Ko ‘Olina Restaurants
Ko ‘Olina is a paradise within the paradise of Oahu, and its restaurants are no exception. From sandwiches on the beach to seafood at sunset, Ko ‘Olina was designed from the ground-up to be a legendary vacation and honeymoon destination. With that in mind, it’s hardly a surprise that Ko ‘Olina is a mini-mecca for romantic Oahu dining.
- ROY’S KO ‘OLINA, Kapolei. Founded by world-class chef Roy Yamaguchi, Roy’s Ko’ Olina serves “Hawaiian Fusion” cuisine in an elegant island setting. Roy’s Ko ‘Olina combines Asian cuisine, European technique and a dash of aloha flair for great food and top-shelf hospitality.
Address: 92-1220 Aliinui Drive Kapolei, HI
- ‘AMA ‘AMA, Kapolei. This luxury restaurant at Aulani: A Disney Resort and Spa, is the perfect place for an elegant meal beneath the romance of a dazzling Oahu sunset. The food is on the pricier side but fantastic, drawing from classic Hawaiian flavors to create contemporary, modern cuisine with an island twist.
Address: 92-1185 Ali’inui Dr, Kapolei, HI
- MONKEYPOD KITCHEN, Kapolei. Known in Ko ‘Olina for its energetic atmosphere, impeccable service and incredible food, Monkeypod Kitchen serves everything from vibrant organic salads to sushi and burgers. Check them out for lunch and dinner.
Address: 92-1048 Olani St, Kapolei, HI
- HOKULE’A BAR, Kapolei. Come for the drinks, stay for the mood. Seating by the big windows give great views of the sea. Select from their full wine list over fare like Coconut Shrimp and simple-yet-delicious sandwiches. When the food is done, cap it off with signature cocktails like a Cucumber Melon Martini or Ihilani Dream, then watch the sunset over your own real-life honeymoon fantasy.
Address: 92-1001 Olani St., JW Mariott Ihilani Resort, Kapolei, HI
- USHIO-TEI RESTAURANT, Kapolei. Fresh, delicious and authentic Japanese dining at its finest. The sushi, sashimi, and peaceful Zen vibe are the biggest draws to this excellent honeymoon dinner spot located at the Marriott JW Ihilani Resort. Japanese food-loving couples will definitely want to check out Ushio-Tei Restaurant. It’s a bit less romantic to be sure, but to really get your mone’s worth, reserve a spot at their all-you-can-eat buffet.
Address: 92-1001 Olani St, JW Mariott Ihilani Resort, Kapolei, Oahu, HI