Located on the shores of Muri Lagoon, Pacific Resort Rarotonga captures the timeless charm of the Cook Islands, where modern development has been kept at bay in favor of old-fashioned island simplicity. That doesn't mean that luxury and pampering don't rule the day, from something as special to a Balinese massage right in your room, to all the modern amenities honeymooners expect.
In the Cook Islands, magic reigns and the fun honeymoon activities are endless. Hike through mountains and rainforests, go sliding down the naturally-smoothed rock of a shallow waterfall, dive through shipwrecks, or experience the local culture with the celebration of a grand festival. Adrenaline junkies can take a kitesurfing lesson, fishing freaks can charter a deep-sea trip, golf geeks can get their fix with 18 holes, and ocean-lovers can sail through the bays and lagoons of the Cooks on a boating adventure. Whether you'd rather chill out and paddle gently through the water or tear right through it, the Cook Islands is the perfect honeymoon destination.
Pacific Resort Rarotonga's rooms and villas are airy, full of natural light and bursting with old-fashioned island charm. Surround yourselves with gardens, palms and bright, clear-blue water. Feel the breeze and seize the islands for your love - because they're waiting, right now, just for a couple like you!
- Book with Cook Islands Honeymoons & Get:
-Daily island breakfast
-Complimentary use of kayaks, snorkeling gear, and beach towels
-Average cost per night: $400
The Best Parts of Pacific Resort Rarotonga
- Eco-tour cruises
- Laser-yacht sailing
- Guided hikes
- Island walks
- Nature trails
- Scuba diving expeditions
- Deep sea fishing tours
- Wind surfing/kitesurfing lessons
- Stand-up paddleboarding
- Yacht trips
- Sandals Restaurant. Beachside dining with cold cocktails, sweet breezes, and live entertainment nightly. Positively exquisite. Reservations required.
- Barefoot Bar. Great drinks and light fare with the sand beneath your toes. Clink glasses and drink to the sounds of the sea.
- Lagoon Dinner Cruise. Leave from the shore just outside the resort's front steps and cruise through the aquamarine waters of Muri Lagoon. Start the day with a breakfast cruise complete with snorkeling and sea life, or a sunset cruise with a ukelele serenade. Just check ahead for availability - operates monthly and depends on tides and weather.