From gorgeous sunset to well after dark, your honeymoon in Maui can be as varied as you like, from an intimate drink on the beach to dancing the night away in a club. Luaus are a must if you’ve never been to a traditional one before allowing you to experience the sheer joy of being in Hawaii. What the Maui nightlife has in store is all up to you!
- OLD LAHAINA LUAU, Lahaina. This is the traditional Hawaiian luau celebration at its finest. Old Lahaina Luau has drawn some of the world’s biggest celebrities to participate in this absolute must-doMaui event, and you’ll enjoy some of the friendliest performers, best Hawaiian storytelling and tastiest cuisine on any of the islands.
Address: 1285 Front Street
- ULALENA, Lahaina. Imagine Cirque du Soleil enacting the history of Hawaii and you get the idea for the evening you’re in for. Considered among the very best entertainment on Maui, Ulalena puts you in touch with your aloha spirit, making for a thoroughly fascinating and enjoyable time.
Address: 878 Front Street
- HULA GRILL, Lahaina. A perfect way to end your day is with a relaxing drink, live Maui music and Hawaiian-style Happy Hour.
Address: 435 Ka’anapali Parkway in the Whalers Village Center
- LIFE’S A BEACH,Kihei. Tasty Mexican food, great live music, fun staff and drinks is what LAB is all about. While you can have a rollicking time with the crowd, it’s just as easy to step out on the lanei and enjoy a more subdued moment together as the sun goes down.
Address: 1913 South Kihei Road
- MOOSE’S LAHAINA, Lahaina. Pure Maui nightlife fun—without spending a fortune—can be found at Moose’s. Inexpensive drinks, lots of revelry and energetic dancing until 1:30am can turn your quiet evening into an all-out celebration.
Address: 844 Front Street