The Ritz-Carlton Naples
The “Ritz” treats each newlywed like the King and Queen of Paradise. With a tradition of modern elegance, unbridled luxury and impeccable service, it offers the perfect setting for a couple’s dream honeymoon or destination wedding experience.
Beautifully landscaped grounds, premium amenities, attentive staff and a stylish interior design make every honeymoon day perfect. Nearly every room has a balcony with a panoramic view of the Gulf of Mexico. Swaying palms usher lovers toward miles of soft white sand beaches. Indulge in a couple’s massage by the sea or in the world class spa. Adventure together as you kayak or parasail along the Gulf. Take the complimentary shuttle to the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort to enjoy a round on your choice of championship 18 hole courses. Or, relax around the pool as you sip a cocktail. When it comes time for a romantic dinner, you have a choice of seven innovative restaurants where you can linger over dinner with a romantic view.
You’ll never want this kind of pampering to end! Destination weddings here at locations like the Beach House, the Tea Garden and the extravagant ballrooms are fairytale events that both you and your guests will relive forever.
- Boat tours
- Sunset picnics
- Museums and concert halls
- Yacht charters
- Jet skiing
- High-end shopping
- Botanical gardens
- The Grill: Classy yet relaxed, with a warm fireplace and live entertainment.
- Gumbo Limbo: Beach-side dining overlooking the Gulf, with plenty of warm tropical breezes. Gumbo Limbo is perfect for a sweet and casual sunset dinner date. Tropical and laid-back, yet still aglow in Ritz-Carlton elegance.
- Terraza: A warm dining room and sweeping views from the open-air terrace.
- DUSK: Ultra-intimate cocktail bar and sushi lounge.
- Bites: Tapas and drinks, perfect for a bite and a drink before going out.
- =H2O Plus: Innovative, healthful dining combined with an adults-only spa retreat.
- The Lobby Lounge: Tapas, cocktails and cordials in the gorgeous lobby, with its floor-to-ceiling arched windows and live entertainment every evening.
- The Gourmet Shop: Coffee, pastries and sugary goodies to make your honeymoon just a little more sweet.
- The Poolside Café: Light dining and drinks by the pool.