As grand as the history behind it, Omni Mount Washington Resort, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor. The resort boasts a classic Donald Ross-designed golf course, award-winning alpine and Nordic ski center, luxurious signature spa, decadent dining facilities and nine high-flying zip-lines. After exploring, unwind in luxurious guest room accommodations.
The hotel's elegant Four Diamond Dining Room serves four-course dinners with orchestra accompaniment nightly. Every detail, from the serenading orchestra to the menu that changes daily, reminds you that this is a place unlike any other. After dinner go for a moonlit stroll on the veranda, listen to jazz music or contemporary favorites in the speakeasy lounge, The Cave, or enjoy one more waltz as the orchestra plays on.
Throughout its history, the resort has been renowned for natural beauty and luxurious extras. Indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzis and fireplaces are just a few of the amenities comforting year-round guests. From the Tiffany stained glass to the crystal chandeliers, you'll find the interior is just as impressive as the exterior.
The Best Parts of Omni Mount Washington Resort
- Canopy Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Carriage Rides
- Mountain Biking
- Fly Fishing
- Winter Activities
Whether you’re in the mood to savor fine dining or sip a cocktail in a unique, intimate space, Omni Mount Washington Resort has something for everyone.
- Main Dining Room: This comfortably welcoming, family-friendly Four Diamond restaurant serves hearty breakfast daily, plus New England classics and modern culinary trends for dinner, complete with musical accompaniment for the listening and dancing pleasure of couples and families alike.
- Stickney’s Restaurant: Found on the patio level of Omni Mount Washington Resort, this popular pub and steakhouse integrates fresh local and regional products with the finest ingredients available. Sit by the fire on a cool evening or enjoy al fresco dining in the warmer months.
- The Cave: Escape the everyday with a delicious cocktail in this prohibition-era speakeasy with stone walls – a unique atmosphere for live entertainment and watching sporting events – an experience and atmosphere not to be missed.
- Rosebrook Bar: Enjoy the timeless elegance of this beautiful lounge while you sip on a relaxing cocktail. Share an afternoon beverage and light fare while enjoying the spectacular New Hampshire mountain views. This comfortable bar is located behind the grand staircase in the Great Hall. Be sure to check out the bar menu, featuring a variety of delicious offering that are perfect as an entrée or a shared appetizer.
- Princess Room: Enjoy the timeless elegance of this beautiful lounge while you sip on a relaxing cocktail.
- 25,000-square-foot Luxury Spa
- Outdoor Pool and Cabana Complex
- Heated Indoor Pool and Hot Tub
- 18- and 9-hole Championship Golf Courses
- Canopy Tours
- Resort Stables
- Red-Clay Tennis Courts
- Nature Trails
- Arcade and Game Room
- Kids Playground
- Full-Service Restaurant
- Coffee Shop
- Kids’ Program
- Valet and Self Parking
- Business Facilities
- Shuttle Service
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Concierge Services
- Non-Smoking Luxury Hotel
- Luxurious Bedding
- Pillowtop Beds
- Work Desk and Chair
- Private Bathroom
- Free Toiletries
- Updated Marble Baths in many rooms
- Gar Fireplaces in some rooms
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- In-Room Dining
- Flat Screen TVs
- Cable Channels
- Free Local Calls
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- In-Room Massage available
- In-Room Safe
- Crawford Notch State Park: Hike amidst beautiful waterfalls, varied wildlife and stunning mountain views.
- Echo Lake Beach: Enjoy swimming, fishing or boating with breathtaking views of Mt. Lafayette and Cannon Mountain.
- Story Land: Meet your favorite fairytale characters and see classic stories come to life.
- The Flume Gorge: Explore this amazing 800-foot-long natural gorge with walls of Conway granite.
- The Mount Washington Cog Railway: Travel to the top of Mount Washington in this vintage coach powered by a historic steam locomotive.