Celebrate your honeymoon in the Adirondacks! The perfect way to celebrate your new lives together is a New York honeymoon in the majestic Adirondack Mountains. From exploring the unspoiled beauty of its private lake, streams, gardens, and forest trails, to the luxurious pampering you will enjoy at the Adirondack resort, Friends Lake Inn offers the perfect combination of romance and adventure for the most memorable vacation of your new life together as a couple.
Choose Friends Lake Inn for your magical Adirondack wedding venue. Nothing could be more romantic than an Adirondack wedding at the Friends Lake Inn. Exquisite food and exceptional service will be sure to enhance your special day, whether you choose the Inn's beautiful pond as a backdrop, an elegant enclosed tent wedding, or the glowing rustic elegance of its main dining room.
Friends Lake offers a variety of menus, themes, and styles of service to suit your personality and preferences. They will attend to every detail and you can be confident of the results, whether you are planning an outdoor tent party for 100 or an intimate indoor gathering for 15. Each event is custom designed and features 4-diamond culinary expertise, staff, and atmosphere to create a very exclusive event.
Friends Lake Inn specializes in offering personal service, elegance and style not readily found in today’s world.
The Best Parts of Friends Lake Inn
- Private Lake Access
- Pool and Sauna
- Property Trails
- Nordic Ski Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing
- Fort William Henry Museum
- The Courthouse Gallery
- Art in Chestertown
- Town of Chester Museum of Local History
- Lake George Historical Association & Museum
- Lake Placid Olympic Museum
- Friends Lake Inn Main Dining Room. Fine dining and wine pairing events. Open Thursday and Friday 5:30-8:30, Saturday 5:30-9:00, and Sunday 5:00-8:00. Reservations Recommended.
- Friends Lake Inn Tap Room. Lunch and beer pairing events. Open Monday –Friday 4:00-8:30, Saturday 2:00-9:00, Sunday 4:00-8:00. Open seating.
- Friends Lake Inn Breakfast. Features locally sourced ingredients. Open Mon - Sun 8:00 – 10:30 am. Open to Inn guests and the public.
- Private lake access
- Complimentary Kayaks & Canoes rentals
- Hiking & Skiing Trails
- Ski & Snowshoe Rentals
- Outdoor Pool & Sauna
- Taproom and Fine dining restaurant
- Dining Package Rate option
- Bed and Breakfast Rate option
- Wedding ceremony and reception areas
- Retreat and meeting spaces
- Queen bed or larger
- Private bathroom
- Outdoor view
- 26.2 miles from the airport