Break away from the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach to the romantic AAA four diamond Marina Inn at Grande Dunes, a premier luxury hotel located in the exclusive 2200 acre Grande Dunes Resort, yet centrally located to all of the top Myrtle Beach amenities and attractions.
The Marina Inn is truly a unique resort unlike any other in the Myrtle Beach area offering a variety of accommodations. Choose from hotel guest rooms, one, two or three bedroom suites. The studio deluxe suite is the perfect selection for your honeymoon or romantic getaway. This romantic suite includes a Jacuzzi, fireplace and a terrace with serene waterway views.
You never have to leave the resort with our top on-site amenities which include a heated outdoor pool with (2) Jacuzzis, indoor pool with sauna and workout facility. Our oceanfront private beach access includes chairs, towels, umbrellas and light dining options. Play a round of award winning golf at the Grande Dunes Resort Club or tennis at the Grande Dunes Tennis Center located on the Grande Dunes. Our full service concierge is available to make your arrangements. For a more casual activity, take a jog or walk along our designated walking/bicycle paths around the 2200 acre Grande Dunes Resort. Water sport rentals such as jet skis and pontoon boat rides are available at the adjacent Grande Dunes Marina. Dining options vary from casual to elegant as well as excellent room service options from Marina Inn’s signature restaurant WaterScapes that specializes in locally sourced, sustainable dining options. Ruths Chris Restaurant is located beside the Marina Inn and the casual, local’s favorite outdoor Anchor Café is located onsite at the Grande Dunes Marina. Should you choose to venture outside of the resort, we are centrally located in Myrtle Beach to all of the highly sought after activities, attractions, dining, nightlife and shopping.
The Best Parts of Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
- Private Beach Access providing chairs, towels, umbrellas exclusively for our guests (seasonally from April - September)
- 18-hole golf course located on site – the Resort Club at Grande Dunes
- Watersports that include jetski or pontoon boat rentals at the Marina
- TennisCenter located onsite – Grande Dunes Tennis Club
- Jogging Trail along the 2200 acre Grande Dunes
- Marina Inn shuttle provides transportation to these onsite activities: beach, golf and tennis
- WaterScapes Restaurant – Signature hotel restaurant offering local, sustainable dining for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Reflections Lobby Bar – Signature drinks, wine list and variety of dining options opens at 2:00 pm
- Room Service – featuring items from WaterScapes Restaurant - Daily from 6:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Poolbar – Signature drinks & light dining opens at 10:00 am. (open seasonally from April – September)
- Beach Cabana– Oceanfront snack bar featuring light dining, beer & wine (seasonally April – September)
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse – famous steakhouse open dinner hours. Located beside the MarinaInn
- Anchor Café – Outdoor café located on the waterway opens serving light dining & a variety of cocktails (open seasonally April – October).
- Private Beach Access providing chairs, towels, umbrellas exclusively for our guests.
- Heated outdoor pool with (2) Jacuzzis & poolbar
- Indoor pool and fitness facility open 24 hours
- Valet or self parking included
- Wi-fi in rooms and public areas included
- Reserve a relaxing In-Room Couples Massage provided in the privacy and comfort of you guest room by Coastal Spa
- Terrace with Water or Marina Views from every room
- Large Bathrooms with Separate Showers
- Two (2) Cotton Bath Robes
- 300 Thread Count Cotton Bed Linens
- In-Room Safe
- Tommy Bahama Amenities
- Lighted Makeup Mirros
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Mini or Full Fridge (varies by room type)
- Broadway at the Beach – shopping, dining, nightlife & attractions
- Barefoot Landing – shopping, dining & attractions