Experience all the excitement of Waikiki from one incredible location. Voted one of Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice “Best Resorts in Hawaii,” Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa is just steps from the azure blue waters and soft sands of Waikiki Beach. The resort features magnificent personalized services and luxurious amenities including world-class dining, award-winning spa, interactive cultural activities, 24-hour fitness center, swimming pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and more than 60 on-site boutiques. It also provides the perfect place for those who want to make the most of their island experience and connect with the heart of Hawaii.
The Best Parts of Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
- E hoʻāla e: revive, renew, restore A Walking Tour every Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.
- Farmers Market Available Tuesday and Thursday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Great Hall
- Interactive Cultural Experiences Monday through Friday lei, hula, and ukulele
- Hawaii Music & Dance Hall of Fame Historical Exhibit Daily from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pualeilani Atrium Shops includes over 60 boutique retail outlets
- Aloha Friday Performance every Friday from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Great Hall
- Na Ho’ola Spa open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. treatments and retail area
- Waikiki Beach offers an array of water activities best known for surf and outriggers
- Honolulu Zoo (nearby)
- Waikiki Aquarium (nearby)
- Diamond Head Crater (nearby) a great hike overlooking the island
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve (nearby)
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center (on Oahu) visit USS Arizona or USS Missouri
- North Shore (on Oahu) to watch all the professional surfers and spend the day shopping
- SWIM the poolside bar and lounge at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa offers two happy hours, delicious food and drinks perfect for a day, or night, on the island. Open daily 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- SHOR features a delectable buffet with selections of locally sourced foods that include a generous variety of daily offerings of meats, cheeses, fish, flaky pastries, perfectly ripened fruits, and fresh salads all with indoor or outdoor seating overlooking the Pacific.
- Kai Coffee Hawaii features a traditional style espresso bar as well as a variety of delicious blended frappe drinks and our specialty cold brew coffee. Open daily from 5:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Kirin Restaurant awarded the "Best Chinese Restaurant in Hawaii" by the world famous restaurant review “ZAGAT” in 2010. Kirin Restaurant specializes in fresh seafood from the tank, crispy Peking duck, and other authentic Chinese cuisine, including delicious dim sum. Open daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Furusato Sushi offers reasonably-priced traditional and contemporary styles of sushi. Open daily 11:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Tucker + Bevvy is known for its thoughtfully crafted menu that incorporates the freshest locally-sourced produce and meats. Open daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Beach Towels and Beach Chairs at the Pool Desk
- Pool overlooking the Pacific
- Private Cabanas for half or full day rental
- Pualeilani Atrium Shops (over 60 retail boutiques)
- Seven Restaurants
- Private Regency Club Lounge for World of Hyatt qualifying members
- Hot Tub
- Na Ho’ola Spa full service spa with sixteen treatment rooms
- Business Center
- Ho’okela Cultural Center
- Iced Water and Tea Stations in the lobby
- Expedia Tour Desk
- Fitness Center Open 24/7
- Exclusive spa products from Na Ho’ola Spa
- 55” Flat Screen TV
- Toto Washlet
- Private Lanai
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Staycast casting service for TV
- Spacious Rooms that feature One King or Two Queens
- Multiple outlets with USB ports in nightstands
- Recyclable water bottles (two per room)
- Coffee Maker with Hawaiian coffees and teas
- Mini Cooler
- Safe (large enough to fit a laptop)
- Diamond Head Crater for hiking
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- International Market Place
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Kuoloa Ranch