Namale-Fiji’s #1* All-Inclusive Resort
Namale-Fiji’s #1* All-Inclusive Resort
Savusavu, Vanua Levu
Total relaxation, total luxury, total bliss: connect with nature, yourselves and each other with an all inclusive escape to Namale, Fiji's #1 all inclusive resort. This "Heaven on Earth" resort was created by world renowned motivational speaker, Tony Robbins. Relax on some of the world's most idyllic beaches, with an intimate private dinner and in their award-winning spa or adventure on horseback to a secluded jungle waterfall, trek through the virgin rainforest, or take a scuba dive into the breathtakingly beautiful Koro Sea.
The word "paradise" can't do it justice. The beaches are secluded, the amenities are plentiful and the luxury is encompassed in every detail. Make your honeymoon a true escape and tuck yourselves away into a beachside villa or an ocean bure and enjoy a piece of paradise that's all your own.
The combination of serene pampering and tropical adventure have drawn some of the world's most influential executives and celebrities to Namale, including fashion icon Donna Karan, NBA coach, Pat Riley, actors Russell Crowe, Edward Norton, Meg Ryan and Mike Myers, and musician and producer Quincy Jones — just to name a few.
The attentive staff makes every couple's honeymoon trip unforgettable, and authentically Fijian. World-class in their service, attentiveness and grace, they exist to exceed guest's expectations, and do so with flying colors. It's the honeymoon you deserve and the paradise you crave...Namale is the all-inclusive resort you've been dreaming of.
- Freshwater Swimming Pools
- Reef & Tide Pool Exploring
- 9-hole golf (with 18 tee boxes)
- Rain Forest & Waterfall hikes
- Table Tennis
- Horseback Riding
- Table Tennis
- Coconut Shows & Tours
- Village Craft Days
- Wake Boarding
- Hand Line Fishing
- Fijian village tours
- Paddle Boarding
- Guided Reef Walks
- Putting Golf
- Church Services (Sunday only)
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in our main bure which features both indoor and outdoor dining options and various levels of decks. Dining at the main bure includes champagne breakfast with full service breakfast menus, three-course lunches, evening cocktail hour and five-course dinners.
Our menus in the main bure changes daily, and we also offer an all day menu which you can order from any time of day from either the main bure, your room and various locations on the property.
In addition to dining in our main bure Namale offers dine outs for all meals included with our all-inclusive pricing. These meals can be served anywhere you like from a private beach front bure, to the golf course, rainforest waterfall or inside a candlelight cave. Dine outs are offered during our daily breakfast, lunch and dinner meal times and we ask that you do request these in advance.
In Room Amenities
- All meals, champagne breakfast, 3 course lunches and 5 course dinners
- All beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) with no limitations on beers, spirits, house wines and house champagne
- Daily replenishable mini bar
- Daily laundry services
- Nightly turndown services
- Internet room access and Wi-Fi connections
- In room fresh baked cookies
- Hair Dryer
- Plush Namale robes
- Pure Fiji Bath Products
- Bath & Beach Towels
- Bug Spray
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
On Site Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Kava Bowl - Indoor Bowling alley w. 2 10-pin bowling lanes
- 3-D Virtual Golf
- Board Games
- Drop down movie screen with 1000's of movies
- Internet throughout property
- Wellness Center
- Dive Shop
- Horseback riding
- Golf Course
- Driving Range
- Watersports Center
- Swimming Pools
- Hiking & Walking Trails
- SWEET SURRENDER IN PARADISE:
Namale Resort & Spa offers the Sweet Surrender in Paradise package, complimentary when booking at least 7 nights.
-Highly skilled and experienced wedding coordinator
-Processing of all documents to ensure that the wedding is legal in both Fiji and country of residence of bride and groom
-Couriering of wedding certificate back to country of residence
-Wedding celebrant (choice of civil or religious)
-Wedding venue set up including Floral arch, aisle of flowers and floral decor capturing the essence of Fiji, Fijian choir or serenaders for wedding ceremony welcome
2013/2014 Price for Mandatory Services: $1,050.00* USD
Stay Period: 1st November 2014 - 31st March 2015
Black Out Dates: 20th December 2014 - 10th January 2015
*Prices subject to 20% Fijian Government taxes. Above mandatory services are based on weddings being held weekdays at the resort (Monday - Friday). Add an additional 20% for Saturday weddings. Weddings are not offered on Sundays or public holidays.
Nearby / Recommended
- J Hunter Pearl Farm. Fiji’s export to the world - black pearls - is farmed in Savusavu. Guests have the opportunity to pick up amazing pieces here at home-based prices.
- Planters Club. Step back in time when you visit one of the oldest social clubs in Fiji that is still standing in its natural and original beauty.
- Savusavu Town. No trip to the North is complete without a visit to the township of Savusavu which is the only town in Fiji with active geo-thermal springs that steam up the township every afternoon.
Distance from the Airport: 10km from the Savusavu Airport