Overlooking one of America's most gorgeous lakes, love is in the air at the award-winning Coeur d'Alene Resort. It's a four-star wonderland with relaxing spas, a full casino and a 6,803-yard golf course with the world's only floating hole. The Coeur d'Alene Resort puts you within arm's reach of sophisticated nightlife, romantic carriage rides, bike tours, unforgettable outdoor adventures and much more.
With the lakeside Spa Coeur d'Alene, called “the world's most romantic” by MSNBC, you and your loved one can relax in a $10 million dollar spa inspired by nature itself. Featuring specialty treatments like the Spruce and Cedar Vitality Bath, the Spa will nestle you into romance with its incredible lake views and interior waterfalls. Predictably, their spa is very popular so be sure to book packages ahead of time.
With rooms featuring cozy fireplaces, private balconies and unforgettable lake, mountain and city views, the Coeur d'Alene Resort gets everything right. Luxurious rooms offer every amenity you need with personalized service to truly make you feel like royalty. With so many things to do, your honeymoon can truly be yours at the Coeur d'Alene Resort.
The Best Parts of The Coeur d'Alene Resort
- Timberline Adventures operates seven zip lines and two sky bridges
- Bed and Breakfast on the Lake
- The “World’s Most Romantic Spa”, as featured by MSNBC
- 18 Holes of award winning golf
- Dining - Ranging from five-star gourmet fare to casual, family-friendly dining, the resort offers several dining options with 6 restaurants that are uniquely exceptional and sure to satisfy the most discriminating palate.