At the crossroads of incomparable luxury and unspoiled wilderness lies The Resort at Paws Up. A luxury ranch resort situated on a sprawling 37,000-acre authentic working cattle ranch in western Montana. Whether you choose an expansive private home or a sophisticated, safari-style luxury tent, Paws Up provides an unfiltered connection with the natural beauty of Montana amidst a landscape of impeccable rustic elegance and comfort. Here, you'll live day to day, adventure to adventure. Spend an hour, a day, or a week on horseback — all in a wilderness sanctuary you'll never forget.
The Best Parts of The Resort at Paws Up
- ATV Excursions
- Grizzlyman Fitness Trail
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain biking
- River Adventures
- Sporting Clays
Drawing from the agricultural wealth of Montana and the West, the Chef at Paws Up creates refined rustic ranch cuisine that articulately blends the most sophisticated culinary techniques with the freshest meats, produce and ingredients available.
- Pomp. The cuisine at Pomp might be described as refined rustic ranch.
- Trough. Trough offers meals with a bit more western flair. Home-cooked flavors mingle with traditional offerings for a rustic, yet refined palette.
- Tank. Tank is a full-service bar offering the finest drink selections, and a casual environment complete with flat-screen TVs, music and spectacular views. It's the perfect place to unwind and reconnect after a day full of adventure.
Whether you stay in a luxury vacation home, or a luxury tent, you'll experience unparalleled luxury and five-star amenities. Depending on your accommodations, amenities can include:
- Queen or King-sized Bed
- Spacious Front Porch/Back Deck
- Privately Nestled on 4 Wooded Acres
- Hot Tub
- Flat-Screen TV with Satellite
- DVD and CD Players
- Laundry Room with Full-Size Washer and Dryer
- Toaster/Coffee Maker
- Selection of Coffee/Tea
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Paws Up Terry Robes and Slippers
- Five-Person Compact Car
- En-Suite Bathrooms with Jetted Tub, Slated Shower, Double Vanity and Heated Floor
- Electricity, Air Conditioning and Heat
- Expansive Deck with Adirondack Chairs
- Dining Pavilion with Lounge, Fireplace and Views of Blackfoot River
- Camping Butler
- Camp Chef
- Daily Full-Service Housekeeping
- Nightly Bonfire in Fire Pit with S'Mores
- Cell and Internet Service
The Resort at Paws Up is located 35 minutes northeast of Missoula, Montana. Rates include one round-trip transfer from/to Missoula International Airport (a $150 value) per home or tent, and all daily on-property transportation.