Namale Resort & Spa
Namale Resort & Spa
Savusavu, Vanua Levu
Namale is a unique combination of serenity and excitement, privacy and exclusivity that draws people from all over the world. Namale's goal: Unparalleled Bliss.
Nestled on the edge of the Koro Sea where swaying coconut palms fringe the beach and the vast array of fish and corals are only a short swim away from the shore, Namale is located on second largest island of Fiji known as Vanua Levu. Vanua Levu is a secluded paradise of lush, mountainous, waterfall-rich rainforest where deep sense of relaxation overcomes every visitors who is welcomed into its embrace.
Fiji's #1 all-inclusive resort and spa is a serene tropical hideaway where you can disappear into total relaxation inside your gorgeously appointed villa or bure. Unwind at Namale's award-winning spa, or share a blissful private dinner wherever you desire. Would you like a Champagne breakfast in bed...every day? You simply need to request it!
If adventure is what you seek, how about a horseback ride to a hidden waterfall, a trek through the virgin rainforest, or a breathtaking scuba trip into the Koro Sea? The word "paradise" can't do it justice. The beaches are secluded, the amenities are plentiful and the luxury is encompassed in every detail. Make your honeymoon a true escape and tuck yourselves away into a beachside villa or an ocean bure and enjoy a piece of paradise that's all your own.
The attentive staff makes every couple's honeymoon trip unforgettable, and authentically Fijian. World-class in their service, attentiveness and grace, they exist to exceed guest's expectations, and do so with flying colors. It's the honeymoon you deserve and the paradise you crave...Namale is the all-inclusive resort you've been dreaming of.
- Freshwater Swimming Pools
- Reef & Tide Pool Exploring
- 9-hole golf (with 18 tee boxes)
- Rain Forest & Waterfall hikes
- Table Tennis
- Horseback Riding
- Table Tennis
- Coconut Shows & Tours
- Village Craft Days
- Wake Boarding
- Hand Line Fishing
- Fijian village tours
- Paddle Boarding
- Guided Reef Walks
- Putting Golf
- Church Services (Sunday only)
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the main bure which features both indoor and outdoor dining options and various levels of decks. Dining at the main bure includes champagne breakfast with full service breakfast menus, three-course lunches, evening cocktail hour and five-course dinners.
Our menus in the main bure changes daily, and we also offer an all day menu which you can order from any time of day from either the main bure, your room and various locations on the property.
In addition to the main bure, Namale offers dine-outs for all meals included with the all-inclusive pricing. These meals can be served anywhere you like from a private beachfront bure to the golf course, rainforest waterfall or inside a candlelit cave. Dine-outs are offered during our daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner mealtimes and must be requested in advance.
In Room Amenities
- All meals, champagne breakfast, 3 course lunches and 5 course dinners
- All beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) with no limitations on beers, spirits, house wines and house champagne
- Daily replenishable mini bar
- Daily laundry services
- Nightly turndown services
- Internet room access and Wi-Fi connections
- In room fresh baked cookies
- Hair Dryer
- Plush Namale robes
- Pure Fiji Bath Products
- Bath & Beach Towels
- Bug Spray
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
On Site Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Kava Bowl - Indoor Bowling alley w. 2 10-pin bowling lanes
- 3-D Virtual Golf
- Board Games
- Drop down movie screen with 1000's of movies
- Internet throughout property
- Wellness Center
- Dive Shop
- Horseback riding
- Golf Course
- Driving Range
- Watersports Center
- Swimming Pools
- Hiking & Walking Trails
For travel deals, romance specials and honeymoon packages at Namale and other Fiji resorts, click here. All honeymooners at Namale get their names etched into native palm wood hanging on your bure or villa door, and a fruit basket and champagne on ice upon check-in or check-out. Current specials at Namale are below!
- Valid June 1 - October 31, 2014: Stay 7 and pay for only 6 nights!
-Garden Tropical Bures: US $7,100.00
-Ocean Tropical Bures: US $8,200.00
-Honeymoon Villa: US $10,000.00
- Valid November 1 - Mar 21, 2014: Stay 7 and pay for only 5 nights!
-Garden Tropical Bures: US $5900
-Ocean Tropical Bures: US $6800
-Honeymoon Villa: US $8300
Nearby / Recommended
- J Hunter Pearl Farm. Fiji’s export to the world - black pearls - is farmed in Savusavu. Guests have the opportunity to pick up amazing pieces here at home-based prices.
- Planters Club. Step back in time when you visit one of the oldest social clubs in Fiji that is still standing in its natural and original beauty.
- Savusavu Town. No trip to the North is complete without a visit to the township of Savusavu which is the only town in Fiji with active geo-thermal springs that steam up the township every afternoon.
Distance from the Airport: 10km from the Savusavu Airport