Hidden away in Wyoming's Rocky Mountains, not far from Yellowstone National Park, is a quiet vacation resort with rustic cabins and gorgeous scenery – Brooks Lake Lodge and Spa. This 100-year-old historic lodge combines a unique blend of country living and outdoor adventure with outstanding accommodations, gourmet dining and 5-star service. It's the ultimate “glamping” experience. At Brooks Lake Lodge and Spa you’ll never feel overcrowded. Choose from only seven individually named and decorated luxury Lodge Rooms located in the heart of the Brooks Lake estate, or eight private VIP Cabins set back amongst the spruce, fir, and pine. Filled with complimentary amenities, the room is your quiet escape from the outside world.
Adorned with tasteful western decor, furnished with beautiful lodgepole pine beds, and outfitted with plush terry cloth spa robes; your room is your private sanctuary. Dude ranch by summer and ski and snowmobile heaven in the winter, this versatile resort boasts endless outdoor fun. Why not visit twice and experience everything that makes this exclusive luxury resort the best in the Jackson Hole, Wyoming region. Your all-inclusive stay means meals, many adventures, and access to the amazing spa are included in your reservation fee. Plus, the small size ensures privacy. Indulge yourself at Brooks Lake Lodge's Rocky Mountain Spa.
Let the timeless beauty of mountain lakes and meadows surround you as you spend hours lounging in plush white robes, treating yourself to relaxing massages and facials, luxuriating in the sauna and hot tub, and curling up with a cup of tea or a glass of wine and a good book by the tranquility room's fireplace. It won't be long before you've forgotten the rest of the world even exists. Surround yourselves with the eternal beauty of the Rocky Mountains and Shoshone National Forest at Brooks Lake Lodge and Spa. Enjoy 5-star service as you spend your days basking in one another's company. A starlit night, a private cabin in the woods, a fire in the hearth reflecting the warmth of your love. On this your first, second, or annual honeymoon, take a romantic getaway to Brooks Lake Lodge and Spa.
The Best Parts of Brooks Lake Lodge and Spa
- Spa Treatments
- Trail Rides
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Fishing
Enjoy a fantastic array of gourmet cuisine. The Master Chefs on site create each meal to be a mouth-watering experience. Fresh fruits, aged cheeses, exotic meats, and delectable desserts: there is something on the menu for every taste.
- GOURMET DINNER. Settle in for a fine dining experience you won't soon forget. Tasty appetizers, tender meats, decadent desserts, and delicious vegetarian alternatives are all prepared by our Master Chefs and served in our Great Hall.
- WESTERN BREAKFAST. Each morning chefs cook up a mouth-watering array of hearty breakfast choices. Set your sights on something new every day as the menu is rotated to include eggs, fruits, breakfast meats, omelets, cereal, pancakes, waffles, and more. Served daily from 8-9am.
- A LA CARTE LUNCH. Lunch at Brooks Lake Lodge and Spa is a time to mingle with your fellow adventure seekers and fill your belly with a scrumptious selection of soups, sandwiches, salads, and desserts. Made from only the freshest in-season ingredients, everything on the menu is as flavorful as it is filling.
- GOVENOR'S TEA TIME. After long hours of enjoying the great outdoors, settle in for a hot beverage and afternoon snack. Each day at 4:30 pm in the historic tea room, you will find an exquisite selection of fruits, cheese, cookies and yes, crumpets served by the friendly staff alongside hot tea, cocoa and coffee.
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Children Activities
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi
- Terry Cloth Robes
- Goose Down Comforter
- Private Bathrooms
- Wood Burning Stove (Cabin)
- Centreal Heating (Cabin)
- Slaw Foot Tub (Some)
- Coffee Pot (Cabin Homes)
- Dinette (Cabin Homes
- CROSS COUNTRY SKIING: Enjoy views of the Pinnacle Buttes, Brooks Mountain, and Richard's Peak as you ski miles of groomed trails meandering along a frozen Brooks Lake. Challenge yourself with an uphill slope that carries you to Barber's Point which has panoramic views of the surrounding Wind River Mountains, Gros Ventre Range, Pinnacle Buttes, and Breccia Cliffs. Or kick it up another level still and go back country skiing through acres of ungroomed powder in the sleeping Shoshone National Forest.
- HIKING: Feel the exhilaration of summiting a peak 11,000 feet in the air. Look out over the Rocky Mountain landscape and marvel at nature's majesty. Here, at Brooks Lake Lodge and Spa you can climb the Pinnacles or hike to the top of Brooks Mountain and stand atop the Continental Divide.
- CANOEING: Spend a leisurely day exploring the brisk and beautiful Brooks Lake. Paddle to the middle of this almost 300 acre mountain lake, cast your line for hungry trout and spend some time catching up with your loved one.