The Village Inn of Woodstock
The Village Inn of Woodstock
41 Pleasant St.
Woodstock, Vermont 05091
Our charming Vermont bed and breakfast is the perfect location for a romantic New England honeymoon. The Village Inn of Woodstock offers luxurious rooms with private en-suite baths, feather beds, and luxurious linens, complimentary Wi-Fi and cable televisions. Select rooms also feature cozy fireplaces and pampering spa tubs.
A three-course gourmet breakfast is included each morning with your stay. Our breakfasts are made from scratch and feature ingredients from local Vermont farms and purveyors within an hour drive from Woodstock, VT and our inn.
Guests can enjoy relaxing in our tavern, seasonal gardens, or outdoor terrace. Enjoy a free glass of wine during our Tavern's happy hour and stroll out to a shaded table or sunny spot for a serene place to sip. Curl up on a cushioned bench with a book, or simply gaze at the trickling fountain and colorful flowers.
Set in the heart of the beautiful village of Woodstock, our Vermont inn is just a short walk from numerous restaurants, shops and attractions. Explore historic homes, covered bridges and elegant shops by foot or head out for a day of skiing, romantic sleigh rides, biking, hiking, canoeing, golf, or basking in the sun at one of the many lakes in the region. Woodstock, Vermont is truly a year-round destination!
- Canoe trips
- River kayaking
- Rafting on Connecticut River
- Fly fishing
- Horseback riding
- Golf at nearby Woodstock Country Club
- Alpine skiing
- Cross country skiing
- Snow shoeing
- Visit the beach at Silver Lake State Park
- Sleigh rides
- Shopping at Simon Pearce
- The Vermont Cheese Trail
- Brewery Tours
- Walking Tours
- Visit local museums
- Visit King Arthur Flour's headquarters
- Visit Sugarbush Farm
- Opera Houses
- Melaza Caribbean Bistro: Only two blocks away from our inn, Chef David Diaz serves a menu inspired by his Puerto Rican roots.
- The Prince and the Pauper: Just a 5 to 10-minute walk from our inn, enjoy classic American fare with International flare.
- Pi Brick Oven Trattoria: Just four blocks away, indulge in Neapolitan style pizzas with amazing thin crusts and authentic toppings.
- Osteria Pane E Salute: Only three blocks from the inn, enjoy authentic Tuscan cuisine served in an intimate dining room.
- Angkor Wat Restaurant: Only two blocks from our inn, Chef Chy Tuckerman fuses authentic Cambodian and Thai flavors for wonderful fresh dishes.
In Room Amenities
- Gourmet three-course breakfast
- Elegant period antiques
- Private ensuite bathrooms
- Poggesi of Italy bath products
- Turkish cotton towels
- Flat screen cable televisions
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Hypo-allergenic feather beds and pillows
- Individually controlled heat and air-conditioning
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryers
- Select rooms have spa tubs and fireplaces
On Site Amenities
- Guest tavern
- Outdoor terrace
- Free glass of wine during Happy Hour
- Seasonal gardens
- Front parlor
- Dining room
- Free off-street paved parking lot
- Honeymoon Celebration Package:
Celebrate your new lives together! Enjoy a decadent chocolate raspberry torte, two hand-blown Simon Pearce Champagne keepsake flutes, two glasses of champagne, and your choice of a dozen roses or fresh flowers. Please order this package at least two weeks before your visit.
Package Price: $200 plus room rate
Nearby / Recommended
- Simon Pearce Restaurant: Voted the #9 most romantic restaurant in the US by Travel and Leisure (2013)
Distance from the Airport: 19 miles from Lebanon Municipal Airport (LEB / KLEB)