Tamanu Beach Hotel is a luxurious Pacific Island getaway destination on the pristine atoll of Aitutaki. Its private white sand beach borders Aitutaki Island's crystal clear lagoon that provides endless opportunities for island activities such as swimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the azure waters.
The resort features 22 bungalows, conference facilities, two fresh water swimming pools, a beachfront bar and restaurant and a gift shop. All bungalows are nestled amongst lush tropical gardens and the beachfront rooms are on the water's edge -- a stone’s throw from our gorgeous blue lagoon.
Tamanu Beach is family operated and offers honeymooners the opportunity to have a truly unique Polynesian experience. Particularly thrilling is “Island Fire” which is a weekly performance of Cook Islands song, dance, fire dancing and more presented by a talented and dynamic cultural group.
Tamanu Beach is a popular haven for visitors to the magical Cook Islands since it is within easy reach of local cafés, bars and restaurants.
Come to Tamanu Beach Resort for a supremely romantic honeymoon or Destination Wedding.
The Best Parts of Tamanu Beach Hotel
- Sunday night barbeque
- Moped scooters, bicycles & cars
- Snorkeling & kayaks
- Island Night dancing & buffet
- Tamanu Beachfront Restaurant: This a-la-carte restaurant seats up to 80 and offers a variety of dishes inspired by Pacific Island cuisine with a range of western favorites. The quality menu is prepared by experienced resort chefs and is open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Large, self-contained, air-conditioned bungalows
- Rates can include complimentary tropical breakfasts, snorkel gear & kayak use
- Two freshwater swimming pools
- Beachfront Tamanu Restaurant
- A private, white soft sand beach
- Island Fire - a weekly cultural show
- A separate bathroom
- Super king-size bed
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- IID telephone
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea & coffee facilities/room service available on request