- Game Creek Club, Vail. Eating here is an adventure. You catch a gondola up the mountain, then take a snowcat to the restaurant which looks like a Bavarian ski lodge with panoramic mountain views. Make a night of it and enjoy several courses as you share your dreams. Reservations are a must. 278 Hanson Ranch Road. Tel: (970)479 4245.
- Poppie’s Bistro Cafe, Aspen. This Victorian hideaway has plenty of charm. Delicious food, the intimate atmosphere, and the cozy decor make it a meal to remember. 834 Hallem St. Tel: (970)925 2333.
- Vesta Dipping Grill, Denver. Cool couples who want to do something different love this restaurant. Comfortable banquettes are tucked away to offer the utmost in privacy and romance. Meat, fish and vegetables are expertly grilled and served with a wide selection of exotic dipping sauces. The wine list is wonderful. Reserve early. 1822 Blake St. in the trendy section of town. Tel: (303) 296 1970.
- La Petite Maison, Colorado Springs. You have a choice of two romantic dining rooms. French cuisine and decor make it look like a cozy bistro where you feel at home. 1015 Colorado Ave., Tel: (719)632 4887.
- Q’s, Boulder. This restaurant/hotel has kept romance alive for over 100 years. Innovative chefs create affordable multi course meals designed to be accompanied by selections from their extensive wine list. The food and the ambience make every meal special, and you get a glimpse of one of the city’s finest hotels to boot. Share an intimate moment on the mezzanine before you leave. 2115 13th St. in Hotel Boulderado. Tel: (303) 442 4880.