunset Beach Bar & Grill.
4. Experience the magical beauty of freshly bloomed flowers at the Orchid House.
Of course, the above is only a small sampling of the picture-perfect romance that awaits couples in the Paradise Coast. If you took your getaway here, share all of your most romantic moments in the comments section! Or to learn more about this Florida honeymoon wonderland, check them out right here on Honeymoons.com.