The award winning Inn on Lake Granbury offers exceptional Texas romantic getaways and a relaxing and romantic venue for honeymoons, weddings, elopements and retreats. The Inn features wonderful lakefront views, lush grounds, and upscale luxury accommodations, and is located within a short 2.5 block walk to the downtown square for shopping and dining. It’s the only B&B or inn on Lake Granbury that has 15 luxurious rooms (many with lake views), a saltwater pool with waterfall, and a conference facility for groups.
The Inn offers the personal service and pampering of a bed and breakfast inn and retreat with the modern and upscale amenities and service of a fine boutique hotel. Experience luxurious rooms with steam showers, oversized jetted tubs, spectacular balcony views, or a rainwater-like shower experience with body jets.
The Inn is also an exceptional and magical Texas destination wedding venue, and a BedandBreakfast.com Top 10 Luxurious B&Bs WINNER. Select Registry, the industry's most upscale member organization, has selected Inn on Lake Granbury as one of only ten in the state to be in their distinguished Inns of North America.
There is a variety of Texas wedding packages to choose from for destination weddings. Packages are priced depending on the amenities and number of guests expected. Check out some of the Texas Elopement Packages if you’re looking for a romantic setting for only an intimate few. You can be assured they will make your special day unforgettable, whatever package you choose.
Be a part of what has become the most desirable place to stay in Granbury, and find out why guests come back year after year for romantic Texas getaways.
The Best Parts of Inn on Lake Granbury
- The Eighteen Ninety Grille and Lounge. Wonderful steak and seafood entrees, and wonderful desserts.
- Farina's Wine Bar and Cafe. Popular italian dishes, sandwiches, salads and a bar - within a newly renovated historic building on Houston Street.
- Christina's Store and Bistro. Located where the Tea Room used to be on Houston Street on the west side of the Square, serving sandwiches, salads and soups.
- The Fillin' Station. Burgers, sandwiches, salads and an array of desserts.
- Concierge services
- Outdoor hot tub
- On site lake
- Flagstone-encased pool
- Breakfast each morning
- Landscaped sitting areas
- Private bath
- Oversized deck
- Luxurious robes
- Extra pillows
- TV w/ cable and DVD player
- Feathered beds
- Each room unique
- Live Theater
- Shopping on Historic Square
- Boat & Jet ski rentals
- Wine Tastings
- Revolver Brewing Company