Experience a world of simple elegance at this Hershey, PA bed and breakfast. Located on a charming equestrian farm, horses roam through rolling, misty pastures at the serene setting of The Inn at Westwynd Farm. This luxurious inn offers 12 inviting guest rooms & suites featuring beautiful antiques, cozy fireplaces, jetted spa tubs and luxurious linens, and the finest amenities and service. Wake up each morning to the smell of our daily gourmet breakfast, savor the taste of delightful afternoon treats and refreshments, and enjoy a glass of wine by the waterfall while letting your cares melt away.
Feel connected to the world around you while embracing the soft nuzzle of a horse at sunrise or being charmed by the purr of a sweet barn cat. With flowering gardens and a romantic ambiance this elegant country inn will inspire your romantic getaway and provides the perfect escape just moments away from all that Central Pennsylvania has to offer.
Guests looking to explore the surrounding area, enjoy a variety of nearby activities including antiquing, biking, canoeing, hiking, visiting Amish Country or local Civil War sites. If you’re looking to branch out further, Lancaster, Gettysburg and Harrisburg, the state capitol, can all be reached in less than an hour and are the perfect option for a short-day trip. Located 3 miles north of Hershey, PA, The Inn at Westwynd Farm is in close proximity to tourist attractions including Hersheypark, Chocolate World, the Giant Center, Hershey Theatre and the Convention Center, yet remote enough to appreciate the serenity of the Central PA countryside.
To make your stay even more memorable, view our Hershey vacation packages and reserve a getaway unlike any other.
The Best Parts of The Inn at Westwynd Farm
- Soak in a jetted spa tub
- Enjoy the sunrise with horses, goats and alpaca
- Connect over boardgames, cards, DVD’s & puzzles
- Watch the horses
- Spot fireflies in the summer evenings
- Connect with nature
- Delight in complimentary sweet treats
- Enjoy a glass of wine and book from our library
- Explore nearby shopping, antiquing, biking, & hiking
- Visit historic and famous landmarks
- The Inn at Westwynd Farm: Guests enjoy a full daily breakfast & sweet treats in the afternoon.
- Alfred’s Victorian: Northern Italian set in a romantic Victorian Mansion.
- Arroga’s Grill House & Sports Bar: A fun and relaxed environment with a huge selection of craft beers.
- Devon Seafood + Steak: Exceptional seafood in downtown Hershey.
- The Grill on Chocolate Avenue: Offering a large menu of American gourmet food.
- More Nearby Restaurants
- Boardgames, cards, & puzzles
- Book & DVD Library
- Complimentary wine & sweet treats
- Private Location
- Daily Full Breakfast Included
- Cozy fireplaces
- Private balconies & porches
- Comfy king or queen size beds
- Single & double jetted spa tubs
- Private Baths
- Flat screen TVs with Premium Channels
- Handicap accessible accommodations in Fortune’s Return & Bright Flash
- Full kitchen, dining room & living room in the Carriage House
- Hershey Park – The Sweetest Place on Earth
- Hershey Theatre, Giant Center, Hersheypark Stadium & Star Pavilion – Four unique entertainment venues offering shows for all interests.
- Chocolate World – Learn all about chocolate and the town of Hershey.
- The Hershey Story – A new museum located in downtown Hershey celebrating the life and legacy of Milton Hershey through interactive exhibits.
- Hershey Gardens – Stunning display of roses, perennials and annual beds.
- Zoo America – An 11-acre zoo featuring plants and animals from 5 regions of North America.
- Milton Hershey School & Founders Hall – Enduring legacy of Milton Hershey.