This honeymoon combines the scenery of paradise with heavenly food to match. It's a foodie's honeymoon in the tropical South Pacific, during which you can sample the flavors and aromas of some of the word's most inspired cuisine for ten nights of culinary adventuring. You'll make stops on the islands of Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bora to be served five dinners at some of Tahiti's top restaurants, crafted by the region's best executive chefs. You get an exclusive dining experience at each luxurious resort.
The Best Parts of The Gastronomique Experience
Your gastronomic adventure begins at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa, in a Panoramic Lagoon Room. You'll have a direct view of the stunning Lotus infinity pool, with vistas that reach beyond the blue lagoon out to the distant isle of Moorea. Spacious, well-appointed rooms are secluded, and feature plush beds, bathtubs, AC, flat screen TVs, plus refrigerators and mini bars. In Moorea you'll stay in a Deluxe Garden Pool Bungalow, nestled in lush gardens right by the beach. To finish your trip off, you'll head to Bora Bora to stay at the St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, in an Overwater Superior Villa facing a tranquil bay. Viewing panels let you see the ocean floor beneath your bungalow, and spacious gazebos and terraces welcome you to make those intimate honeymoon moments come alive.
- Daily Breakfast for Two Adults
- One Gourmet Dinner at Le Lotus at the InterContinental Resort Tahiti
- One Gourmet Dinner at the famous restaurant Le Coco's in Tahiti
- One Dinner at the Moorea Beach Cafe with a bottle of Veuve Cliquot Champagne included
- 3 Course Dinner with one bottle of Champagne at the Holy Steak House
- One Romantic 3-Course Dinner with Welcome Cocktail and House Wine on the Beach at the Hilton Moorea
- 3 Dinners at the St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
- One 5-course Dinner at the Maikai Restaurant Bora Bora
- Candlelight Dinner Under the Stars on Last Evening
- Welcome Flower Lei, All Transfers and Baggage Handling
- Roundtrip International Airfare From Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Roundtrip Inter-Island Air Transportation on Air Tahiti
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions+
Price: $8,790 per person (Airfare included!)
Valid for Travel: Jan 07, 2018 - Mar 31, 2019
Must Be Booked By: Mar 31, 2019
Special Code: LIF-EP
Prices are in USD, 'from' per person, based on double occupancy, unless specifically noted. Single or extra person (triple) supplements apply. Package rates are inclusive of room tax & VAT. International air-inclusive packages rates are based on low season and reflect airline fuel surcharge and U.S. airline taxes and fees. Strictly subject to availability at time of booking. Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice. A local city tax of 150XPF (aprx US$1.80) per person, per night is not included and will be collected by the hotel at check-out. Information will be provided at the time of booking. CST#1005294-40.