Sanderling Resort, the only full service resort on the Outer Banks of Duck, NC, has beckoned families and couples to its picturesque shores for generations. In 2016, the property completed a transformative, multi-phase, renovation project, revealing a fully enhanced resort experience with stunning new guestroom design, culinary leadership and outdoor activities with a distinct sense of place. Sprawled across 13 acres between the Atlantic Ocean and the serene Currituck, Sanderling boasts 120 guest rooms and suites in addition to five rental homes. Amenities include two dune-side pools, oversized fire pits and the newly refreshed Spa at Sanderling. Dining options include the Beach House Lobby Bar; the AAA Four-Diamond Kimball’s Kitchen for local, sustainable fare and the Sandbar deck for sun-splashed bites. In 2017, the Lifesaving Station and No. 5 Bar will present a reinvigorated setting to experience elevated Carolina comfort cuisine with fresh design and lounge. For brides and meeting planners, Sanderling features more than 12,000 square feet of updated indoor and outdoor event space, offering a venue to suit every taste. Sanderling is the premier destination to experience southern hospitality and luxurious amenities in a relaxed, tranquil setting.
The Best Parts of Sanderling Resort
- Wild Horse Tours
- Lighthouse Tours
- Lifesaving Station Restaurant: Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No 5 Bar is located on first level.
- Kimball’s Kitchen: Fine Dining with spectacular views specializing in steaks and seafood. Open May – October.
- Sandbar: Casual Casual poolside restaurant. Open seasonally.
- Beach House Bar
- Tranquility Pool (21 and over)
- Resort Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Spa at Sanderling
- Water Activities including kayaking, standup paddle, surf lessons, rentals
- In room safe
- Iron and Ironing board
- Luggage racks
- Coffee in lobby
- 48 inch flat screen HDTBV
- Serta Perfect Sleeper Signature Plush mattresses
- Feather or synthetic pillow options
- Signature organic bath products