Myrtle Beach Nightlife
With sun-soaked days turning to dazzling nights, the fun never ends on your honeymoon in Myrtle Beach. The boardwalk buzzes with the lights and sounds of a true entertainment heaven. Vibrant nightclubs and thrilling concert halls, bumping discos and sports bars, cool beach clubs and live shows galore…Myrtle Beach nightlife can only be described as top-notch.
- The Bowery. The Bowery is the original hangout of the rock-country group Alabama, where they played as the house band for seven summers under their former name, Wildcountry. With this kind of pop culture history, It’s easy to see why The Bowery has been a Myrtle Beach mainstay since 1944. Just steps from the beach, it isn’t just a fun bar with delicious food, great music and saloon-style drinks…it’s also a music museum, gift shop and premium night spot where music rules the night and fun is always first on the menu.
Telephone: 1- 800-8-BOWERY
- Comedy Cabana. You already laugh together every chance you get, so prepare for world-class comedy and simple pub-style food and drinks done right – It’s the Comedy Cabana, and it’s belly laugh central for your honeymoon in Myrtle Beach. The area’s only 5-star comedy club, the Comedy Cabana brings in headliners like Josh Blue, Jimmie Walker and comedy legend Lewis Black. This award-winning club fills fast, so honeymooners will want to make reservations. Oh, and couples should time their bites between the jokes, or you might laugh so hard you end up spraying your dinner all over each other!
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville. Arranged on a docked boat where island-inspired American food is served by day and live music and dancing light up the night, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Restaurant is set up perfectly for pure honeymoon fun. Dine, dance, or just enjoy the view of the water with simple dishes and massive margaritas…it’s a ship, a restaurant, a bar, a nightclub and more, all in the uber-fun signature style of Jimmy Buffett.
- Barefoot Landing. Barefoot landing takes some of Myrtle Beaches’ best restaurants, shopping, bars and entertainment and tucks them into the edge of a beautiful 27-acre lake. Watch gentle breezes blow purple flowers and green grasses, or let the wind whisk you to carefree honeymoon fun with the outdoor waterfront seating, live music and funky gift shops. Relax with a morning coffee by the boardwalk, drink and dance the night away at the House of Blues, or take in the scene with a great game of golf at any of several local courses. There’s tons to do here, so fun and relaxation both come naturally at Barefoot Landing.
- Broadway at the Beach. This buzzing downtown zone of shops, nightclubs, bars, theatres and entertainment surrounds the water and offers up more fun than you could ever fit into just one honeymoon. Check out a live show at the Palace Theatre, shake your booties to a live band at Froggy Bottomz or the deep beats at Club Boca, or just spend all day shopping ’till you drop – Honeymoons in Myrtle Beach just aren’t complete until you spend some time soaking up the carefree atmosphere of the huge entertainment district known as Broadway at the Beach.
- House of Blues. What could be more romantic than dinner and a show? Amazing concerts by national headline acts, foam and theme parties and even a murder mystery theatre are all on the schedule at the House of Blues Myrtle Beach. At the Crossroads restaurant, celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez serves up a bold fusion of southern, southwestern and classic American dishes. Your honeymoon in Myrtle Beach needs a soundtrack, so come and get it with a night of great food, great music and honeymoon romance at the House of Blues Myrtle Beach.
- The Market Common. Designed to look like a quaint, old-fashioned village, The Market Common is a paradise within a paradise for your honeymoon in Myrtle Beach. Retail addicts will find shopping galore, foodie honeymooners can pick from all kinds fun and romantic restaurants, and couples who just want to be pampered can take a spa or date like you’re teenagers again with oversized ice cream cones. It’s a more old-fashioned part of Myrtle Beach where relaxation rules, night sparkles and honeymoon dreams come to life.
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament. It’s food, fun and theatre with a medieval twist at Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, where you’ll roar and cheer for the epic battles as swords clash, horses gallop, knights joust to the death and kings fall from their thrones. Enter the castle and enjoy a four-course meal while you watch the awe-inspiring excitement from ringside seats…It’s unabashed honeymoon fun where couples let loose, enjoy a feast and bare witness to a Dark Ages-inspired spectacle sure to brighten honeymoon hearts.
- Dead Dog Saloon. Live entertainment every night and an incredible location right on Murrel’s Inlet make the Dead Dog Saloon a natural choice for honeymooners looking for great nights out on the town. Try the drink specials or order some of South Carolina’s best steaks and seafood on the Dead Dog’s huge waterfront dining deck. Relax by the water or spend the night twirling your sweetie to the pumping, jumping live music. Whether it’s a tranquil lunch with gorgeous southern views, a fun dinner with live tunes or an all-out late night dance party, there’s something for every honeymooning couple at the Dead Dog Saloon.