Begin your dream honeymoon at the relaxing and quaint Chesterfield Inn in Southern New Hampshire. With exquisite architecture and gorgeous views of the Connecticut River Valley, Chesterfield Inn offers the perfect backdrop for the ideal romantic getaway.
Chesterfield Inn offers a wide array of activities to help make your honeymoon perfect. In the summer months, dust off your hiking boots and enjoy the illustrious hills of Pisgah Park, followed by a quick dip in Spofford Lake. If you’d rather spend all your time on the water, there are plenty of canoeing and kayaking options suited for honeymooners. In winter, enjoy the beautiful views while on a cozy sleigh ride or via cross country skiing.
Contact Chesterfield Inn today to begin planning your perfect romantic getaway! There’s no other place that blends romance and adventure quite like Chesterfield.
The Best Parts of the Chesterfield Inn
Dinner is served every night, except for Sunday, at the on-site restaurant.
- changing seasonal specials
- always fresh ingredients
- flexible with dietary needs
- wide selection of spirits, beers, and wines
- Electric car chargers
- Pet-friendly rooms
- Chesterfield Inn is surrounded by 10 acres of land mostly landscaped into gardens designed by renowned landscape architect Gordon Hayward.
Included in every guest room:
- Free WiFi
- Private bath
- Reliable cell phone signal
- Land line telephone
- Flatscreen TVs
- Mini fridge
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas fireplaces
- Printer for documents
- Hiking in Pisgah Park, Madame Sherri Forest, Chesterfield Gorge, and Mt. Monadnock
- Canoe and kayak rental at Vermont Canoe Touring Center
- Swimming in Spofford Lake
- Four nearby golf courses, with up to 36 holes
- Winchester Stables
- Cross-country skiing and tubing at Grafton Ponds
- Glass-blowing at Simon Pearce at the Mill
- Marlboro Music Festival
- Vermont Jazz Center
- Nearby theaters and art galleries
- Antiques at Colony Mill Marketplace
- And much more!