South Carolina Nightlife
While South Carolina certainly moves at a slower pace than a world center like New York City or London, there still are fantastic opportunities to get out at night and enjoy each other’scompany. Your best bets will be at resorts and the more popular destinations like Myrtle Beach or Hilton Head Island, and the bigger cities such as Charleston and Columbia also have plenty of nightlife fun.
- O’HARA & FLYNN, Charleston. Enjoy a wonderful range of wines in the casual comfort of O’Hara & Flynn. It’s a great place to unwind with a drink and enjoy a light dinner. Choose from an eclectic range of wines that can be paired with small dishes.
Address: 225 Meeting Street
Phone: 843 534 1916
- HOUSE OF BLUES®, North Myrtle Beach. Since opening in 1992, the House of Blues has grown all around the country to blend music and food into a great experience. The House of Blues in Myrtle Beach takes that original foundation to the limit for an incredible time of delta-inspired cuisine and blues, r &b, gospel, jazz and roots-based Rock & Roll.
Address: 4640 Highway 17 South
Phone: 843 272 3000
- METROPOLITAN LOUNGE, Hilton Head. Romance is sure to sparkle over martinis in the swanky Euro-sophistication of the Metropolitan Lounge. On weekends, you can pass through the wrought-iron gate to dance in the anteroom alongside the island’s hippest inhabitants.
Address: Park Plaza, Greenwood Drive, South End
Phone: 843 785 8466
- HUNTER-GATHERER BREWERY & ALEHOUSE, Columbia. Sometimes even on your honeymoonyou may want the simpler things in lifelike a delicious home-brewed beer, rock and roll music and a good ol’ fashioned time. This Alehouse is all that and more making a fun stop for great beer in the state capital.
Address: 900 Main St., USC Campus, Columbia, SC, 29201 |
Phone: 803 748 0540
- XO LOUNGE, Hilton Head. Upscale ambiance for after-hours appetizers and libations has a new name on the island—XO Lounge. Open nightly until 1 am, XO is the perfect spot to stay up for some late night music and entertainment or simply find a quiet corner to enjoy a glass of champagne.
Address: 23 Ocean Lane
Phone: 843 341 8080