This beautiful Five Star seaside resort on Denaru Island is a magical world in itself. Couples fall in love with its sleek design and easy sophistication right away. The flavors and flair of France blend in sweet harmony with Pacific island charm. Every room has a balcony with a view of clear blue waters. A soft, white sand beach is just outside your door, and there is a traditional, on site wedding chapel where you can tie the knot with a sparkling ocean panorama in the background.
There is plenty to do when you want a change of pace from strolling the beautiful gardens or relaxing around the winding pool. Exotic spa treatments, exciting water sports, and inviting shops can be found on the premises. A host of other activities are within easy walking distance and “downtown” Denaru is a few minutes’ taxi ride away.
Dining is a delight. The resort is a food lovers dream come true. Every meal can be memorable. Spend one evening at award winning Salt Restaurant where you can dine under the stars at a romantic, secluded table. Another, linger over dinner in air conditioned V Restaurant to savour the flavors of French gourmet cuisine with subtle island touches and delicious deserts that you’ll remember for years to come.
Service is especially friendly and efficient throughout. Your wish is their command, and the staff will gladly help plan any honeymoon day. Couples adore this Pacific paradise that has all the comforts of home and more.
The Best Parts of Hotel Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa
- Deluxe spa
- Jet skiing
- Private beach
- Sailing facilities
- Snorkelling/Scuba diving center
- Water skiing
- Wind surfing facilities
- Bicycle hire facilities
- Table tennis
- Volley ball facilities
- Denarau Golf & Raquet Club
- LAGOON: With a fresh and inspired approach to food, Lagoon is a fresh food buffet restaurant featuring live cooking stations. A family friendly restaurant, lagoon even offers its own childrens buffet.
- SALT RESTAURANT: Salt is the ultimate in alfresco dining, with a waters edge location. Catering up to 120, guests can choose from an extensive variety of International cusine.
- V RESTAURANT: This Signature restaurant offers seating for up to 70 guests who truly enjoy the art of fine food and wine. Located on the ground floor of the central building. Elegant decor with air conditioning or open aired (weather dependent).
- BREEZE BAR: Whether its for a casual drink, to read a book or enjoy a cocktail, the Breeze Bar has elevated mesmerizing view over the pool to the Pacific Ocean. Open till late with live music.
- LATITUDE 17 BAR: Situated between V restaurant and Lagoon, Latitude 17 is a friendly and relaxed place to meet. Opens for a casual, light continental breakfast from 7.00am - 11.00am and throughout the day for coffee and drinks.
- SALT BAR: Set by the ocean's edge, Salt provides a casual location for a refreshing drink, cocktail or snack after a relaxing swim in the pool.
- Private Beach
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Fitness centre
- Sofitel Mandara Day Spa
- Outdoor unheated pool
- Fiji's largest ballroom
- Library with books, magazines & games
- Shopping arcade
- Audible smoke alarms
- Dead bolt in rooms
- Sprinkler in room
- Air conditioning
- Safe deposit box in room
- Pay per view channel(s)
- Radio in room
- Satellite/cable colour TV
- Video games on TV in room
- Wi-Fi in your room
- High speed transmission line
- Security peephole
- Distance from Airport: 13 kilometers
- Historic Hindu temple
- Viseisei Village Amusement Park
- Local markets & boutiques
- Botanical gardens