Maison D'Memoire, a romantic Louisiana bed and breakfast, offers an authentic Cajun Country experience like no other. Choose from four private cottages, each one offering a unique décor and personality. Beautifully restored to their former glory, each cottage features a sitting porch, separate live room, full kitchen, and two-person Jacuzzi tubs in select cottages. In the morning a delicious full breakfast is delivered to your door!
The tranquil country setting is perfect for a romantic honeymoon getaway. Enjoy the peaceful view from your porch or take an evening stroll around our gardens and private lake. The property also features a special events center, so you can host intimate wedding on the property and then extend your stay for the honeymoon.
Maison D' Memoire Bed & Breakfast is located in the heart of "Cajun Country" in Rayne, LA just 15 minutes from Lafayette. Rayne is a charming community known as the "Frog Capital of the World" as well as "The City of Murals". The area offers a wonderful mix of history, romance and adventure for the perfect trip to start your new lives together.
The Best Parts of Maison D'Memoire Bed & Breakfast Cottages
- Acadian Memorial & Village
- Airboat Tours
- Cajun Country Swamp Tours
- Plantation Tours
- Opera Houses & Theaters
- Botanic Gardens
- Live Music
- Dance Halls
- Day Spas
- Cajun Festivals
- Chef Roy's Frog City Cafe – Serving lunch and dinner, enjoy French inspired dishes with a Cajun flair.
- Fezzo's Restaurant – Serving lunch and dinner, enjoy authentic Cajun dishes at both locations.
- Hawks Restaurant - Specializing in boiled crawfish and open only in crawfish season.
- Prejean's Restaurant – This award winning restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and offers fun Cajun dining experience.
- Country location
- Private lake
- Event Center
- Private sitting porch
- Full kitchen
- Full country breakfast brought to your door
- Separate living room
- Private bath
- Indoor Jacuzzi for two (in some cottages)
- Blow dryer
- King or Queen-size plush beds
- Elegant Bath robes for use during stay
- Iron & Ironing board
- Central air/heat
- Ceiling fans
- TV/VCR/DVD with some movie selections
- Private phone line
- De la Houssaye's Swamp Tours: A true Louisiana Experience explore the delicate and precious wilderness ecology of the area with an expert guide.
- Airboat Tours, Inc. – Explore shallow swamps, lakes, and bayous and view native wildlife and vegetation.
- Distance from the Airport: 22 miles