With just 27 luxurious beachfront suites, villas, premium bungalows and ultimate bungalows all situated within steps of the Pacific Ocean, Pacific Resort Aitutaki welcomes you to one of the world’s most secluded boutique island resorts.
Surrounded by the crystal clear turquoise waters of Aitutaki lagoon, the idyllic atoll of Aitutaki is a magical destination. Explore the sights. Enjoy the sophistication of delicious cuisine, attentive high quality service and modern resort facilities.
Weddings at Pacific Resort Aitutaki are given top priority. Our dedicated Wedding & Events team attends to every detail to ensure a unique, elegant and memorable experience.
The Cook Islands prides itself as the 'ultimate' wedding and honeymoon destination, and Pacific Resort Aitutaki prides itself on being the 'ultimate' resort choice in the Cook Islands.
- Rates Include:
-Daily cooked breakfast
-Fresh coconut Nu on arrival
-Complimentary use of kayaks and snorkeling gear
-Complimentary airport transfers
The Best Parts of Pacific Resort Aitutaki
- Island Night Dance Shows
- Bird watching
- Island-wide safari tour
- Whale-watching tours
- Fishing trips
Enjoy the very best of South Pacific cuisine, a superior wine list and an idyllic dining location as the sun sets on another stunning Aitutaki day.
- Rapae Bay RestaurantThe signature restaurant for the Pacific Resort Hotel Group, Rapae Bay Restaurant, offers an excellent menu, from sumptuous breakfasts, to an enticing array of fresh seafood and local produce.
- Black Rock CafePacific Resort Aitutaki’s popular beachfront bar is a great place to meet with other guests, relax with a tropical cocktail on the beach or just sit back and relax as you delight in the spectacular sunsets.
- Island NightExperience local Aitutaki song and dance accompanied by skilled island drummers, guitar and ukulele. Traditional island costumes and sensual moves will allure you. Island Night also includes a sumptuous buffet feast.
- Special occasions, events, functionsHave you thought about surprising your special someone with a romantic dinner or grand gesture? Contact Pacific Resort Aitutaki about planning your special event, marriage proposal, honeymoon, wedding dinner for two or special function.
- Romance in the Islands – a private dining experienceFor an extra special experience, let Pacific Resort Aitutaki create a private Bedouin style tent for you, set right by the waters of our amazing lagoon. Lie back on dozens of pillows and cushions, surrounded by sparkling lamps as you gaze at another magical Aitutaki sunset. Choose from a range of international wines & champagnes to complement a superb international menu.
- Room ServiceDine in your beachfront bungalow, suite or villa at Pacific Resort Aitutaki.
This five-star facility includes:
- Rapae Bay restaurant - fine dining
- Black Rock Cafe - Beachfront bar
- Infinity swimming pool
- Bergman & Sons Boutique store
- Tiare Spa
- Beachfront Villas have separate bedrooms and sitting room, are air-conditioned, king size beds, IDD telephone, individual TV/DVD combo, CD stereo system, in-room safes, ceiling fan, hairdryer, mini bar, beach shower, indoor and private outdoor bathrooms, double private sundecks that offer panoramic views and an outdoor staircase meandering down to the beach.
- The Beachfront Suites have king size beds, IDD telephone, 42" flat screen TV, CD stereo system, in-room safes, air conditioning, ceiling fans, hairdryer, mini bar, beach shower, indoor and outdoor day beds, indoor and private garden bathroom and double private sundecks.
- Premium Beachfront Bungalows have air-conditioning, king size beds, IDD telephone, 42" flat screen TV, CD stereo system, in room safes, ceiling fans, indoor bathroom, indoor and outdoor day beds, hairdryer, mini bar, beach shower and spectacular views.
- The Ultimate Beachfront Bungalows are air-conditioned, have comfortable king-sized beds with luxurious linen, IDD telephone, 42 inch flat screen TV, stereo system, in-room safes, ceiling fans, indoor bathroom, day beds, hairdryer, mini bar, beachside shower and of course, spectacular views of the world’s most famous lagoon – Aitutaki.