The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, is known locally as "The Pink Palace." Recently renovated and redesigned, this elegant escape is grander than ever. For couples seeking a honeymoon in Oahu where they can feel like the Queen and King of the island, the Royal Hawaiian is it. And their past guest list, which includes celebrities, diplomats and actual royals, is all the proof we need.
The rooms combine luxury and comfort with an indigenous aesthetic. Rooms in the Royal Beach Tower allow you to relax on a private lanai overlooking the sea. No matter what room or suite you choose, the prestige of The Royal Hawaiian envelops you for the entirety of your Oahu honeymoon.
Walk to the beach. Indulge in a body wrap surrounded by tropical gardens and palms at one of the highest-rated hotel spas in America. All the nightlife and Hawaiian-style entertainment of Honolulu surrounds you, and every island activity you could possible dream of, from snorkeling to parasailing, are just waiting to be experienced. For couples seeking the "Royal Treatment," look no further than The Royal Hawaiian.
The Best Parts of The Royal Hawaiian
- World-class golf
- Island tours
- Luau dinner and dance shows
- Sunset/dinner cruises
- Scuba/Snuba diving
- Dolphin tours
- Whale watching
- Surf lessons
- Horseback riding
- Ranch adventures
- Azure Restaurant. Top-class seafood and fine delicacies in an exquisite setting. Perfect for dinner.
- Mai Tai Bar. Grab an organic cocktail and watch the sunset - you won't regret it.
- Surf Lanai Restaurant. Casual-yet-delicious island and American cuisine in a cool, laid back setting. Open breakfast and lunch.
- Aha'Aina. A luau and feast every Monday night starting at 5:30. Explore traditional Hawaiian foods while experiencing a mainstay of the local culture, the legendary luau party.